Basiek

Brandenburg Rekrutuje/Brandenburg Recruting!!!

Basiek    0

En:

Hello, this is a player with the nickname "Basiek". I would like to invite you to join our "Brandenburg" clan.
It is a clan that started its activity very recently and we intend to become enemy No. 1 for Dirty Dozen and other Russian and American clans.
 If you value everyday game in the evenings in good company, we cordially invite you to the Klan.thanks to common games, we help to exp and earn because we have the status of veterans
With us, your character's development will accelerate and we will help you make the game as easy as possible.

Pl:Witam, z tej strony gracz o nicku "Basiek". Chciałbym zaprosić was do naszego klanu "Brandenburg".
Jest to klan, który rozpoczął swoją działalność bardzo niedawno i zamierzamy stać się wrogiem nr1 dla Dirty Dozen i innych klanów państw Rosji i Ameryki.
 Jeżeli cenisz sobię codzienną grę wieczorami w dobrym towarzystwie to bardzo serdecznie zapraszamy do Klanu.dzięki wspólnym grom pomagamy expić i zarabiać ponieważ mamy status weteranów
Zapraszamy na nasz kanał Discord/: https://discord.gg/qQW33fa
Visit our Discord channel: https://discord.gg/qQW33fa

Edited

Bibor    674

Strange to see a Polish clan playing on Ge side. All Polish vets I know fight on the Us side. 

Anyway good luck. 

Basiek    0
We are an exception and we want to show that you can also win on the German side, best regards;)

Blahnjah    71
4 hours ago, Bibor said:

Strange to see a Polish clan playing on Ge side. All Polish vets I know fight on the Us side. 

I know, right? The occupation of Poland and the genocide thing. Similar like you wouldn't expect to see an Israeli clan playing Nazis. Times they are a-changing I guess.

Basiek    0
But our clan has nothing to do with neo-Nazism. We just want to help the German side win wars more often.