Gppgamer96

New updates and rebalance of game, Feedback!

Gppgamer96    1

Reto, you never manage to do a balanced update. Always worsen the American faction to give only the Germans advantage, why can't you make us all happy? Wouldn't it have been better to introduce armed sidecars for the other factions as well? or do you think that only the Germans should have fun? the mg42 is ruining the game, everyone uses that weapon and nobody focuses on the others anymore, ruining the m1m2 nobody can stand up to the Germans and those who use it. You've made the game monotonous, and now the only way to have fun is to all use the same weapon and ruin the game. Then I also want to talk about the "realistic" tank system you think it is ... The tanks with 64 APCR and 64 HE ammo, with one shot to the ammunition should explode into a thousand pieces but it is not so, it takes 5 shots of rocket launcher as in "reality it only needed 1 or 2". If you really want to make the game realistic these things must be fixed because literally in recent times this game is much more ugly than before when it was all arcade and fun! A lot of good teams and players have left H&G due to this new system, and by "many" I mean that now you can't find a sniper or tanker match and it takes several minutes to do so ... I sincerely hope you manage to balance the game system because right now the game is in ruins!

Nooby-Doo    99

US player right here, and in my opinion the game is feeling quite balanced currently, not sure if there is any weps that id call OP as of this moment in time.

Idk man, US got the best plane, controversially the best tank, JMG is the best close/mid range weapon (might be MG42 tho), best anti-tank rocket launcher, best pistol. 1919 is still 3hk heavy set with barrel mod, so it might be the best weapon in the game.

Nooby-Doo    99
6 minutes ago, marton20020324 said:

Idk man, US got the best plane, controversially the best tank,

Im not talking about planes and tanks, I couldnt care less for those.

fatal-is    708
2 hours ago, Nooby-Doo said:

US player right here, and in my opinion the game is feeling quite balanced currently, not sure if there is any weps that id call OP as of this moment in time.

Recoilless autoheadshot m1m2?

WhiteWolf2D    11
On 11/25/2020 at 7:17 AM, Gppgamer96 said:

Reto, you never manage to do a balanced update. Always worsen the American faction to give only the Germans advantage, why can't you make us all happy? Wouldn't it have been better to introduce armed sidecars for the other factions as well? or do you think that only the Germans should have fun? the mg42 is ruining the game, everyone uses that weapon and nobody focuses on the others anymore, ruining the m1m2 nobody can stand up to the Germans and those who use it. You've made the game monotonous, and now the only way to have fun is to all use the same weapon and ruin the game. Then I also want to talk about the "realistic" tank system you think it is ... The tanks with 64 APCR and 64 HE ammo, with one shot to the ammunition should explode into a thousand pieces but it is not so, it takes 5 shots of rocket launcher as in "reality it only needed 1 or 2". If you really want to make the game realistic these things must be fixed because literally in recent times this game is much more ugly than before when it was all arcade and fun! A lot of good teams and players have left H&G due to this new system, and by "many" I mean that now you can't find a sniper or tanker match and it takes several minutes to do so ... I sincerely hope you manage to balance the game system because right now the game is in ruins!

I'm a US main. 320 hours. Lets break down this post.

" the mg42 is ruining the game, everyone uses that weapon and nobody focuses on the others anymore, ruining the m1m2 nobody can stand up to the Germans and those who use it."

I disagree. M1M2 is still pretty good. IMO whatever change they did to it in the past month makes no noticeable different, they should just revert it to the previous stats.

"Then I also want to talk about the "realistic" tank system you think it is ... The tanks with 64 APCR and 64 HE ammo, with one shot to the ammunition should explode into a thousand pieces but it is not so, it takes 5 shots of rocket launcher as in "reality it only needed 1 or 2"."

I disagree. This is an arcade shooter. I think the current tank / anti tank gameplay should not be touched whatsoever before addressing more important things, such as ping as it relates to match making balance.

"A lot of good teams and players have left H&G due to this new system, and by "many" I mean that now you can't find a sniper or tanker match and it takes several minutes to do so"

When did you start this game? You should NEVER queue a sniper or tanker. Only switching to it in game as needed. Besides, 6 years ago when I first touched this game, queue times took several minutes for recon or tanker. It's funny, you say that it's evidence of "good teams and players leaving H&G," I'd argue it's evidence of bad players leaving .

"I sincerely hope you manage to balance the game system because right now the game is in ruins!'

Have you offered and suggestions in your post in regards to how they would go about balancing? Doesn't seem like it. You're demanding Reto to spend thousands of dollars to make changes that you don't even explain. 

Edited