Sign in to follow this  
vWehrmachtsSoldat

M4A3E8 Sherman

Hello,

am I the only one who thinks that the Easy Eight is certainly the worst  Heavy Medium  Tank of all three Factions?

First of all it's overpriced for his poor performance against other Tanks.

It's also pathetic that you only unlock the Easy Eight when you have completed the 2nd golden star in the ribbon, way too late.

There's no way that you can win a fight against a Panther or T 34 / 85, except coming from behind which also sucks because the e8's movement isn't the best either or shooting his barrel - or his reload system whatever it's called.

I had serveral fights against a Panther and it's always the same shirt every time. 

I don't have to bother trying to penetrate his front armor because this weak butt 76mm cannon with apcr can't do that.

If it's not standing at an angle then u don't have to try to fight a Panther. My view.

Well as I said the Easy Eight is simply a disappointment and should really get a buff.

Edited

QuickyCZE    4
19 hours ago, vWehrmachtsSoldat said:

Hello,

am I the only one who thinks that the Easy Eight is certainly the worst  Heavy Medium  Tank of all three Factions?

First of all it's overpriced for his poor performance against other Tanks.

It's also pathetic that you only unlock the Easy Eight when you have completed the 2nd golden star in the ribbon, way too late.

There's no way that you can win a fight against a Panther or T 34 / 85, except coming from behind which also sucks because the e8's movement isn't the best either or shooting his barrel - or his reload system whatever it's called.

I had serveral fights against a Panther and it's always the same shirt every time. 

I don't have to bother trying to penetrate his front armor because this weak butt 76mm cannon with apcr can't do that.

If it's not standing at an angle then u don't have to try to fight a Panther. My view.

Well as I said the Easy Eight is simply a disappointment and should really get a buff.

Welcome in the US faction buddy. This is the Reto´s way how to balance game just deal with it, leave or join ez mode GE lmao.

Reto from time to time gives SU slightly better weapons so more ppl join that dead faction.

GE has allround superior equipment compared to SU and US. That is becuase of the fact GE mains are the biggest forum cry babies and wallet warriors here.  

From US tanks use only M10, M36, Jumbo, Stuart or M24 with Tiger II like field maintenance time cost rofl. 

Edited

2 hours ago, QuickyCZE said:

Welcome in the US faction buddy. This is the Reto´s way how to balance game just deal with it, leave or join ez mode GE lmao.

Reto from time to time gives SU slightly better weapons so more ppl join that dead faction.

GE has allround superior equipment compared to SU and US. That is becuase of the fact GE mains are the biggest forum cry babies and wallet warriors here.  

From US tanks use only M10, M36, Jumbo, Stuart or M24 with Tiger II like field maintenance time cost rofl. 

I was mainly on the German Faction, because i'm a german lol.

German tanks are pretty good unlike the american ones.

I was also shocked how bad the Pershing is compared to Tiger 2.

I mean you can still win with a Pershing against a Tiger 2, but it sitll has advantages over the Pershing.

Tiger 1 isn't that good, you can easily destroy him even with lower tier tanks.

And I don't even want to start to talk about the SU tanks ,just ridiculous in my eyes.

spykitty358    19

Much like i said in other posts before, It's likely that Reto made US tanks with the intention of it being uses in numbers. But obviously that's never really the case, the E8 is my best tank in the game however it's armor can be a joke. But if you wanna damage panthers frontal armour just hit the under armour. For most part an experienced Easy 8 tanker can handle a Panther fairly well but tends to struggle with Tigers when facing them head on, but not impossible. Once you start spending time in your E8 with other tanks and get proper protection (which is a bit tricky for teammates to do sometimes) you would start to see where this tank shines. But i do feel like it's under performing because sometimes i take M4A1 over E8 because of maintenance. Only reason i use E8 is for the better gun and that's about it, that and E8 is my favourite tank in the war besides the Pershing.