ol32204

Looking for good soldier loadouts.

ol32204    0

hey,

I recently started playing the us in war and i was wondering if anyone has good loadouts for infrantry soldiers.
I currently have a objective soldier with a tommy nades and a medic pack.

and my second soldier is a at with the M1G and a bazooka,

Im mostly looking for a soldier that can defend a bridge or river crossing with mines but i dont know what weapon will pair with that.

thanks already!

Edited
spelling mistake

Blahnjah    71

You could quickly and cheaply make a dedicated miner, that just plants mines and undeploys with F11 and then defend with a different character.

He could have two types of mines for different terrains.

J.Killmister    189

As I guess you are newly introduced to the game, I strongly recommend that you buy at least 8-10 different infantry characters. You will need to grind for a while but this way you'll be very useful to your team and more versatile. 

A good loadout is Garand-medkit-mines with dynamite lover badge so you can carry more than 2 mines. This way you plant the river crossings or bridges and stay there to snipe out those who try to blow them up. Also keep your Jeep close with an ammo box so you can quickly reload them. 

Fegaris    1,743

i would possibly start with 2-3 basic soldiers

1st for CQC-mid
M2 + nades and medkit

2nd for long-mid
SA + medkit + (wahtever you want, i use pistol)

3rd AT guy
Anything to destroy tanks (zooka is best) + pistol or SA

SJGunn    323

ol32204, I have just tried a new loadout that is kind of fun.  I equip hoarder sliver badge (or gold if you have it), SA rifle with scope for long range, and the little PPD 40 SMG (SU) for CQC.  I adjust the ammo so the weapons are both at 5 carry points.  Because the SU SMG has a 71 round mag adding the silver hoarder badge gives me 213 rds for it.  PPD 40 is easy to grind as a captured weapon and I got one for a US and GE character.  Even without mods it works well at close range and annoys the SU players when you shoot them with it.  Of course I already was doing this with one of my SU characters. 

If you were really crazy at grinding captured guns you could do this with a PPSH41.      

WhiteWolf2D    11
On 11/14/2020 at 3:21 AM, ol32204 said:

hey,

I recently started playing the us in war and i was wondering if anyone has good loadouts for infrantry soldiers.
I currently have a objective soldier with a tommy nades and a medic pack.

and my second soldier is a at with the M1G and a bazooka,

Im mostly looking for a soldier that can defend a bridge or river crossing with mines but i dont know what weapon will pair with that.

thanks already!

Sounds like you're on the right path. Here's an example of my loadouts:

1. M1/M2 Carbine, Sticky Grenades, Medic Kit

- This is my highest rank hero. He's my primary go to for CQC and Medium range encounters. He's my money maker, and APC killer (sticky                 grenades). Once I unlock H3s, I will use H3s instead of sticky grenades.

- Sticky grenades cost 300 credits per grenade. VERY costly, use sparingly only against APCS or if desperate, against tanks. 

2. Hammerless pistol, m9a1 bazooka (9 rnd)

- This is my anti tank soldier. I rarely touch him unless tanks are harassing us too much.

3. M1919 or Johnson MG, grenades, medic kit

- I use this hero when i'm bored and want to camp. Each grenade you throw costs credits, beware.

4. M1G, Tank Mines

- This hero gets used A LOT to put mines to stop enemy vehicles from getting through. I press f11 to redeploy or quickly rush in and die so I can switch to my main.

- 10 tank mines is the maximum amount you can place on the battlefield. Once they get blown up, you can place some more down until you have 10 placed again. 

Here are loadouts I want:

1. Tommy gun, Sticky Grenades, Medic Kit

- Sticky grenades cost 300 each. ONLY use them for killing APCs or if you're desperate, throw them at tanks and hope to god your team comes and finishes it off. 

- Tommy gun has more reliable hip fire in close quarters less than 20 meters apart.

- I like m1/m2 better than tommy, but I wish I had a loadout with tommy for CONSTANT cqc hipfire spam.

- M1/M2 is good in its own way, that you cannot replace it with the tommy gun. That's why it's good to have both. M1M2 touches further targets             that tommy gun cannot. 25- 50 meter range. 

2. PTRS, Medic Kit, 1911.

- Very expensive. PTRS costs 4.4m. And you need to have the ribbons progressed. This is a super long investment. Probably not worth it lol. It               shreds planes tho

Edited

ol32204    0

i spend the last weeks leveling up my soldiers,

the most work was the new mid guy. to unlock the m1/m2 and im almost there but when i was looking at the stats the m1918 seems like a better m1/m2. 

the fire rate and damage are close to equal and the m1918 had way better recoil. is there something im overlooking or should i buy the m1918 instead of the m1/2?

Edited

WhiteWolf2D    11
On 12/3/2020 at 7:05 AM, ol32204 said:

i spend the last weeks leveling up my soldiers,

the most work was the new mid guy. to unlock the m1/m2 and im almost there but when i was looking at the stats the m1918 seems like a better m1/m2. 

the fire rate and damage are close to equal and the m1918 had way better recoil. is there something im overlooking or should i buy the m1918 instead of the m1/2?

M1918 has a longer barrel, you will have some object collision in extreme hand-to-hand quarters. Make a pick and decide. M1918 is a LMG. M1/m2 is an AR. Do not get more than 1 type of primary weapon per hero. You will regret it in the future and wish you split it up between multiple heroes. The m1918 is also less ideal for shooting while standing. You CANNOT spray with an m1918 and expect to get 6 kills with 1 mag, unless they all stack and are on top of eachother.

For example, in game if I need to pick off running targets that are 20 meters away and there are several, I'll use m1m2. If i find myself in a building the entire game, I'll switch ingame to my tommy hero and enjoy hipfiring them to oblivion. If I see tanks pulling up and no one on the team is doing anything about it, I'll switch to my bazooka man and take care of it. If enemy apcs are approaching a choke point like river crossings, i'll switch to my tank mines guy and deploy them. All of this in 1 match. It took me a while to have multiple heroes and switches, but just focus on 1-2 such as CQC (AR or SMG) or anti tank (pistol or garand & bazooka)

With m1m2, the sight picture is much more open, and you can swap to several targets reasonably apart, and kill them all. 

You can switch between heroes in game at the bottom left of your spawn screen when dead or before spawning there's a switch button.

Apart from that, every US gun (not including pistols) are very good. The thing is, each gun has it's own unique effective circumstances. M1918 is good all arounder, however it may suffer in CONSTANT CQC fights where 6 enemies are storming a building, and you are stuck reloading. Grease gun and Tommy gun are good in close quarters where you're within hipfiring range (10 meters), BUT you are DOOMED if someone 30+ meters with an AR is there. M1M2 is great all arounder, however it suffers in long range (this is with most guns except snipers and garand) and you may be out gunned if someone has a high ROF smg in close quarters. However, I make m1m2 dominate in CQC and medium ranges.

ALL GUNS ARE GOOD. They just vary where they are most effective. If you're running in an open field with a grease gun, you're toast. If you have an m1m2, you stand a chance. On the other hand, if you're in a building with less than 5 meters of room, grease gun, tommy and m1m2 will be good. If you have an MG, unless you land every shot, you're probably toast due to a hipfiring SMG.

Any other questions just ask. 

Edited

Timberwolf581    218
On 12/6/2020 at 11:45 PM, WhiteWolf2D said:

Apart from that, every US gun (not including pistols) are very good.

I beg to differ. M1919 used to be great before the mods nerf and now it isn't, as is the M1918. The Grease Gun and Thompson are still pretty garbage, the M9 Bazooka is decent tho. M1903 with a scope and 1hk mods is great, but if I had to pick a gun and say was overall good, I'd say it's a fully modded 2hk Garand with highest possible rof and no scope. Carbine is half decent now, but still no M1 for infantry.

WilliesJeep    189
  • M1919 - Not much to say here, its a 3hk HSG, good rpm, 100 rounds, low recoil. (I run field adjusted sights, field trigger job, lightened spring, stainless steel barrel)
  • M2 Carbine - Great in cqc, can do medium range decently. (United defense jackal, field adjusted sights, field trigger job, lightened spring)
  • M1G - Like all the SA rifles its really really good. (M73B1 Scope, field trigger job, lightened spring, scout ii-s)
  • Thompson - It's probably the worst of the tier 2 smgs but it's still decent at cqc (field adjusted sights, marksman trigger job, lightened bolt)
  • Johnson and BAR are pretty meh in my opinion
  • Pistols are pistols. I prefer revolver over 1911 but it's a matter of preference. 

Dashadower    21

Since I'm bored I'll give you all my soldier loadouts

1. Richard D. Winters
My main general purpose infantryman/moneymaker/tryhard character. He has all US weapons unlocked.

I use the M1919 but recently swapped it for the captured MG42. I switch them around depending on what I feel like playing.

Also a medic crate cuz its OP.

Heavy set or tight grip when using MG42

2. Ronald Speirs

He's running with a Thompson(ofc, he's Lt. Speirs), a wrench, and medkits. When I play with him I tend to stay around allied armor, mowing down AT rambos and being a repairman.

Mechanic badge equipped.

3. Donald Malarkey

My AT and SA infantry, Has the garand and M9A1 Bazooka equipped. Pretty self-explanatory, don't play him that often

Iron fist badge.

4. George Luz

My soldier for dedicated CQB madness. Wields a M2 Carbine, grenades, and a medkit. For assaulting CQC and clearing attics.

Heavy set.

5. Gerald Goodman

Fresh soldier, planning to grind for the PTRS, but currently has the BAR equipped. If I give up on the PTRS, I'll probably go for the Johnson. 

WhiteWolf2D    11
On 12/7/2020 at 4:56 PM, Timberwolf581 said:

I beg to differ. M1919 used to be great before the mods nerf and now it isn't, as is the M1918. The Grease Gun and Thompson are still pretty garbage, the M9 Bazooka is decent tho. M1903 with a scope and 1hk mods is great, but if I had to pick a gun and say was overall good, I'd say it's a fully modded 2hk Garand with highest possible rof and no scope. Carbine is half decent now, but still no M1 for infantry.

M1919 stock is still a beast. 3-4 round bursts while crouched is bliss.

Greasegun is much better now. Within 15 meters it destroys things.

Tommy gun is OP in point defenses or raids with the right mods, but the repair cost can be bothersome.

Every gun is situational and has it's own area where it excels more than others.

Timberwolf581    218
On 12/12/2020 at 4:08 PM, WhiteWolf2D said:

M1919 stock is still a beast. 3-4 round bursts while crouched is bliss.

Greasegun is much better now. Within 15 meters it destroys things.

Tommy gun is OP in point defenses or raids with the right mods, but the repair cost can be bothersome.

Every gun is situational and has it's own area where it excels more than others.

M1919 used to be able to be modded close to 500 RPM. Now the lowest it can go is 545 RPM while I wanted 450.

hhnWGQP.png

Same with the M1918A2, but that thing at least has a higher RPM setting of 550 to 600 which is still achievable, but I'd have to spend at least 30k credits extra for that. At 450 RPM the M1918 used to be almost perfect though I still wanted 350 to 400 RPM.

Greasegun and Thompson might be good within 15 meters, but 9/10 of all my engagements are above 15 meters. If I had to guess usually between 20 and 60 meters. At those ranges they're awful and I rarely if ever have the chance to close that distance.

Edited

WhiteWolf2D    11
On 12/16/2020 at 7:40 PM, Timberwolf581 said:

Greasegun and Thompson might be good within 15 meters, but 9/10 of all my engagements are above 15 meters. If I had to guess usually between 20 and 60 meters. At those ranges they're awful and I rarely if ever have the chance to close that distance.

That's why 99% of the time I play with m1g or m1m2. I don't even have an smg hero because it's a very situational class. Engagements between 20-60 meters is not situational, that's general / common, so I would reccomend something well rounded like m1g or m1m2.

My mod list:

m1g : scout 2 barrel + trigger job (no other mods)

m1m2 : bullet, field trigger, field sight, heavy spring (you can use light spring, it's just preference).

Edited