kevinzimmer12

Five tips on being medic

• You have the ability to heal yourself with your own First Aid Kit. However, healing others doesn’t just make you feel better – it also provides much more experience points. And it might even get you a new friend in combat! 

You First Aid Kit is capable of healing up to 80 healthpoints. When approaching your teammates, an indicator will show how many healthpoints they have. Search for the player with the lowest amount of healthpoints to earn the most experience and to get the most use out of your First Aid Kit. 

Just now, kevinzimmer12 said:
  • 
    You have the ability to heal yourself with your own First Aid Kit. However, healing others doesn’t just make you feel better – it also provides much more experience points. And it might even get you a new friend in combat! 

You First Aid Kit is capable of healing up to 80 healthpoints. When approaching your teammates, an indicator will show how many healthpoints they have. Search for the player with the lowest amount of healthpoints to earn the most experience and to get the most use out of your First Aid Kit. 

Blavor_666    86

In all my years playing I don't think I've ever healed someone or had been healed without some dude running around the corner and hipfire headshoting both of us.

stones77    215
On 9/7/2020 at 10:59 AM, kevinzimmer12 said:

Just want to add:

If you used all your medic bandages, refill them at the medic crates - Either those on the ground or those on any vehicle.