slunker

Weapons worth getting. MG 34 and STG44 ?

slunker    0

I´ve been thinking about weapons that I could get, but I don´t know if it´s worth buying them or not.

I currently play with the MG 13, and I have unlocked the MG 34. I was wondering if it´s actually worth getting since it´s 200 k credits. It looks quite inaccurate and less versatile than the MG 13, but the 50 round belt and the faster fire rate are a big plus. I´d like to know how it is supposed to be used and what the accuracy and recoil is really like

I was also thinking of getting the stg44 when I unlock it, but again i don´t know if it is worth getting.

Thanks in advance.

Edited

viktor.oven    46

Stg44 is good overall, universal weapon. I suggest spend some time and save credits to unlock/buy STG or MG42. Also don't hesitate and buy more soldiers so you a variety of weapons to switch in on-going match, just in case. Also you need  a separate soldier with bazzoka and G43 "must have".

Edited

Fegaris    1,744

Gewehr guy
(captured) PPSh guy
(captured) Zooka guy
MG13 guy
PzB guy
StG guy

good basic to start with

Jonas010    857
7 minutes ago, Fegaris said:

Gewehr guy
(captured) PPSh guy
(captured) Zooka guy
MG13 guy
PzB guy
StG guy

good basic to start with

G43 + AT Mines! 

Wait for MG42 if you wanna have a better mg.

StG is a good allrounder, mostly depends on your playstyle if you really need it.

Edited

SJGunn    323

STG does very well for me.  Don't have a MG34, but MG42 is a little hard to control for me.  Most of the time I still carry the MG13 for my LMG character.  

PrivateMarkosL    390
On 11/6/2020 at 11:07 AM, slunker said:

I´ve been thinking about weapons that I could get, but I don´t know if it´s worth buying them or not.

I currently play with the MG 13, and I have unlocked the MG 34. I was wondering if it´s actually worth getting since it´s 200 k credits. It looks quite inaccurate and less versatile than the MG 13, but the 50 round belt and the faster fire rate are a big plus. I´d like to know how it is supposed to be used and what the accuracy and recoil is really like

I was also thinking of getting the stg44 when I unlock it, but again i don´t know if it is worth getting.

Thanks in advance.

I have STG44 and Captured STG44s on the Soldiers i play most and i like it so i advise you to get STG44

Boreas    2

FG42, which I named Maschinengewehr 13 so people can get confused by the killscreen. Not to mention, it looks pimped out, sounds awesome, and isn't half bad without mods~ Just wish the next patch would give me the option to mod it like other captured weapons, and prefer to have some paint options (Preferably neon pink)~