horrific

Flying against the F*ckWh*re190 is absolute aids

horrific    68

out turn , out climb   and out damaging the yak , LA is still a flying brick but the damage is better . sadly the fw190 can just  weasle itself out of line of fire instantly

is there ANY  way to compete with this atrocious airborne aids automat ? because its getting really really boring to always be outnumbered 6 to 1 because every fritz knows that this shitstain on the balance chart is vastly better than any other plane

I can easily deal with the 109  but when I see the fw190 I just straight up leave the battle

Fegaris    1,743
1 hour ago, horrific said:

because every fritz knows that this shitstain on the balance chart is vastly better than any other plane

top kek since plane balance....get your numbers right ;) 

it simply only problem of 6v1 situation 

horrific    68
1 hour ago, Fegaris said:

it simply only problem of 6v1 situation 

yeah im sure  thats why there are 6 of them at any time and the enemy pilots usualy dont even lift off anymore - they just all value the good balance right ?

after all germany is known to be the faction with the most balanced equipment *cough mg42 *cough *

BroskyBro    2,685

the yak is by far the best fighter in hnnnnnng, smallest, easiest to fly and easiest to maneuver. yall su folks somethin else

horrific    68
1 hour ago, BroskyBro said:

the yak is by far the best fighter in hnnnnnng, smallest, easiest to fly and easiest to maneuver. yall su folks somethin else

that was before the new planes

Blahnjah    71
1 hour ago, horrific said:

that was before the new planes

He's obviously trolling...

Anyway, I had a lot of fun dogfighting with recon planes and when I finally bought the damn Yak and faced multiple GE pilots every single match I just stopped playing pilot altogether. Too expensive and too difficult to improve in skill under those conditions.

horrific    68
2 hours ago, Blahnjah said:

He's obviously trolling...

Anyway, I had a lot of fun dogfighting with recon planes and when I finally bought the damn Yak and faced multiple GE pilots every single match I just stopped playing pilot altogether. Too expensive and too difficult to improve in skill under those conditions.

Thats a bummer

I thought if I just stick with it it eventualy gets better but under those conditions I might aswell put my pilot back onto the shelf again

I really wish reto got rid of those meta conditions ... peformance caused or number wise

henzsa    0

I can only agree that Fw-109 is an OP plane. I'm able to have some fair dog fights with most of the planes and even in 1v2 situations but when there is a Fw 109 in the air there is no way I'm dealing with that. There is no real skill you need to have to win in a Fw109 as the plane does everything for you (has an insane damage and I'm not even talking about maneuveribility). I've played matches where there were German pilots that used Bf 109 or ME 410 and we had some fair dogfights but after they got shot down few times they decided to hop into Fw 109 and there was no way to counter them most of the times as they knew that plane is going to give them victory for free.  

Fegaris    1,743

yahalooo o/. Kids, have you actualy seen any stats of the planes recently? Well recently, its actualy pretty much long time ago at this point.

As i tried to say before. Since last rebalance of planes, FW109 might actualy have shortest stick.

Edited

EmilWisni    23

Lmao dude, get yourself a La-7 and shred Fw 190 without any difficulty. Of course a tier 3 fighter rekt a tier 2, it would be the same if you face a La-7 against a Bf 109 E4. Fw 190 is one of the worse fighter when we talk about climbing so as soon as the Fw loose enough speed, you go up and in a second is loose every speed and fell like a frucking rock.

fatal-is    716
On 11/10/2020 at 1:58 PM, horrific said:

shitstain on the balance chart is vastly better than any other plane

L2P or quit playing pilots if you cant beat the worst plane in the game :)

Savatage    80
On 11/10/2020 at 9:58 AM, horrific said:

I can easily deal with the 109  but when I see the fw190 I just straight up leave the battle

10419046_114181695588311_533335499406564

bloodremar    280

don't bother with the German community in this game they are absolute cancer. They have come to a point where there is no other factions so in order for them to have enemies they switch to SU and US get owned and go back to their GE privilage faction :D