Horrux

Never got a gift helmet?

Question

Horrux    24

I kept telling myself to look into my inventory for my special helmet, but I never got any. It's not on any of my 30+ soldiers and I don't remember seeing a pop-up or anything to activate it.

Can I haz helmet please? Been playing since 2015 here.

4 answers to this question

7 hours ago, Horrux said:

I kept telling myself to look into my inventory for my special helmet, but I never got any. It's not on any of my 30+ soldiers and I don't remember seeing a pop-up or anything to activate it.

Can I haz helmet please? Been playing since 2015 here.

You mean those?: 

Spoiler

VetHelmets_2012-2018.jpg

sorry, but you are a little late for that, the helmets giveaway ended long time ago, they were automatically given to all players that logged in from february 4th to february 18th 2020, (14 days).

Along with them free vet membership was also given away depending on the date your account was made.

[METHOS]    0

It would be good if they gave a new opportunity for the stragglers who could not for various reasons, have the new helmet. I've been playing H&G since 2017 and close to that date I couldn't connect :(

[METHOS]    0
On 10/13/2020 at 2:51 PM, N_E_TheSpanishInquisition said:

You mean those?: 

Reveal hidden contents

VetHelmets_2012-2018.jpg

sorry, but you are a little late for that, the helmets giveaway ended long time ago, they were automatically given to all players that logged in from february 4th to february 18th 2020, (14 days).

Along with them free vet membership was also given away depending on the date your account was made.

It would be good if they gave a new opportunity for the stragglers who could not for various reasons, have the new helmet. I've been playing H&G since 2017 and close to that date I couldn't connect  :(