Sign in to follow this  
OddBall06

tanks shooting on slope

OddBall06    600

when on a little slope, even forward shots are not lining up with the crosshair, you see the trajectory and suddenly the bullet drops into the ground. you have to shoot in the air to even get close to the target.

Also the whole tank tends to slide down even on little slopes and near objects it, or turns itself, or starts shaking a little.

all with all, it's pretty poor.

Heid31stwc    21

2 hours ago, OddBall06 said:

when on a little slope, even forward shots are not lining up with the crosshair, you see the trajectory and suddenly the bullet drops into the ground. you have to shoot in the air to even get close to the target.

Also the whole tank tends to slide down even on little slopes and near objects it, or turns itself, or starts shaking a little.

all with all, it's pretty poor.

law of physics

The shaking part though I must agree. As if a tank would wobble on a kerb stone or rail track.

OddBall06    600
2 hours ago, Heid31stwc said:

law of physics

The shaking part though I must agree. As if a tank would wobble on a kerb stone or rail track.

nothing to do with physics.

when you are nose down on a slope, barrel pointing forward, and aim at a point, the trajectory is exactly the same as non slope as long as the gun can elevate enough.

and i have never seen physics where a bullet goes strait for 200 meter and then 45 degrees into the ground.

It's a bug, no physicskacWDZf.png

Edited

OddBall06    600
18 hours ago, Heid31stwc said:

You should work for Reto. This is one of their coding pictures that was smuggled out 

Childs Drawing Soldier On War Stock Illustration - Download Image Now -  iStock

haha never said i was a drawing artist 😂

OddBall06    600

too add info, it also happens that you shoot and the bullet goes up to the moon halfway the trajectory