Sign in to follow this  
Vudu_guy

How much are you deploying(RTS) these days? (post pic)

Vudu_guy    1,545

I wonder how much troops the generals are deploying rn, for a long time i used a variety of AT combinations to maximize profit, but now i just found new fun deploying everything but planes and paras.

Can you post a pic of all your deployed At´s in one empty city?, also dont forget to  put the slider all the way to the  right side to proof you are the only there, i have seen some cities with 10k+ from  players i never hear before, whales are saved from extinction?

Here is mine:

IYprtxy.png

Fegaris    1,743

I deploy mostly each war and almost everthing (planes if i manage to get them out).

In question is, if i manage to use them. Mostly cities are overstacked.....and what i have been seeing alot lately are cities for example with 1k troops and like no vehicles - sure i am not gonna donate that... xD

Vudu_guy    1,545
10 minutes ago, Fegaris said:

I deploy mostly each war and almost everthing (planes if i manage to get them out).

In question is, if i manage to use them. Mostly cities are overstacked.....and what i have been seeing alot lately are cities for example with 1k troops and like no vehicles - sure i am not gonna donate that... xD

lbr3gU2.png

Where is the pic of your At´s brooo? don´t be shy!!  show us the only foot infantry you have! 😅

I have not been growing much these days, dont really play that much anymore. i just deploy all backfill an important choke/front 

i was growing pretty fast when i was still playing FPS daily but i dont think i earned a single CP in the past few weeks

6b65695bbdffc08cd813f1b4812262fd.png

Vudu_guy    1,545
39 minutes ago, Thisbirdisonfiya said:

I have not been growing much these days, dont really play that much anymore. i just deploy all backfill an important choke/front 

i was growing pretty fast when i was still playing FPS daily but i dont think i earned a single CP in the past few weeks

6b65695bbdffc08cd813f1b4812262fd.png

What tool was that to get those stats? 

28 minutes ago, SirHeresy said:

Got a reasonable amount in all 3 factions.  This is going to take a while 😄

Do I smell whale bouquet?😂