Rock.87

No use of para block

Rock.87    161

There is no use of para block in current rts game . as u know paraz r so much expensive and pretty hard to gain from a stockpile , even then any body can make para moves useless very easily by just retreating few troops...because when the enemy retreats the rts , The Rts does not moves or retreats from the city from which it came, it retreats to the enemy's side ( is this make sense ? ) it's not the retreating attitude but it sounds an attacking attitude.. the army should retreat to the city it came from , only then para blocks can work...

players blocks the enemy's city to win auto resolve battles but the enemy is still able to send rts to the engaged battles, tell me , what is the benefit of para block then ???

plz fix this bad feature or bug and Let THE Parablock active.

in the video below we were about to win the auto resolve but because of your wrong retreating system paras were wasted...and in other battles our hardly earned rts goes to the areas we never want to send them there and does not retreat to the area from which it was sent.. so its the Major downside of generals strategic movements.. plz fix it.. long live h&g... thx

Vudu_guy    1,545

Parablocks are still highly effective and hated, the "issue" you found it´s just people that  almost no one can successfully parablock because those individuals are whales that will not look twice to burn 10.000 warfunds retreating and hoping some Ats will end on that line just to prevent it to be it resolved against them.

Without looking any name but knowing it was against the soviets i can guess  at least 2 or 3 names of people that always will do that.

If you ask me the real bug is being able to parablock with so few paras, i mean "freezing" the enemy to retaliate aftera battle should involve more  risk for the attacker, way more than 1 para AT should be needed, so it needs multiple generals collaboration or a big investment from 1 alone.

Little advice, if you dont have millions of wf to burn, don´t waste paras for blocks, use them for battles  already beign played and in need of a way to quickly cross a river, like an attack in town map by only B line for example,  that way your troops will be more efficiently used, will give you xp  for the AT and  for the soldier they belongs and luckily some extra wf if the players that switch to para are good and  kill a lot of enemies with your  resourses and as bonus  they also will start to recognice your name and will be grateful, thats how you make a reputation in the H&G VIP club.

Rock.87    161
On 9/21/2020 at 10:38 AM, Vudu_guy said:

Parablocks are still highly effective and hated, the "issue" you found it´s just people that  almost no one can successfully parablock because those individuals are whales that will not look twice to burn 10.000 warfunds retreating and hoping some Ats will end on that line just to prevent it to be it resolved against them.

Without looking any name but knowing it was against the soviets i can guess  at least 2 or 3 names of people that always will do that.

If you ask me the real bug is being able to parablock with so few paras, i mean "freezing" the enemy to retaliate aftera battle should involve more  risk for the attacker, way more than 1 para AT should be needed, so it needs multiple generals collaboration or a big investment from 1 alone.

Little advice, if you dont have millions of wf to burn, don´t waste paras for blocks, use them for battles  already beign played and in need of a way to quickly cross a river, like an attack in town map by only B line for example,  that way your troops will be more efficiently used, will give you xp  for the AT and  for the soldier they belongs and luckily some extra wf if the players that switch to para are good and  kill a lot of enemies with your  resourses and as bonus  they also will start to recognice your name and will be grateful, thats how you make a reputation in the H&G VIP club.

You are in those few excellent Teachers of H&G who i really really admired.. good job comrade plz keep it up. thx v much.

Heid31stwc    30
On 9/21/2020 at 6:38 AM, Vudu_guy said:

If you ask me the real bug is being able to parablock with so few paras, i mean "freezing" the enemy to retaliate aftera battle should involve more  risk for the attacker, way more than 1 para AT should be needed,

1 single para AT parablock should always be treated as non fun batlle and disengage after 10 mins if below the number threshold, even if the town is under contest. If contested they should either join in the force pool or retreat. Like to understand the RETO logic that 36 men go block 1000's of troops and tanks . Its a "temporary" block to cause disruption.