CrustAttack

So new ppsh be like

Dimis1987    375

PPSh and PPD are the worst performing SMGs in their tier but they will be the only ones to not receive a near damage buff, on the contrary an effective range nerf (I wonder how is possible to reduce zero).

The rof buff is welcomed but again.. you have a weapon with the range of a shovel and the damage of a snowball, why not give ppsh 1k+ rpm?

Arth    23

lmao worst performing? dear god i then need to test out the mp40/thompson asap.

the ppsh is a laser now. I get better far range performance out of a rpm modded ppsh then the (undeployed) mg13 xD

Edited

emosh73    2
On 10/5/2020 at 7:19 AM, Arth said:

the ppsh is a laser now. I get better far range performance out of a rpm modded ppsh then the (undeployed) mg13 xD

On 10/5/2020 at 7:19 AM, Arth said:

I need a Soviet SMG for credit grinding.  Do you recommend I use the PPSH or PPS-43?

Any mods on the one you pick? Or just use at stock performance?

Bibor    674
9 hours ago, emosh73 said:

I need a Soviet SMG for credit grinding.  Do you recommend I use the PPSH or PPS-43?

Any mods on the one you pick? Or just use at stock performance?

If you want to grind credit use lmgs on Krepost. Even modded they are cheap.

Arth    23

ppsh unmodded will do just fine.

imo the ppsh can be added to the list of captured weapons that are completely competitive even though they are stock.

before 1.2 i said these weapons were good as captured weapons :

mg13 || STG || M2 || 1919

now i say : 

ppsh || STG || M2 || 1919

Я тут на досуге пересчитал ДПС для ПП, и выходит, что ППШ уступает всем в своём классе. И модули помогают, но лишь когда у противника стоковое оружие.
А расклад таков: Томсон, ППС, МП-40, Гриз-ган, ППШ, МП-34, ППД. А теперь ещё примите во внимание разброс каждого оружия. и дистанцию нанесения максимального урона.

Edited
дополнил.

SJGunn    322

With the last SMG update Reto seemed to want to make them all have a different "feel", but still be useful for players who know how to use them.  I've used all of them from all the factions now and they all do pretty well.  Thompson is kind of "blah" now (should have damage raised), but does ok.  MP40 is the best (what a surprise) and does very well at longer ranges, but the ppsh41 is a real "meat-grinder" at the closer ranges.  

I will say that the ppsh41 does great without mods (maybe sights), while the Tommy and the MP40 both need a couple mods to reach their full potential.  Because of this I feel the ppsh41 is the cheapest and cheapest to use.  

CrustAttack    115
On 11/4/2020 at 9:47 AM, Redrick_Alexander_Schuhart said:

Я тут на досуге пересчитал ДПС для ПП, и выходит, что ППШ уступает всем в своём классе. И модули помогают, но лишь когда у противника стоковое оружие.
А расклад таков: Томсон, ППС, МП-40, Гриз-ган, ППШ, МП-34, ППД. А теперь ещё примите во внимание разброс каждого оружия. и дистанцию нанесения максимального урона.

ну ты статист конечно, но так и есть, ппш сосет у мп40 

hoko90    368

Yes the current PPSh is in better shape than it used to be but the fact that it has very low damage at just 5m then it will start to drop is actually killing the fun of it. It has to get a damage over range buff indeed but the fact that other factions still has no smg like it will make it almost impossible to get a little buff without trains of "OP pls nerf threads" every other while.