Sign in to follow this  
iTzScuti

Careful with these griefers

iTzScuti    0

These kids enjoy killing friendly tank crew members placing mines next to them, harassing with jeeps pulling light tanks forward and finally getting under tanks to be crushed and report u with F1 to take u out of the game. I've got yellow flag thanks to them.

Nicks on SS: https://ibb.co/album/LDGrsr

Edited

Blahnjah    71

Lmao, this is pure gold. Along with the killfeed, team progress, just the entire composition is beautiful and captures the SU experience perfectly. 

Captura-de-pantalla-8.png

Your post will get removed unfortunately, they don't take kindly to naming people here.

yeah I have encountered some in staged as well, the fun fact is that you can do nothing against them and they can get you banned

RETO doesn't give a damn about those dudes, they already add rocks to grief ressource without anyone doing it, so of course they will not ban people spending time doing it

Lored1    40

I saw this happening to tankers. Also saw some people likely ALTs were trying to sabotage the team efforts in war.  Its a shameful thing and if you are playing staged, just leave and get to another game. Although feel free to raise a ticket to Reto. You will see if there is any action.

WilliesJeep    188
3 minutes ago, Lored1 said:

I saw this happening to tankers. Also saw some people likely ALTs were trying to sabotage the team efforts in war.  Its a shameful thing and if you are playing staged, just leave and get to another game. Although feel free to raise a ticket to Reto. You will see if there is any action.

On this we can agree, alt abusers are scum

Lored1    40
4 minutes ago, WilliesJeep said:

On this we can agree, alt abusers are scum

Speaking of first hand experience I see.

WilliesJeep    188
10 minutes ago, Lored1 said:

Speaking of first hand experience I see.

Yes, alts have ruined many of my games.

On 2/4/2021 at 1:16 AM, Blahnjah said:

Your post will get removed unfortunately, they don't take kindly to naming people here.

yeah, same with nazi references in gun and squad names, like they weren't made public by their creators in the first place.