Sign in to follow this  
Ted.The.Bear

500 Gold giveaway FUNTAGE

Ted.The.Bear    82

First to find it keeps it! Read description of the video or the comment section

or simply just watch the pure gameplay episode #2.

the fact that I watched this ... video enterily to see if there was actually a code prove that I am an barista

there is none for anyone wondering, or I am curious where did you hide it, smells fishy anyway

your montage is not that bad, but you need to light up HnG image since it's dark as shirt and I hope you are actually already lighting your screen with some Nvidia feature, else it's just dark as shiit and really ugly

then you reused the same sequence twice... ok?

and finally, a montage about you flexing on SU noob with a STG, really? what's next? MG42 against US bots in first encounter?

edit : ok I am a douchebag, there was a code indeed, when the video zoomed on chat, after posting this I thught it was the perfect moment to hide a code in a corner and bingo

I am sorry but this method is kinda cheap, and people watching will generally think you are a scammer or something, just grow your channel normally

Edited

[ORB]Mobster01    474
4 hours ago, raptorjesus1st said:

the fact that I watched this ... video enterily to see if there was actually a code prove that I am an barista

there is none for anyone wondering, or I am curious where did you hide it, smells fishy anyway

your montage is not that bad, but you need to light up HnG image since it's dark as shirt and I hope you are actually already lighting your screen with some Nvidia feature, else it's just dark as shiit and really ugly

and finally, a montage about you flexing on SU noob with a STG, really? what's next? MG42 against US bots in first encounter?

edit : ok I am a douchebag, there was a code indeed, when the video zoomed on chat, after posting this I thught it was the perfect moment to hide a code in a corner and bingo

I am sorry but this method is kinda cheap, and people watching will generally think you are a scammer or something, just grow your channel normally

u are fool

Ted.The.Bear    82
4 hours ago, raptorjesus1st said:

1. I am not a scammer (you found a code as you said)

2. turn your brightness on I test my videos on 2 different monitors and a phone, it can't be that bad + you're the 1st guy that said that.

3. Yes I used a clip twice, because before the intro rolls in I give you a preview of what kind of video awaits fo you after the intro (so you can decide if its for you)

4. I would really like to see you do the videos, since you are such a perfect person

5. SU noobs? I was playing a war as everyone else does and this literally the first video with Sturmgewehr

6. Next time, think before posting anything

Ted.The.Bear    82
21 minutes ago, [ORB]Mobster01 said:

u are fool

Contact me, I would like to give you second 500 gold code for standing up for me and if

you'll be interested (since I saw you have a YT channel) we can collab in the future.

It truly is a tough community huh XD

3 hours ago, Ted.The.Bear said:

1. I am not a scammer (you found a code as you said)

2. turn your brightness on I test my videos on 2 different monitors and a phone, it can't be that bad + you're the 1st guy that said that.

3. Yes I used a clip twice, because before the intro rolls in I give you a preview of what kind of video awaits fo you after the intro (so you can decide if its for you)

4. I would really like to see you do the videos, since you are such a perfect person

5. SU noobs? I was playing a war as everyone else does and this literally the first video with Sturmgewehr

6. Next time, think before posting anything

95% of give away on YT are scam, just keep that in mind because it may give you more of a bad image than a generous one

brightness and graphics are the main issue in HnG, I know because I rec my game to spot cheater or send some dumb stuff to my friend, but whenever I do the montage it turn out bad even if my graphics are ultra high, I have to use some tweaking to light up the image

using a clip twice was a weird idea but why not

I am not perfect, + I don't really do montage so I can't tell, but as a consumer I wasn't impressed by the montage, you are probably not a pro either and it's ok, you progress each time you do a new video, just don't put pressure on you and think as failure as a road to succes, not as fatalism

SU in war can be really bad, if you do a video I would advice quality over quantity, flexing on SU with a STG is not incredible at all, things that I like to share to my friends are more dumb/funny stuff than "skill" stuff, because skill is not really impressive in HnG in most case, or maybe if you manage to do some insane rampage or shot

don't take harsh critisism too seriously, I am just a random toxic dude on the internet

Ted.The.Bear    82
1 hour ago, raptorjesus1st said:

95% of give away on YT are scam, just keep that in mind because it may give you more of a bad image than a generous one

brightness and graphics are the main issue in HnG, I know because I rec my game to spot cheater or send some dumb stuff to my friend, but whenever I do the montage it turn out bad even if my graphics are ultra high, I have to use some tweaking to light up the image

using a clip twice was a weird idea but why not

I am not perfect, + I don't really do montage so I can't tell, but as a consumer I wasn't impressed by the montage, you are probably not a pro either and it's ok, you progress each time you do a new video, just don't put pressure on you and think as failure as a road to succes, not as fatalism

SU in war can be really bad, if you do a video I would advice quality over quantity, flexing on SU with a STG is not incredible at all, things that I like to share to my friends are more dumb/funny stuff than "skill" stuff, because skill is not really impressive in HnG in most case, or maybe if you manage to do some insane rampage or shot

don't take harsh critisism too seriously, I am just a random toxic dude on the internet

- I understand you have concerns about giveaway scams, but my audience knows I am not a scammer, I've already done few giveaways in the past... I would not scam people, because I know how much work I put into the channel. 

- About flexing.... There is always one dude that says something like that. I play as a German (yeah germans are OP other factions suck). When I play as a Soviet (yeah you play against "bots" not people). When I play as US (yeah that is because you have high fps and low ping).... Its always something 🤷🏼‍♂️😂😂 I started playing in 2014-15.... And I've played every single faction for almost the same amount of time,...the amount of time I played with low tier weapons and how I always played objective.... and all I can say is, you can be good with every single weapon and any faction in the game, its all about tactics and style of play. (+ I've never played in clans, I was either playing alone or with my brother). So for me here is no underdog faction, every battle depends on amount of teamplay and resources.

- Thanks for the critisism. I spent a lot of hours editing, its not easy, but I am trying to improve every time I upload. 

Ted.The.Bear    82

Hmmm 😅 maybe 👀

5 hours ago, GeneralBenDover said:

Ted.The.Bear eh? ..any relation to BobTheBear???? :P