Sign in to follow this  
ChrisGaming123

Suspicious kill

OC_Ludwig    503
31 minutes ago, ChrisGaming123 said:

Cheating or not?

The guys's been around for years and has always felt legit. On this specific issue, I can easily guess what happened:

- Lauri was not playing alone. He was playing with his friends (as we can see from the scoreboard). With people that use voicechat (Discord/Teamspeak) to communicate.

- Somebody saw you entering the church through the spiral staircase and raised the alarm (you were the only person in your team in the point, it wasn't hard to guess what was going on, as showed by the 1-4 marker).

- Lauri then must have heard the warning from his friends and decided to go get you. That's why the first thing he does is aiming down sights at the gap on top of the stairs. He was trying to catch you on your back as you were coming up, because he must have known you were coming.

- Realising that he's too late for the "ambush", since he's already being shot, he turns around. He doesn't waste time trying to aim down sights, the corridor is narrow, all he needs to do is turn around and hipfire the MG. That's a movement that requires fast reflexes, and not everybody is able to pull out on time, but doesn't require cheating.

- Since the TTK of the M1919 is lower than the StG, even though you shot first you both end up trading kills.

Your assumption that Lauri was cheating is based on the fact that you assume that you both had the same amount of information, but that's not the case. You were unaware of what was waiting for you upstairs. You were expecting him to be laying down on the floor on either side on the top, not going actively for you. Such is the power of voice-comms.

Nooby-Doo    101

No its not suspicious, he shot your legs, it tells you in the kill thing that comes up.

Well since the ones accused word should never count I'm not gonna say "I don't cheat" but instead let evidence speak for itself. Check your own video frame by frame and you'll see it's just a situation of you not killing me quick enough and I was aware you were coming from the left. You had a teammate coming behind you in the stairs and I saw you both below me straight ahead below the edge but you rounded the pillar and for a moment I had a brainfreeze and wasn't sure who to shoot at first but as you came around the pillar and from my left and opened fire I reacted to the biggest threat and spun to the left to try and get you.

If you check your video frame by frame (. and , with the video paused on Youtube to skip forward and back frame by frame) you can actually see that the server lag makes it even look like you killed me after I killed you. For a moment after you're dead and your body is falling I'm left standing with about 1,5 hp bars left and right after I die and fall too from your last shot.

https://i.imgur.com/yNKl1A3.png

So all to take away from this situation is just that server lag can make things look weird in the game.

/Lauri_Törni

7 minutes ago, [ORB]Mobster01 said:

they call him Lauri 'bodyshot' Torni don't you know.

Oh how I've missed this toxic man

No idea who you are but you got an upvote. I love nicknames!

liverare    160
47 minutes ago, Lauri_Törni said:

Well since the ones accused word should never count I'm not gonna say "I don't cheat" but instead let evidence speak for itself. Check your own video frame by frame and you'll see it's just a situation of you not killing me quick enough and I was aware you were coming from the left. You had a teammate coming behind you in the stairs and I saw you both below me straight ahead below the edge but you rounded the pillar and for a moment I had a brainfreeze and wasn't sure who to shoot at first but as you came around the pillar and from my left and opened fire I reacted to the biggest threat and spun to the left to try and get you.

If you check your video frame by frame (. and , with the video paused on Youtube to skip forward and back frame by frame) you can actually see that the server lag makes it even look like you killed me after I killed you. For a moment after you're dead and your body is falling I'm left standing with about 1,5 hp bars left and right after I die and fall too from your last shot.

https://i.imgur.com/yNKl1A3.png

So all to take away from this situation is just that server lag can make things look weird in the game.

/Lauri_Törni

Now come on, we all know US faction cheats. GE too now that I come to think of it. Why is the SU the only fair faction?

My opinions will definitely not change when I switch factions again.

d|ng    3,321

not even a 180 degree snap headshot kill.  Not impressed at all.  I give this 1 out 5 stars and a trip to reto.gargamel's many false accusations ignore/distraction list

Trollfaktor    400

the quality of the players has gone down over the years. now i have to read a forum post where a well known toxic medicore low fps player is marked as a cheater. if you were just a little bit better, and that's not hard with him. you would get private messages after every game round where he calls you a cheater. made my day this topic.

7 hours ago, Trollfaktor said:

the quality of the players has gone down over the years. now i have to read a forum post where a well known toxic medicore low fps player is marked as a cheater. if you were just a little bit better, and that's not hard with him. you would get private messages after every game round where he calls you a cheater. made my day this topic.

Now that's toxic! 

SirHeresy    545

Brutal.... forums are getting saltier and more bitter all the time.  Lauri I am impressed that you only have 11 posts since 2014 🙂

1 hour ago, SirHeresy said:

Brutal.... forums are getting saltier and more bitter all the time.  Lauri I am impressed that you only have 11 posts since 2014 🙂

Yeah the forum was never a battleground for me. Wouldn't ever have seen this thread if it wasn't brought to my attention on Discord. We're all keyboard warriors but my battlefield was always in-game 😀

Sqeek    723
18 hours ago, Lauri_Törni said:

Now that's toxic! 

Not toxic, just true. This game has just reached a new low if someone thinks Lauri is cheating.

16 hours ago, Lauri_Törni said:

We're all keyboard warriors but my battlefield was always in-game 😀

Since you never made an impact on the FPS part of the game, I assume what you mean with "in-game", is the hackusation spam in pms/inboxes that you have kept up for so many years. I was always impressed how much anger and salt you had in you - never failing to deliver your tears after a game and giving me/us many good laughs.

Glad to see you're still around, and keep it up! 🙃

Edited

[ORB]Mobster01    474

Still remember Lauri calling @McRoth a cheater in 2016. oh my. Even then, we knew McRoth was far too old to even know how to download cheats.

CmpMean    277
4 hours ago, [ORB]Mobster01 said:

Still remember Lauri calling @McRoth a cheater in 2016. oh my. Even then, we knew McRoth was far too old to even know how to download cheats.

Hasn't been very long since he sent some angry PMs to my teammate when we fought his squad.

d|ng    3,321

I don't know who he is but I want to be part of Random Toxic blah blah, part 4