daniel131605

Held off 6.7k Troops with 24 men.

daniel131605    20

I noticed the war was about to finish, GE was about to capture Kiev, so multiple times i created skirmishes with few troops to stop them from winning quickly. I was lucky enough to have 1 AT on Kiev i sent just in time to block 6.7k infantry.

skermish-before-losing-kiev-i-saved-it.j

Black_KiaHD    27

2.6k were just mine on drive thro to Moscow xD

We startet queueing for 5 Towns to Kiev at 00:20 with 21 People on TS. We ended the War with 6 Pissed people queueing 3:50H and playing 30minutes xd

Black_KiaHD    27

You should definetly report -snip- with his russian account he was keep popping the battles for us yesterday towards Kiev...

Moderator edit : please report people to support not in the forums.

Edited
name and shame

Black_KiaHD    27
19 minutes ago, doramass said:

I hope reto will buff soviets weapons to stop this big abuse.

I dont know what is the matter with the Sovietd the Soviet weapons are good and definetly dont need a buff

Heid31stwc    31

I'm missing here who or what is to be reported? If his guards kept blocking your 6.7k  move for 10 mins a go, then fair play to him. Its a legal move and down to a RETO flaw in the game. I see far worse exploits on the battlefield. 

Black_KiaHD    27
7 hours ago, doramass said:

Write it 1000 times and it will be just 1 lie.

I guess this is what you get when you follow what Bjarne did... listen to the Cry Clans and always buff the weapons till they are OP and they can finally play positiv again ;)

I dont even know why I registered to this forum of crying "veterans"

7 hours ago, Heid31stwc said:

I'm missing here who or what is to be reported? If his guards kept blocking your 6.7k  move for 10 mins a go, then fair play to him. Its a legal move and down to a RETO flaw in the game. I see far worse exploits on the battlefield. 

What I was saying that someone with a name that I am not allowed to tell, which btw destroyed 3 german Clans, got mad at me and some friends playing near Kiev. This dude got so mad he packed his russian account and queued against us. He did that for like 20 Matches till he had enough T Bag in his face and the war ended. That is what Doramass implies as Bad Soviet Weapons ....

Edited

Heid31stwc    31

I wouldn't have an issue with imbalance weapons ( that's war) as long as the game was clever enough to find a different way to balance out the play to still keep it fun.

For example, the best LMG in the game should take a longer load out time and longer reload. 

Germans were all about quality, Soviets about numbers , Americans a blend of the two.

Black_KiaHD    27
Just now, Heid31stwc said:

Americans a blend of the two.

Americans were all about mass production just like the Soviets

1 hour ago, doramass said:

Axis is totaly OP, but that is not the problem, the problem is that soviets can not counter it with good data in weapons, Soviets  lmgs and smgs are underpower and AVS is just for players with 30-40 pinng. Meanwhile Axis can use mg 42 like smg as lmg too and mp 40 is the same, even better than ppsh41 in close combat.

We can see an OP Axis in RTS too, it is a no sense for soviets to wait to respawn the ATs when we have 700 000 in stockpile, meanwhile Axis respawn 1000 000 infantry .

Win the war 100 times in a row, we will wait for a ballance.

I will be happy to see new Soviet Clans which dont wait for OP weapons ;) The Guns are good that the Soviets have. The AVS is the most precise full auto weapon ingame. PPS is a StG44, DT29 has no recoil good damage. DP28 has good Bullet Speed, no Recoil good sights. MP40 can easily be outmatched by a PPSH41 with headshotting em you got good ROF and good ammount of Bullets with it.

Dimis1987    375
3 hours ago, Heid31stwc said:

Germans were all about quality, Soviets about numbers , Americans a blend of the two. 

That is false. Misconceptions from the cold war era that entered the entertainment and edutainment sphere of movies, YouTube "historians" and video games.

I can go into every single one of these generalisations and prove them wrong but I don't want to derail this pointless topic from reaching its final destination in the "buff dis/nerf dat" station.

Black_KiaHD    27
18 minutes ago, doramass said:

If a soviet clan wait for OP weapon they will need 5 lives or more to see it.

Thats what a Soviet main would think lel

Bibor    674
5 hours ago, Black_KiaHD said:

Americans were all about mass production just like the Soviets

I will be happy to see new Soviet Clans which dont wait for OP weapons ;) The Guns are good that the Soviets have. The AVS is the most precise full auto weapon ingame. PPS is a StG44, DT29 has no recoil good damage. DP28 has good Bullet Speed, no Recoil good sights. MP40 can easily be outmatched by a PPSH41 with headshotting em you got good ROF and good ammount of Bullets with it.

So in short Su weapons are Op. You forget to add Ge weapons are trash and they need a buff. 

Edited

Black_KiaHD    27
6 hours ago, Bibor said:

So in short Su weapons are Op. You forget to add Ge weapons are trash and they need a buff. 

I didnt say that they are OP neither I said that german weapon suck. Please learn to read.

Bibor    674
13 hours ago, Black_KiaHD said:

I didnt say that they are OP neither I said that german weapon suck. Please learn to read.

You are right but reading your comment I thought we are telling jokes. 

starkdog    534

i picked up an mg42 from some dead dude. it took the entire squad of ugly to take me down.

weristderbabo1    128
9 hours ago, starkdog said:

i picked up an mg42 from some dead dude. it took the entire squad of ugly to take me down.

i picked up an unmodded svt from some dead dude. took out 300 soviets, 3 planes, 1 tank and pushed d-line on church alone. Damn that gun is strong.