Sign in to follow this  
EmilWisni

Smoke back on gun?

drhoops    2,319

I wish it was.  The smoke screen is ridiculous.

visibility is bad enough thanks to bleak colours this game has, add smoke and I could just close my eyes when shooting some weapons for same outcome

Mastah    1,206
On 2/3/2021 at 9:41 AM, b.j.blazkovitch said:

visibility is bad enough thanks to bleak colours this game has, add smoke and I could just close my eyes when shooting some weapons for same outcome

True thing.

Never understood all these failed attempts to add realism to this game in this way. I'd rather seen ' realism' in this game by making Bipods mandatory for the HMG's for example. Or making it possible to reload while moving sprinting. Or making it possible to use a gun when jumping down a roof or hopping over a fence (be it with increased inaccuracy).

Instead, Reto decided to decrease visibility by adding gun blaze, smoke and blood splatter in the screen.....

Edited

ThorntonFer    1
On 02.02.2021 at 18:48, drhoops said:

Я бы хотел, чтобы это было. Дымовая завеса - это нелепо.

I agree 

I love this game, but at one point got bored and I switched to free slots treasures of egypt, but not long after, back again. As it's really cool. and I'm not surprised many people come back to it again and again.

Lored1    40

and I was wondering whats wrong with my graphic configuration that I cannot see anything over the smoke. Uff.

EmilWisni    23
4 hours ago, Lored1 said:

and I was wondering whats wrong with my graphic configuration that I cannot see anything over the smoke. Uff.

Reto always do that... remove the smoke, put it back, and again... and again...

rgr911    34

Recently came back to the game and it's now every gun feels like the 2017 StG with all that smoke and blaze.

What's the point of shooting if I can't even see who I'm shooting at half a second after pressing Mouse 1?

Sign in to follow this