Evelgal

playing as a random tankist as soviet is hell

Spoiler

Good time of day.
The balance of selection of tanks in the game is not perfect, because the game also has weak and strong tanks. As a rule the first is the war, and the second machine end of the war. But in an average fight, there are both.
Such battles are not equal, because as a rule, players quickly dismount from entry-level tanks to infantry and go with grenade launchers to hunt tanks at the end of the war, or stop developing the "Tankman"class altogether.
The situation with the separation of LT in separate battles on the map "Luneville" did not solve the problem of initial tanks, because the level of weapons and armor of their opponents is superior within the LT class.
But also outside the LT class there are outsiders created before the war and quickly dropped out during it. Therefore, the division of fights by class is impractical. 

I suggest replacing the current balance mechanics of selecting equipment for fights.
The new mechanics will be based on the division of equipment at the "levels".
Each level is based on a combination of firepower and equipment redundancy. And the order of vehicles in levels K corresponds to the order of their opening in the order of pumping lanes "attack on armored vehicles".

For more information, see the image.

w5XNljUg810.jpg

Such mechanics will allow you to add new cars in the future without linking them to classes.

For war, these give the following alignment for pumping " Tank assault groups"

Uc907WYF_iM.jpg

Under the question mark, a machine-gun tank is required. This may be the American t-16 tank.

tMsLXUqVWuI.jpg

The T-16 tank had a two-man crew (commander and driver) and an armament of two .30 (7.72 mm) Browning machine guns (the second was anti - aircraft); a riveted structure and suspension with vertical spiral springs. But since anti-aircraft machine guns have not yet been implemented in our game, the T-16 fits perfectly into the concept of an anti-personnel initial tank. And puts it on the same level of firepower as the PZ.1 and T-38.

liverare    160
On 1/26/2021 at 2:38 PM, Redrick_Alexander_Schuhart said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Good time of day.

My two most favourite tanks in SU:

100?cb=20190524225257

• Swimmyboi knows no bounds
  • This pizza box has meta profile
  • Simple rooty tooty point and shooty on top, great against enemy inf

I patrolled B-line river on Town with this bad-boy. Zooks would splash all around me and I'd be paddling my little putt putt boat around like a boss.

100?cb=20190524225754

• Manlets needs not apply
  • Climbs around like a mountain lion with those absolute chad tracks
  • Literally 100 shells per type
  • Crew get a good sun tan with how good a gun elevation its got

This absolute chad is #1 defence on Mountain Town 01 vs D- and E lines. Drive her up the train platform, bump into the AA to destroy it, cross the top of the train onto the mid-platform, and nimbly navigate it up the stairs.

And you call these level 0 kek

if you wanna chill out then play recon, tanker is cancerous unless you have half of your clan team covering your butt

16 hours ago, liverare said:

My two most favourite tanks in SU:

100?cb=20190524225257

• Swimmyboi knows no bounds
  • This pizza box has meta profile
  • Simple rooty tooty point and shooty on top, great against enemy inf

I patrolled B-line river on Town with this bad-boy. Zooks would splash all around me and I'd be paddling my little putt putt boat around like a boss.

100?cb=20190524225754

• Manlets needs not apply
  • Climbs around like a mountain lion with those absolute chad tracks
  • Literally 100 shells per type
  • Crew get a good sun tan with how good a gun elevation its got

This absolute chad is #1 defence on Mountain Town 01 vs D- and E lines. Drive her up the train platform, bump into the AA to destroy it, cross the top of the train onto the mid-platform, and nimbly navigate it up the stairs.

And you call these level 0 kek

How long have you been playing the T-38? Probably a long time ago. Since now it is problematic to fire from water from these tanks.
And enemy tanks destroy it for free.

15 hours ago, b.j.blazkovitch said:

if you wanna chill out then play recon, tanker is cancerous unless you have half of your clan team covering your butt

Level 0 was not invented by me, but by Reto. I just expanded the potential of the band.

BpacuK    9
On 1/26/2021 at 5:38 PM, Redrick_Alexander_Schuhart said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Good time of day.
The balance of selection of tanks in the game is not perfect, because the game also has weak and strong tanks. As a rule the first is the war, and the second machine end of the war. But in an average fight, there are both.
Such battles are not equal, because as a rule, players quickly dismount from entry-level tanks to infantry and go with grenade launchers to hunt tanks at the end of the war, or stop developing the "Tankman"class altogether.
The situation with the separation of LT in separate battles on the map "Luneville" did not solve the problem of initial tanks, because the level of weapons and armor of their opponents is superior within the LT class.
But also outside the LT class there are outsiders created before the war and quickly dropped out during it. Therefore, the division of fights by class is impractical. 

I suggest replacing the current balance mechanics of selecting equipment for fights.
The new mechanics will be based on the division of equipment at the "levels".
Each level is based on a combination of firepower and equipment redundancy. And the order of vehicles in levels K corresponds to the order of their opening in the order of pumping lanes "attack on armored vehicles".

For more information, see the image.

w5XNljUg810.jpg

Such mechanics will allow you to add new cars in the future without linking them to classes.

For war, these give the following alignment for pumping " Tank assault groups"

Uc907WYF_iM.jpg

Under the question mark, a machine-gun tank is required. This may be the American t-16 tank.

tMsLXUqVWuI.jpg

The T-16 tank had a two-man crew (commander and driver) and an armament of two .30 (7.72 mm) Browning machine guns (the second was anti - aircraft); a riveted structure and suspension with vertical spiral springs. But since anti-aircraft machine guns have not yet been implemented in our game, the T-16 fits perfectly into the concept of an anti-personnel initial tank. And puts it on the same level of firepower as the PZ.1 and T-38.

Remove M2A2 from the game and replace it with M2A4/M3A1.

eldiablotux    8

Playing GE tankist without Zimmerit  and be killed  by H3 gived to everybody is a pleasure

Thks Reto genious team

Edited