sergeantrockxtc

I hate BOTS

Hello all, 

Ok, so where do I begin, well plain and simple, what's with these BOTS? they roam aimlessly over the terrain, getting in your way or even pushing you out of cover! The enemy BOTS can see you hidden behind trees and in the desist of foliage. They give away your spawn vehicles with ease, in fact they are a waste of time. Sometimes you come across one just standing in a doorway blocking your entry or exit. They are very accurate at firing at you through dense bushes and seem to have weapons well adapted. For me they are but a waste of time and a huge annoyance. Your thoughts on BOTS would be appreciated. 

Signing out,

Serg.     

stones77    215
12 hours ago, PrivateMarkosL said:

Video killed the Radio Star

Altough bots are very lovely, often my bullets miss even when shredding half a mag into their bellies.

aanton1    131

yes serg,  what you have said now has already been said tens of times and there were several forum threads about it and the playerbase agrees that bots are trash (with all the their issues you explained)  and don't belong in this game.   reto/developer doesn't care about players opinion on this so unfortunately we won't see bots removed from this game for quite some time, sadly for us.

but yeah, at the end of the day if you don't want to feel disgraced shooting at bots then just play war since that's the only game mode that seems alive these days.

Bibor    670

They are useless in most situations except very close quarter. In staged battles like Krepost they are more dangerous that average real player as they fire the milisecond you appear through the door and the #headshotcancerrnggenerator starts to work most times. I was in an about 80/10 battle recently where most of my deaths were first bullet bot headshot from a few meters as soon as It saw me. 

6 hours ago, OddBall06 said:

bots are as smart as the developer that created them intended.

Still they are smarter than 3/4 of players, they know what a capture zone is and go there.

Bibor    670
13 hours ago, b.j.blazkovitch said:

Still they are smarter than 3/4 of players, they know what a capture zone is and go there.

And veteran shooters in cqc. Last night on Krepost a bot entered the door and headshot 3 of us with 3 bullets. I kind of waited when it Tbags us. 

OddBall06    644
17 hours ago, b.j.blazkovitch said:

in a strait line, headshotting all other players through forest.. all players can with aim bots, as that is basically what these are!

The bots are ruining the game for me big time, trying to covertly approach a spawn is useless as the human players can't see you but a Bot will. Even trying to unlock an enemy span vehicle is a joke now as a Bot will find you through bushes and trees and begins firing at you! I don't like to moan about this game, but are they serious about Bots? Is just a way to make up the numbers of players?

Reto if you are reading this, then listen to the players and get rid of these nonhuman players before you loose your human players. 

Nooby-Doo    99

Why not play war? Even without bots, staged is not fun, running round aimlessly with newbies is not fun to me.

Twan    121

Not to mention the bots don't even balance teams, like one side will have 8 players and the other side will have 10 players, and both sides have 10 bots.  And bots are even blocking doorways, I've seen this happen in Krepost, a bot will just stand in a doorway and not move ffs.  But the most annoying thing is their x-ray vision when they start shooting you through multiple bushes.  Camo is useless with bots around.

Edited

horrific    68

what can I say ? another idea where everyone said its a bad idea , that got pushed anyways , than it obviously backfired like everyone said , than 2-3 half assed attempts to remedy the cancer before they give up and deny the existence of problems with the bots .

Its always the same formula , mark my words with the next updates , its always : something dumb gets announced that will 100% backfire , massive protests , idea gets pushed anyways because ... reto , complete pandemonium breaks out . halfasses fix attempt 1 & 2 , problem gets ignored afterwards ... spot the pattern win a price

SJGunn    320

Lol, bots are the result of "lack of players".  No one wants to wait 10-15 minutes for a staged game to get enough players to start, especially in off-time periods.  Don't get me wrong, I hate bots and agree with everything said above.  I'd like to see Reto get rid of bots.  How?  Increase the player capacity of games to 30-40.  That way small numbers of players could be added to on-going games instead of being put in new games with bots.  Players would have to be patient when waiting a few minutes longer for a game, but I'd be ok with that to get rid of the bots.  Also, Reto could add a section on your player screen telling you which faction needs players to fill out games so if you don't want to wait you can switch to the under-populated faction.  After all, all players now have characters from all the different factions.  Reto could come up with an answer if they tried hard enough.

Bibor    670
On 11/4/2020 at 3:31 PM, SJGunn said:

Also, Reto could add a section on your player screen telling you which faction needs players to fill out games

I can tell it to you without any extra feature.... 

On 9/24/2020 at 11:25 AM, Bibor said:

#headshotcancerrnggenerator

They do headshots again ?

On 11/4/2020 at 3:31 PM, SJGunn said:

Increase the player capacity of games to 30-40.  That way small numbers of players could be added to on-going games instead of being put in new games with bots

Image 30 taks vs 30 tanks.

Bibor    670
25 minutes ago, Captain-Sebekel said:
On 9/24/2020 at 11:25 AM, Bibor said:

#headshotcancerrnggenerator

They do headshots again ?

In CQC they are more dangeorous than average player mostly because it takes time for a human to react you when you appear but bots shoot instantly and they often have a lucky headshot.