Sign in to follow this  
sergeantrockxtc

Weapon enhancements

Ok guys, while I'm in the mood to have a moan, here is an other issue that I've picked up on. I've noticed again that the Russians have had improvement on their SMG's, not only the well familiar high round capacity magazines but the RPM increase, why? What did the USA get?  apart from the reduction in the RPM of the M1 / M2 carbine, which pains me, as this was very useful for close quarter combat. The Thompson could de with an increase in RPM along with the grease gun. It appears the RETO always favour the Russians, I really don't know why? 

Link755US    142

While the PPD-40 and PPSH-41 got fire rate buffs, they also have terrible damage now. As a result they take at least 4 shots to kill. On the other side, every other SMG received a damage buff allowing them to be 3hk on up to heavy set gold. The M2 carbine is being pushed towards an assault rifle. It can now 3hk heavy set bronze with a bullet mod. Just one step down from the STG's heavy set silver. It also still has higher rpm than the STG. While some things may require small rebalances, there is really no need for concern. The only complaint I'd make is that the Thompson is the only SMG (not including the PPD-40 and PPSH-41) that can't 3hk heavy set gold in close quarters (interestingly giving the grease gun a unique advantage).

Edited

marcushoph    0
On 10/4/2020 at 11:05 PM, sergeantrockxtc said:

Ok guys, while I'm in the mood to have a moan, here is an other issue that I've picked up on. I've noticed again that the Russians have had improvement on their SMG's, not only the well familiar high round capacity magazines but the RPM increase, why? What did the USA get?  apart from the reduction in the RPM of the M1 / M2 carbine, which pains me, as this was very useful for close quarter combat. The Thompson could de with an increase in RPM along with the grease gun. It appears the RETO always favour the Russians, I really don't know why? 

The only way the US could compete with the PPsh is if the devs add a Thompson with drum mag.