AllenGs93

AVS36 (Fix asap,please)

AllenGs93    28

Since the last update AVS has mega sway and recoil,especially when using it with with scope.Compared to the other factions AR,it is almost always outgunned by their AR's.STG and M2 have perfect accuracy even at hip firing,meanwhile whn hip firing the AVS,the bullets go all over the place and most of the time they even dont scratch the enemy.Given the fact that the AVS only has 15 bullets,this is unacceptable.The gun was really decent before the update and should have stayed like that.SU is already a faction with many problems,please RETO,don't create more.I'm not saying to nerf the STG or M2 carbine,just make the AVS the way it was before.

Bibor    634
13 minutes ago, AllenGs93 said:

Since the last update AVS has mega sway and recoil,especially when using it with with scope.Compared to the other factions AR,it is almost always outgunned by their AR's.STG and M2 have perfect accuracy even at hip firing,meanwhile whn hip firing the AVS,the bullets go all over the place and most of the time they even dont scratch the enemy.Given the fact that the AVS only has 15 bullets,this is unacceptable.The gun was really decent before the update and should have stayed like that.SU is already a faction with many problems,please RETO,don't create more.I'm not saying to nerf the STG or M2 carbine,just make the AVS the way it was before.

If you want the old Avs 1, you can wait for a buff that wont happen as according to Reto "Avs is only a little worse than other ARs." (fun fact: when Stg was the worst for a short time and Ge faction asked for buff Reto didnt answer "Stg is only a little worst" but buffed it). Wonder why? 

2, capture Fg42 it is like old Avs except it has very good hipfire too, playing Ge para lately and having more fun than ever this year. 

Edited

AllenGs93    28
1 hour ago, Bibor said:

If you want the old Avs 1, you can wait for a buff that wont happen as according to Reto "Avs is only a little worse than other ARs." (fun fact: when Stg was the worst for a short time and Ge faction asked for buff Reto didnt answer "Stg is only a little worst" but buffed it). Wonder why? 

2, capture Fg42 it is like old Avs except it has very good hipfire too, playing Ge para lately and having more fun than ever this year. 

The thing is,ΑVS is not ''a little worse''.It's A LOT worse.Reto should do something asap and make AVS decent again.People who are ''Ok'' with AVS being like this,belong to other factions and they want to have the most OP guns.And the most outrageous thing is that a gun with only 15 bullets MUST NOT be that bad compared to guns with 30 bullets.

3 hours ago, Bibor said:

been waiting since 1.12, it aint gonna come lol.

Blahnjah    47

It took me a while to just give up on all mods and just play it stock. It's an ok cheap little gun that way. I'm in any way defending the nerfs or saying it's a great gun, just a recommendation for my soviet commrades who might be trying to play modded versions.

Fegaris    1,723

Well it used to be rly laser monster back in days. I always used it only at full rof or only with trigger  + sights. Its still great weapon, but got bit more kick to it now.

XouKseXou    2
2 hours ago, Fegaris said:

Well it used to be rly laser monster back in days. I always used it only at full rof or only with trigger  + sights. Its still great weapon, but got bit more kick to it now.

Great weapon?No.Kinda playable weapon?Yes.AVS when compared to STG or M2 is pure shirt.Try hip firing avs or try and fire it when have scope and standing still (not crouched),the bullets go all over the place as the op stated.And yes 15 bullets are not enough for this type of baseball weapon the avs is after the update.

Bibor    634
3 hours ago, RussianSniper01 said:

been waiting since 1.12, it aint gonna come lol.

You are so impatient.

5 hours ago, AllenGs93 said:

The thing is,ΑVS is not ''a little worse''.It's A LOT worse.Reto should do something asap and make AVS decent again.People who are ''Ok'' with AVS being like this,belong to other factions and they want to have the most OP guns.And the most outrageous thing is that a gun with only 15 bullets MUST NOT be that bad compared to guns with 30 bullets.

When Su is the most populated faction Reto will buff it. We just have to wait. 

d|ng    3,238

Based on what Hades said below, I think we'll have to wait to see how it looks.  I dislike the sway it has so maybe it won't be as bad after the planned changes, despite the added upward recoil (which they're giving to the other ARs too)

On 11/3/2020 at 7:19 AM, Reto.Hades said:

Like stated before, the AVS is not under performing at all, we see absolutely no reason to buff it.

The next patch will reduce the sway while standing by 10% as well as the sway of shooting by 10%, in exchange for only 15% added upwards recoil, no sideway recoil changes.

I am not actually even sure if this is a nerf anymore or that this will in the end prove to be a buff for the weapon.

It's on the same level as the STG-44 and M2 carbine in performance, and outshines the Johnson, MG-13 and DP-28 by a very large margin.

hoko90    367

Based on what Hades said, they are going to reduce the damn sway when standing or firing by 10% which leaves 90% for the player to deal with, is this a JOKE? Also, they are going to add 15% more vertical recoil as if the gun is not damn have enough already, so player pls be patient and deal alone with 115% Vertical recoil on a damn 15rnd gun.

If they are really wants to fix the damn thing once and forever, they have to reduce the STOCK sway of the AVS by 20-30% ( which leaves 80-70% for the player to deal with ), and then add 10-20% ver. recoil ( dmg or ONE rof mod........>+10%, both or full mod........> +20% ) ( so players have to deal with more recoil especially when full rof moded ).

Bibor    634
1 hour ago, Rihardo456 said:

AVS is automatic SA rifle it should be nerfed.

Following your logic: Stg is a automatic SA rifle it should be nerfed. M2 is a buffed SMG it should be nerfed. 

hoko90    367
9 hours ago, Rihardo456 said:

AVS is automatic SA rifle it should be nerfed.

SA is a semi-automatic BA rifle it shood be nerfed, according to your logic.

8 hours ago, BroskyBro said:

the avs is op af stop with the bias bs 

I do like ppl when they say something is OP without giving an accurate arguments accompagning their believes.

Remember guys when AVS was too fine while its counterpart used to suffer some disadvantages which render them not competitive against each other. STG with low dmg and lowest rof and M2 carbine with awful recoil and lowest effictive range. What did Reto do? One step forward, two steps back. Reto buffed M2 ( which is ligitimate ) then nerfed STG and AVS instead of keeping the fine AVS and buffing M2 ( as it is rn ), some love to the poor STG ( rof buff for stock or no rof buff but 3HK HSG when full dmg moded ).

Fegaris    1,723
21 minutes ago, hoko90 said:

Remember guys when AVS was too fine while its counterpart used to suffer some disadvantages which render them not competitive against each other. STG with low dmg and lowest rof and M2 carbine with awful recoil and lowest effictive range. What did Reto do? One step forward, two steps back. Reto buffed M2 ( which is ligitimate ) then nerfed STG and AVS instead of keeping the fine AVS and buffing M2 ( as it is rn ), some love to the poor STG ( rof buff for stock or no rof buff but 3HK HSG when full dmg moded ).

Indeed.

There was to be ment either M2 + STG buff to catch up to AVS. Or nerf on AVS. But AVS was kinda good example of working weapon. RETO basicly did both steps at same time :D So it just switched places. Overall AVS is not bad, but side recoil is potato now. I had to go from full ROF for spring + sights only atm.

aickis    3

but the situation with the SU becomes depressing, it became not interesting to play, knowing that you will lose 80%

horrific    68

according to hades  nerfing a weapon less than the other 2 is also a buff ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)  so they will add even more recoil  to the AVS  which is already the worst out of the 3 assault rifles  but not as much as the STG and m1m2 .... I still dont understand the logic behind nerfing a weapon that is already at the bottom of its category ( b-buh-but !  its only 3 % he said !  thats not that much stupid horrific ! ) considering that the AVS was apparently ontop of the assault rifles by a bit a smaller nerf would have done it  probably  but not only did the AVS lose its " best in class status + advantage , it also dropped from first to last with 3% difference which in its entirety is quite a massive drop

but than again im no 5000 iq balance genius   and im 100% sure that this is not going to massively backfire in any ways , especialy not in faction population

Spoiler

/s

AllenGs93    28
5 hours ago, BroskyBro said:

the avs is op af stop with the bias bs 

Bias bs?My main faction isnt even SU!I play all factions and more US.So my opinion is not ''biased''.If you dont see that the AVS COMPARED to M2 and STG is underperfoming then you are BIASED and a fool.And really?OP AF???STG is op AF as it can hip fire with perfect accuracy,i can headshot all the time with stg while hip firing.