CashBanooca

I found a way to make the game fun for myself again

CashBanooca    28

Ive been struggeling for a really long time to find a reason to even boot up HG during the weeks , but by accident I finaly found a way I can enjoy this game again !

Its really simple and yet it works so good , everytime I see germany on the loading screen I just straight up leave the battle

This has increased my enjoyment of the game by a substantial amount , not only do I no longer have to deal with the autoheadshot 44   but I also dont have to fight battles anymore where germany has either tanks or air and nobody wants to tank or fly against them

The first time in months I can finaly say  that I am almost enjoying the game a bit

Given it may take up to 20 minutes in staged to find a single battle that is not against germany but I think its well worth it because its not another 5 minute cancerous STG stomp battle fiesta

Battles actualy last for over 10 minutes which I almost forgot was possible , you no longer have to deal with greenpea staged stg scum or other autistic shitspam battles

I think I will stick with fighting the US , the WW2 feeling has been dead for a long time anyways , so I might aswell enjoy the rotten rest of the game that is not as heavily rotten as the rest

If you are personaly struggeling with the HG blues , I suggest to only play SU vs US battles yourself , it may sound silly but it works so damn good !

it depends, this morning I got a game against SU, we had every ressource and they were at feet only, all lanes open

we lost, how? russian smurf, literaly spawning ressource just to rush into enemy line without shooting at all, I even saw a fighter trying to give its plane to a russian... just lol, they have no shame and don't care anymore

they never get banned and I got tired of reporting them, an issue that I don't encounter against GE for some reason

I don't like trashtalking faction as a whole, I think it's actually some scum that keep doing that and never get banned, SU are fun to play against otherwise

I would like a faction filter, but RETO aren't dumb and know that GE will have to play against GE if that was added

CashBanooca    28
1 minute ago, raptorjesus1st said:

but RETO aren't dumb and know that GE will have to play against GE if that was added

for all I care they can introduce GE vs GE battles , I would actualy love to see that happen , the amount of salty tears would be delicious

anyways I have played arround 3 battles today  and left probably up to 20  or more ,  the 3 battles I played against the US were much MUCH more enjoyable and playable than any of the GE battles I had for the last few days

the nature of the battles against the US is completely different , first of in staged only a few players have the m1m2 or god forbid the stg , so I dont have to carry hard all the time , I can actualy play recon planes , recons , tanks  and other special classes without fear of instantly losing the battle if I dont throw away my spawns onto the caps over and over again

I would highly suggest to anyone whos feeling the same fatigue  to play SU vs US battles , they are on much more even field and the battles are actualy fun and last for longer than 5 minutes of bumrush cap spamming

HGUserLOL    0
On 1/29/2021 at 9:49 PM, CashBanooca said:

Its really simple and yet it works so good , everytime I see germany on the loading screen I just straight up leave the battle

This has increased my enjoyment of the game by a substantial amount , not only do I no longer have to deal with the autoheadshot 44

I do the same by Reds because 100000rpm PPD and PPSh and good controllable MGs (German MGs = trash)

WilliesJeep    181
4 hours ago, HGUserLOL said:

I do the same by Reds because 100000rpm PPD and PPSh and good controllable MGs (German MGs = trash)

What type of drugs are you on?

SirHeresy    545

If I see Soviets, Germans, or US as an enemy I just leave the match right away. So much happier when I do this. 

Edited

Found a way to make the game fun as well some days ago when playing with a few friends. Being as toxic as possible and playing by utilizing the most broken and outrageously annoying equipment, tactics and map-abuse

On 1/29/2021 at 11:49 PM, CashBanooca said:

Ive been struggeling for a really long time to find a reason to even boot up HG during the weeks , but by accident I finaly found a way I can enjoy this game again !

This has increased my enjoyment of the game by a substantial amount , not only do I no longer have to deal with the autoheadshot 44 but I also dont have to fight battles anymore where germany has either tanks or air and nobody wants to tank or fly against them

The first time in months I can finaly say that I am almost enjoying the game a bit

Given it may take up to 20 minutes in staged to find a single battle that is not against germany but I think its well worth it because its not another 5 minute cancerous STG stomp battle fiesta

Battles actualy last for over 10 minutes which I almost forgot was possible , you no longer have to deal with greenpea staged stg scum or other autistic shitspam battles

I think I will stick with fighting the US , the WW2 feeling has been dead for a long time anyways , so I might aswell enjoy the rotten rest of the game that is not as heavily rotten as the rest

If you are personaly struggeling with the HG blues , I suggest to only play SU vs US battles yourself , it may sound silly but it works so damn good !

I don't care who I play against. But there is not enough balance in the tanks for full fun.

On 1/30/2021 at 12:14 AM, raptorjesus1st said:

it depends, this morning I got a game against SU, we had every ressource and they were at feet only, all lanes open

we lost, how? russian smurf, literaly spawning ressource just to rush into enemy line without shooting at all, I even saw a fighter trying to give its plane to a russian... just lol, they have no shame and don't care anymore

they never get banned and I got tired of reporting them, an issue that I don't encounter against GE for some reason

I don't like trashtalking faction as a whole, I think it's actually some scum that keep doing that and never get banned, SU are fun to play against otherwise

I would like a faction filter, but RETO aren't dumb and know that GE will have to play against GE if that was added

Hm.... I am a SU player, but I prefer GE in opponents. I don't know if there is a skew in the balance (I love the MP-40 for its unique accuracy), but at least GE has tanks. The US is dominated by its bazookas.

CashBanooca    28

I found a even better way to keep myself happy - I uninstalled :)

was a tough realisation that I will never be as good as those 120 kill 4 death behemoths in war and im sick of trying and getting stomped

the game has stopped beeing fun a long while and I somehow tried to force myself to stick with it until I "git gud " but I simply cant and never will so I just give up

I will also stop posting in the forums , because quite honestly , why bother when you actualy hate the game its linked to ?

not that anyone cares but ... bye I guess

Krzysiek5657    972
1 hour ago, CashBanooca said:

was a tough realisation that I will never be as good as those 120 kill 4 death behemoths in war and im sick of trying and getting stomped

the game has stopped beeing fun a long while and I somehow tried to force myself to stick with it until I "git gud " but I simply cant and never will so I just give up

I will also stop posting in the forums , because quite honestly , why bother when you actualy hate the game its linked to ?

Game was uninstalled like few months ago here and i found out that i'm more chilled out... I'm close to Dalai Lama now :)

Have to say i'm occasionally checking forum only to count next RETO shots in their own feet and still stand.

Blahnjah    71
2 hours ago, CashBanooca said:

There's just a handful of those behemoths and you're not running into them that often. Your problem sounds like playing alone and random joining.

Which is just not something that is done.

Because you will get matched against a veteran group queue.

And your team will be all noobs that scatter around the map with tanks and scopes and you get left alone vs 5 veterans and have 0 chance no matter how good you are.

And when you queue with a good group all matches are 5 min of shooting fish in a barrel and your fps skills atrophy from lack of challenge.

Imo it's the fault of the matchmaker but until it is fixed, the only way to play is in a decent team.

Edited

SirMrGuyHuman    457

How do you have fun in this game? Easy, get a full 16-18 man clan-stack and toxic vet your way through things. 

Mastah    1,164

How about:

- sitting way back with a 2 HK scoped rifle and camo gold badge collecting xp by means of "tactical defence"

- spawning a 222, undeploy the recon and retake the 222 as infantry

- spawn with a pistol, sneak up on any of the zillion low skilled players that are using assault rifles and wreck havoc with their own guns

- spam mines around tank spawns. Wait for tanker to bail out and finish him off. Collecting salt knowing his respawn timer becomes insanely high after a few tries.

- do tank v.s. tank battles. Spawn as passenger and try stealing enemy armor.

- sneak up on enemy recon, place mines next to them and shoot them.

Man, there are countless ways of having "fun" in this game since playing for objectives, became doable only when you just drop all sanity and dignity and equip yourself a skill crutch and heavy set.

And since I ain't going down the road of low skilled bullies I keep inventing ways to collect salt and upkeep my 4.6 KD.

Oh don't forget to whistle and tea-bag the skill crutch users along the way :D 

Edited

OpticalRing    106

The only way to have fun in this game anymore is doing things that wernt intended to be done in the game.

Like PTRS/222 sniping planes, practicing on your scrape game on the russian/german recon plane, sh*tposting in german army chat until some sperg cries out "mOOuDdZss!!" then make fun of that guy, queuing for a tank v tank match and harassing the enemies with anti tank weapons, tractor ramming, getting top score in a match just to trash talk people "noob go to B3! XD benis!", commiting high impact sexual bat brutality, joining the vietcong, commiting war crimes like shooting down paratroopers, creating meme builds...etc etc just to name a few.

With that being said, kinda tells u that the game itself is pretty boring and the only worth while things to come out of it is, by design, from the community. God forbid someone doesnt report you because you are trying to enjoy a game on your own terms, especially in stage.....

16 hours ago, SirMrGuyHuman said:

How do you have fun in this game? Easy, get a full 16-18 man clan-stack and toxic vet your way through things. 

Spotted the toxic vet, didn't they purge you? Hey I thought removing the toxic vets by discouraging and upping bannable offenses to give other factions a chance in war was going to improve the quality of war? So far its still the same. Regardless, don't you dare suggest such things! Clan stacking....*spits on the ground* nooooooooo you can't do that! You can't cordinate in war to win them! Thats just unheard of and soooo unfair! Ima make a post about it and hopefully reto can do something about it.

21 hours ago, Blahnjah said:

Your problem sounds like playing alone and random joining.

Are you telling me to queue with...f-f-f...friends? Not only queue with friends but....b-b-...but play the objective by coordinating and using every possible means to win the game?! Sounds like toxic gameplay ngl.

23 hours ago, CashBanooca said:

I'm so proud of you, I wish I had a son/daughter/non-binary like you.

SirMrGuyHuman    457
5 minutes ago, OpticalRing said:

Spotted the toxic vet, didn't they purge you? Hey I thought removing the toxic vets by discouraging and upping bannable offenses to give other factions a chance in war was going to improve the quality of war? So far its still the same. Regardless, don't you dare suggest such things! Clan stacking....*spits on the ground* nooooooooo you can't do that! You can't cordinate in war to win them! Thats just unheard of and soooo unfair! Ima make a post about it and hopefully reto can do something about it.

beaner

SirMrGuyHuman    457
7 hours ago, xXx_-_Da_Boss_-_xXx said:

MODS MODS SIRGUYMRHUMAN IS TOSIC PLESE REMOVE FROM GAEM FOR RASSIST AND TOSIC GAYMEPLAY

noooooooooo i didnt mean it please no ban i no speke engrish

Bibor    673
On 1/29/2021 at 9:49 PM, CashBanooca said:

ve been struggeling for a really long time to find a reason to even boot up HG during the weeks , but by accident I finaly found a way I can enjoy this game again !

I ve found a way too:

Spoiler

Image4.jpg