Beng_

HnG weapon calculator

Beng_    14

I've had this up for a few months now, but haven't yet shared it on the forums. So here I am sharing it on the forums!

http://hng.dudwire.com/#!weaponcalculator

It's not pretty by any means, but it works I suppose. Some people may find it handy.
I am slowly working on making it a little better looking and adding more features such as vehicle and ribbon stats.

Some people also have issues with it on low res monitors so just zoom out if you have issues or zoom in if you have a high res monitor.

Link755US    142

Very cool. Was just talking about how the upcoming weapon balances will make Red Demon's tool obsolete. Where are you getting the stats for this?

Westonro    85

Just found this. I am also curious where you are getting the data from. Not sure if you could also pull the recoil/accuracy stats as well. I know RETO once used to post all this data....

Things might have changed since I last looked into the weapon stats, but from what I understand, damage is rounded down to the nearest integer. So a weapon that does 33.5 damage would be rounded down to 33 and thus be a 4HK and not a 3HK. As it stands, it looks like your calculator does not round (for example the MP40 with Wulff Engel is listed as 3HK at 33.92 damage against HSG). I specifically recall a discussion I read wherein people were discussing that the STG could not 3HK HSS with the bullet and barrel mod despite it doing 33.63 damage. Again, I could be wrong on this rounding thing, that's just what I heard. You could very well be right as you have it.

Thanks for your contribution.

Link755US    142
On 9/7/2020 at 7:05 AM, Beng_ said:

I've had this up for a few months now, but haven't yet shared it on the forums. So here I am sharing it on the forums!

Thanks for your work on this. I'm curious where you are getting the values from. If you need any help with the project, make sure to ask on the forums. I'm sure there are players that would be grateful to help. It's nice finally having an up to date calculator again after @ReDemoN decided to stop playing.

EmilWisni    23

@Beng_ last time i saw stats gived by gargamel (if im right and if its not an other reto like christiano) the mosin with 7n1 was 1000m/s + and i don't think i reduced the speed so... :) you might have have some wrong number here. 

weristderbabo1    128
On 9/7/2020 at 1:05 PM, Beng_ said:

http://hng.dudwire.com/#!weaponcalculator

It's not pretty by any means, but it works I suppose. Some people may find it handy.
I am slowly working on making it a little better looking and adding more features such as vehicle and ribbon stats.

Some people also have issues with it on low res monitors so just zoom out if you have issues or zoom in if you have a high res monitor.

Really good, thank you!

Heid31stwc    30

Just a note for new players. Better damage mods quite often have a negative side IE recoil. 

pat4444    41

wow this is mega cool, especially player hits to kill with distance meter

sayukta    112

i though m1 carbine is more accurate than m2
came out to be less accurate than m2....

that means m1 carbine is total useless now

12 hours ago, sayukta said:

that means m1 carbine is total useless now

it's pretty much the same as it was, no? only difference is that inf now can use it, more for defense than offense I guess