Sign in to follow this  
cRo4Ti4

US Heroes and Generals, War needs your Assault Team deploy and activity!

cRo4Ti4    16

Nuff sayd

come out to play

you all know that few cant,-but allot are able face that axis groupup of clans and teamwork. So moove your butts to frontline and your assault teams to.       If everyone spends handfull Assault  Teams i didnt need go bankrupt agan by try with my few hold whole line.  Thats non fair at the end that you did not deploy,  do without us your ones would mean nothing as it comes to impact on war.

And to you all new Heroes and Generals, deploy your first assault team today -we need your support.

PS. if you want play tanker, pilot, recon, paratrooper = bring your own stuff to war...  so you go sure you can play that role.

Edited

Jonas010    856
5 hours ago, cRo4Ti4 said:

Nuff sayd

come out to play

you all know that few cant,-but allot are able face that axis groupup of clans and teamwork. So moove your butts to frontline and your assault teams to.       If everyone spends handfull Assault  Teams i didnt need go bankrupt agan by try with my few hold whole line.  Thats non fair at the end that you did not deploy,  do without us your ones would mean nothing as it comes to impact on war.

And to you all new Heroes and Generals, deploy your first assault team today -we need your support.

PS. if you want play tanker, pilot, recon, paratrooper = bring your own stuff to war...  so you go sure you can play that role.

Thats the point. People don't want to go broke and letting it on the frontline is a terrible Idea.

It'll be nowadays captured in no time due to Alt abuse. Besides that you'd anyway pull your ATs back when you're not online.

And many Vets aren't playing. So, just let it be that GE wins faster than usually. Or go broke if you wish.

New Player can still play staged. So it won't be an issue for them to play the Game.

cRo4Ti4    16

Allies, do we have fresh rookies impact, i suggest we go under knowen "trainings Siege"  and leave the new Heroes and Generals first training a bit war, do there is rumor ongoing that few Veteran players do not deploy, whats doing whole situation AGAN (why you didnt get this) more horrible for Allies and leaving the new Commanders who deploy first times allone on field maybe even do that point that the yleave game.

Siege is best method to not  drive away that new deploying players who if dont go under Siege will get depression of getting farmed by enemy out ther eon the field. So  Set up Skandinavia Siege and gain power...   

Possible when Axis wins fast another war(wars), players will agan level out a bit factions so there comes up agan competition, if not we have Allies Siege to training ouer greenhorns and then one day we will broke the Siege and turn warbeasts  wiping enemy from every spot on campaign :D

( ps we still have edinbourgh -whats good training ground outside Skandinavia)

BLcTyVo.jpg

Edited

Sigvall_2    257
17 hours ago, cRo4Ti4 said:

Nuff sayd

come out to play

no way! I lost 10 million wf on the resp unit for a randoms players. This is too much of a loss for me.

Heid31stwc    26

This is the Issue. Reto wont protect players from AT abuse. We all know and seen Alt players wasting Snipers and tankers . If your KD is poor, you should get a warning the same as TK for wasting certain unit types. Just allow indefinite basic soldier lives as we are all seal clubbed when new to the game. 

Wasted AT's = Warfunds lost = Gold purchase= Kr.