Sign in to follow this  
Barzul53

Suggestion for improvement (API)

Barzul53    3

I know a lot of people will say now "not again".

The biggest Problem of the game is the decreasing attractivness for new Players.

There are many reasons for this, such as the limited number of (large) maps... too old user interface... and many more.

But i would try to make the game more attractive for veterans first in order to save the game in the long term and to get previous players back into the game.

The first step, especially to keep the veterans in the game, would be to introduce an app with which you can move your troops via smartphone.

I know the was an app some time ago, but i am talking about an not buggy and shirt app.

With this app you ensure more dynamic wars, because many generals can move their troops in the go or at work.

This gives the game a much higher role in everyday life and binds the players more to the game.

The secound step would be to introduce a reasonable clan system. This means clantags, ranks within the clan and a clan overview in which the clans can introduce themselves and present contact options. There should be a weekly clan ranking, which schould be based on the total and average accumulated EXP of the members in order to highlight paticulary active clans. The Member Limit should be set to about 50 to avoid monopolies.

The last step is based on the clan system, in which members can share their already spawned troops for higher-ranking or equal members if they want to. So if a normal member release his troops for an officer, bothe can move these troops until the normal member removes this permition.

All of these steps lead to more dynamic and strategic wars. And through wars like this and the incentive to be able to move troops on the smartphone, new players can be won. New players bring more income and more income means better development.

I look forward to further opinions and constructive criticism

Your lovely noname

Barzul53

Khadmon    563
On 12/16/2020 at 7:41 AM, Barzul53 said:

The last step is based on the clan system, in which members can share their already spawned troops for higher-ranking or equal members if they want to. So if a normal member release his troops for an officer, bothe can move these troops until the normal member removes this permition.

i agree with all you say but not this quote.....

I do NOT support the ability to move others AT's on the map.

IF RETO adds that    I WILL make a clan with 50 Alt accounts and deploy quick and use 1 account to move them all

Edited

Gobblesx    115
On 12/15/2020 at 8:41 PM, Barzul53 said:

which members can share their already spawned troops for higher-ranking or equal members if they want to

The old game director already said this would be a bit hard to implement and seeing how that was when they still had staff working there. it's safe to say that won't happen now since it would cause a clusterfuck for the backend databases when they can barely do simple stuff to the game anymore.

TomeleRola    76
19 hours ago, Khadmon said:

I WILL make a clan with 50 Alt accounts and deploy quick and use 1 account to move them all

RETO needs to improve its identity verification system to avoid the introduction of alt accounts and improve the accuracy of its statistics system.

Khadmon    563
On 12/18/2020 at 4:55 AM, TomeleRola said:

RETO needs to improve its identity verification system to avoid the introduction of alt accounts and improve the accuracy of its statistics system.

Agree but still dont think players should be able to move others AT's.....    

I like the idear you can see were you clan members AT's are on the map but NOT see what they can as in you still need you use you own recons on the map.

being able to see were you clan memebers AT's are would let you protect them wile they  are off line and know where the clan is pushing with out having to ask all the time

Rdanzer    591
On 2/27/2021 at 1:03 PM, Khadmon said:

Agree but still dont think players should be able to move others AT's.....    

I like the idear you can see were you clan members AT's are on the map but NOT see what they can as in you still need you use you own recons on the map.

being able to see were you clan memebers AT's are would let you protect them wile they  are off line and know where the clan is pushing with out having to ask all the time

All it would need to be is an OPTIONAL ability to move other clan members AT's...i.e. only if you as the owner allow it, would others be able to move them. Somthing which you could switch on and off.

This would allow those players who would want to, to let their AT's stand at the front knowing other clan players could move them around as necessary if the war situation requires it when they are offline. If you don't want your AT's moved by others just simply don't allow it.

Ideally this would be AT centered..... then it would really be super-cool. You could have AT's which other players of your clan could move and others which only you can use. This would allow players to create clan-controlled AT groups where each player of a clan contributes some of his AT's to these "clan-AT's"...

When logging in you would then immdiately see where the clan AT's are operating and could move the AT's which only you control to this area to further support the operations there.

Edited

Khadmon    563
On 3/4/2021 at 12:53 AM, Rdanzer said:

All it would need to be is an OPTIONAL ability to move other clan members AT's...i.e. only if you as the owner allow it, would others be able to move them. Somthing which you could switch on and off.

This would allow those players who would want to, to let their AT's stand at the front knowing other clan players could move them around as necessary if the war situation requires it when they are offline. If you don't want your AT's moved by others just simply don't allow it.

Ideally this would be AT centered..... then it would really be super-cool. You could have AT's which other players of your clan could move and others which only you can use. This would allow players to create clan-controlled AT groups where each player of a clan contributes some of his AT's to these "clan-AT's"...

When logging in you would then immdiately see where the clan AT's are operating and could move the AT's which only you control to this area to further support the operations there

As i have said  letting other move /play your AT's would LET    a PLAYER have many ALT accounts with say 100 AT each and use 1 account to move them all... this would let you deploy quick from all ALT accounts because each ALT account wound be in queue for the deploy

and only need 1 master account to still move them

Edited

Heid31stwc    30
On 12/16/2020 at 10:20 PM, Khadmon said:

i agree with all you say but not this quote.....

I do NOT support the ability to move others AT's on the map.

Surely a General can move your AT's now anyway, otherwise what's the point of having them?

Krzysiek5657    977
On 12/15/2020 at 9:41 PM, Barzul53 said:

he first step, especially to keep the veterans in the game, would be to introduce an app with which you can move your troops via smartphone.

I know the was an app some time ago, but i am talking about an not buggy and shirt app.

With this app you ensure more dynamic wars, because many generals can move their troops in the go or at work.

This gives the game a much higher role in everyday life and binds the players more to the game.

well indeed it was great idea, baddly implemented.

battery consumption was really high, it was even more laggy than PC version troop movement was not optimized for touchscreen, and it missed most basic feature to me... notifications (your trops won/lost battle in x town,  war is over, your morales are fully recovered, all your AT are fielded)

Rdanzer    591
On 3/4/2021 at 6:42 PM, Khadmon said:

As i have said  letting other move /play your AT's would LET    a PLAYER have many ALT accounts with say 100 AT each and use 1 account to move them all... this would let you deploy quick from all ALT accounts because each ALT account wound be in queue for the deploy

and only need 1 master account to still move them

Yes that's possible - however that player still needs to make the effort of buying all the generals and AT's...... as Reto is still taking all the money it gets from selling strategy game content and not doing any significant development there and don't seem to care about alt accounts and strategy game resource inflation, this would enable them to sell even more strategy game content by making clan tools ......🤣😜

Edited

Khadmon    563
On 3/5/2021 at 6:02 AM, Heid31stwc said:

Surely a General can move your AT's now anyway, otherwise what's the point of having them?

i dont know what your saying...

YES as a general I can move my AT's but   NOT other players should be able to move my AT's    or any one else's AT's   PLAY your own game   

6 hours ago, Rdanzer said:

Yes that's possible - however that player still needs to make the effort of buying all the generals and AT's...... as Reto is still taking all the money it gets from selling strategy game content and not doing any significant development there and don't seem to care about alt accounts and strategy game resource inflation, this would enable them to sell even more strategy game content by making clan tools ......🤣😜

its NOT hard to get 30 LT's on 1 account   do that 10 times and you have 300 CP's for easy qucik deploy to move all from 1 account    THIS SHOULD NOT be in game

JUST play your own AT's

Edited

MasterTanker    20

Im playing this game since 2012.

Reto refuses to develop and share mod tools or at least Blender exporters and share commands under the excuse of legal issues.

The community has brilliant map makers.

Adobe AIR is deprecated.

At this very momment im checking the files integrity in steam because adobe air refuses to open the game, yesterday was fine, nothing changed since.

The game should be all inside the same interface, using modern libraries. no more flash nonsense.

This game needs and deserve more maps, NEW maps, at least the Capitals.

Kyrie626    179

I believe the game is in maintenance-mode/lifesupport...  unlikely we will see any major improvement in the RTS unless they secure funding for whole new game.