Sign in to follow this  
Snow_Sheltie

Weekly Soviet Sunday Rushes

Snow_Sheltie    20

Well not sure where else to post this.

I've been noticing this particular pattern since the map was moved around. Every single Sunday, without fail, some Soviet clan goes ballistic on the Scandinavian front and, in the course of about 8-10 hours, pretty much takes either most of, or the entire sub-continent on their own.

they do this against US as well, terribly annoying, we were decent in war, then they kicked us of France in a night, and all my AT got blasted and surrounded even if they weren't on the front, I don't exactly know how they manage to do that, but I think they are just some nerds/try hard going for a marathon in war

I faced red scare many times, with a team on my side we can manage to won or resist a lot, with random it ends in 5 min, so I guess if they play enough and they are only matched with random they can actually reshape the map in few hours

Lored1    40

In GE we love to say thats Asian/US timezones are pushing through the night or weird times. If you face them, its 200+ping and teleport game. And yeah, undisputted they can really push far and deep. It seem to be they are focusef on GE though - because overpopulation, they can start any battle in any place.

Sign in to follow this