Sign in to follow this  
Mr_Muerte

Any nice mod to AVS-36??

Recommended Posts

Mr_Muerte    26

I have tried many variants, URAH barrel, triggers... and none convinces me. Vanilla maybe? Help me trying to understand this weapon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fegaris    1,743

I always go with Accuracy + ROF (you can always remove spring or trigger or both, if you dont handle it)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
d|ng    3,321

Trigger + sight/scope

 

Will see what it looks like after changes but right now 7n1 is crazy hard to control and urah is as useless as it was before...  it lowers the rate of fire too much.  Full ROF was my favorite loadout before nerfs and now it makes you miss your targets a lot.  Reloading simulator 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mr_Muerte    26

i liked both, but i prefer the @d | ng thanks guys...now another question. What skill do you recommend other than fast reload, maybe firm grip or heavy set?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gerrit.    1,051

Other than Heavy set, you could use fast reload as a second badge indeed.

 

I run my AVS stock lately, I used to run URAH + 7n1 for slower yet more impactful shots (useful when you only have 15 bullets) but as d|ng said, the 7n1 is hard to control. Too hard if you ask me; I like to be able to use the full-auto capability of this weapon to shoot someone at least twice before my weapon is trying to shoot planes, so no more 7n1 for me.

Edited

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CashBanooca    35
2 hours ago, RussianSniper01 said:

pre 1.12 you could run max ROF+sniper bullet. you cant even run bullet anymore.

Its almost as if  half the forum suggested that exactly this would happen , but nah reto balance knows better :)

 

anyways , if you are trying to compete with the STG or even the m1m2 , forget about it , the STG and m1m2 players have to be complete potatos  to get killed by the AVS in its current state

If you want a weapon that has hipfire , accuracy at over 200 m distance and no or almost no visible recoil , get a captured STG , its a future prove investment because GEs weapon have to be kept EZ mode or the endless horde of chimps will start posting "BLUH BLUH STG is scoped m3 BLUH BLUH " memes again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mr_Muerte    26
56 minutes ago, CashBanooca said:

Its almost as if  half the forum suggested that exactly this would happen , but nah reto balance knows better :)

 

anyways , if you are trying to compete with the STG or even the m1m2 , forget about it , the STG and m1m2 players have to be complete potatos  to get killed by the AVS in its current state

If you want a weapon that has hipfire , accuracy at over 200 m distance and no or almost no visible recoil , get a captured STG , its a future prove investment because GEs weapon have to be kept EZ mode or the endless horde of chimps will start posting "BLUH BLUH STG is scoped m3 BLUH BLUH " memes again

I already have the STG in one of my German soldiers, but I do not want it in my Soviet soldiers, if I play in SU its to play with SU weapons, but the problem is that I do not finish taming this weapon, clearly I depend on the fast reload, but they advise me more. Heavy set or firm grip?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CashBanooca    35
2 hours ago, Mr_Muerte said:

I already have the STG in one of my German soldiers, but I do not want it in my Soviet soldiers, if I play in SU its to play with SU weapons, but the problem is that I do not finish taming this weapon, clearly I depend on the fast reload, but they advise me more. Heavy set or firm grip?

Right now there is no real way to tame the AVS - bullet buils f.e are almost unusable because you either need to be completely  stationary and have luck that the RNG spray allings with the target or you eat dirt in most of the cases

 

As dIng already suggested , sights and trigger are perhaps the only controllable built right now

 

According to the new weapon balance attemps that were just posted the AVS is going to get even more recoil but less random , this probably means its going straight up again

 

A few players are illegaly using recoil macros aswell , even some HG youtubers whos name shall remain unnamed are using them

 

 

We will see if the AVS performs better after the "buff" its going to recieve ... who knows , right now tho its pretty "meh "

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, CashBanooca said:

Its almost as if  half the forum suggested that exactly this would happen , but nah reto balance knows better :)

 

anyways , if you are trying to compete with the STG or even the m1m2 , forget about it , the STG and m1m2 players have to be complete potatos  to get killed by the AVS in its current state

If you want a weapon that has hipfire , accuracy at over 200 m distance and no or almost no visible recoil , get a captured STG , its a future prove investment because GEs weapon have to be kept EZ mode or the endless horde of chimps will start posting "BLUH BLUH STG is scoped m3 BLUH BLUH " memes again

Believe me I know what the current weapon metas are and what they use to be, take me back to when the AvS was 694 RPm and could be fully modded

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CashBanooca    35
1 minute ago, RussianSniper01 said:

Believe me I know what the current weapon metas are and what they use to be, take me back to when the AvS was 694 RPm and could be fully modded

good old times when bullet builds were actualy fun to use

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WilliesJeep    188
4 hours ago, CashBanooca said:

if you are trying to compete with the STG or even the m1m2 , forget about it , the STG and m1m2 players have to be complete potatos  to get killed by the AVS in its current state

AVS still has a fantastic ttk and a competent user can certainly defeat an stg or m1m2. But yes it does still need a buff.

58 minutes ago, CashBanooca said:

A few players are illegaly using recoil macros aswell , even some HG youtubers whos name shall remain unnamed are using them

Uh huh, sure they are.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CashBanooca    35
17 minutes ago, WilliesJeep said:

Uh huh, sure they are.

dont belief me ? I could share storys with you , a shirt ton of people use stuff like that on LMGs aswell , its actualy a very simple LUA script

 

Before any mods gets overzelous and bans me on the spot - no I dont use it because im not a massive gaping vagina , I know its against the terms of service  but there are quite a lot of people that secretly use that shirt  to compensate straight up recoil ( avs /stg/m1m2) aswell as countering the vertical recoil of the lmgs , if you are bored enough you could potentialy negate most of the recoil of LMGs even

 

I know people instantly tell you off as a tinfoil hat conspiracy guy that sees hacks everywhere because hes bad  but

A. I am fully aware that im bad

B. Im tech savy enough to potentialy know how something like this is done in other games and that it can easily be translated

Edited

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
QuickyCZE    4

My tip is to run AVS-36 with only 7N1 Sniper ammo mod and nothing else.

 

Then you get really solid 3hk HSG competitive weapon. From badges I use HSG + FRG.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mr_Muerte    26
45 minutes ago, CashBanooca said:

dont belief me ? I could share storys with you , a shirt ton of people use stuff like that on LMGs aswell , its actualy a very simple LUA script

 

Before any mods gets overzelous and bans me on the spot - no I dont use it because im not a massive gaping vagina , I know its against the terms of service  but there are quite a lot of people that secretly use that shirt  to compensate straight up recoil ( avs /stg/m1m2) aswell as countering the vertical recoil of the lmgs , if you are bored enough you could potentialy negate most of the recoil of LMGs even

 

I know people instantly tell you off as a tinfoil hat conspiracy guy that sees hacks everywhere because hes bad  but

A. I am fully aware that im bad

B. Im tech savy enough to potentialy know how something like this is done in other games and that it can easily be translated

I'm with you in the aspects of macros, but let's not make this a section a witch hunt (By the way, i would like to burn more than one) I remember those times when yes, I would tweak my AVS and... it worked like a charm! Now it seems that the better it works is the less modifed it is...Does the same thing happen, for example, as with the STG? No... I don't know if it's a coincidence but Captured Weapon Unmodeled (AVS) can be used by all armies but...STG MOD not.

 

Thus...What is the benefit i get from buying an AVS? None. I think that little by little i m getting to tame this weapon, since some colleagues who have made me see a good path for the AVS, but...Why then buy modifications to this weapon, or why buy this weapon directly? Honestly, if they erase the weapon I would not care, as if the credits they cost are left, but if they are going to introduce something that competes with the German AR or Americans carbines, that they do it and do it well and really, no this garbage. Put nerf or put OP the AVS, to see if at once the technicians or whatever the one who updates the weapons is said, take it seriously, sometimes I think things that i would like to say, but i do not do it for not look like you say, a lunatic with an aluminium foil cap.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WilliesJeep    188
1 hour ago, CashBanooca said:

there are quite a lot of people that secretly use that shirt  to compensate straight up recoil ( avs /stg/m1m2) aswell as countering the vertical recoil of the lmgs

M1M2 and STG have almost 0 recoil anyways. And lmgs really dont have that much recoil either. Feel free to DM me the youtuber you think is cheating so I can take a look

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a free game account. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this