kevinzimmer12

New Players !!

Hi. if you are new to heroes of generals So I just want to suggest that if you are hiding or waiting for someone in a house, do not do it because then get less kills but run out into battle and shoot all the enemy that you see so will both get more kills and rank up faster this is my suggestion.

Edited

drhoops    2,319

Infantry, don't stay in buildings, go run out in the open.

Signed,

Tanker

Seriously though, don't just camp.  Defending is fine, if that is tactically indicated, but sitting still will get you killed.  There are a few locations on the maps where going prone may get you a few kills before you get nadded, but in general, for most capture points, you want to keep moving.  A moving target is harder to hit than a stationary one and after playing a while, you know where people tend to camp, so when you enter a room that you think could contain enemy, you go into the room shooting at the spots before you even turn the corner.  The camper has no chance unless he gets a lucky headshot.

Unless you are on a point defending, then you should be moving to the next point to capture it.

Edited

Poc4    0

Guys I got some trouble.  I'm new and get the Pz.kpfw. 3J, but in Battle i cant choose him. The question is why?

The tank is grey marked.

Would be happy for solutions because t34 and Chaffee I also saw in battle.

I am actually lvl 9.

Edited

Tollrasi    86
On 10/20/2020 at 8:37 PM, Poc4 said:

Guys I got some trouble.  I'm new and get the Pz.kpfw. 3J, but in Battle i cant choose him. The question is why?

The tank is grey marked.

I am actually lvl 9.

There are battles where the enemy can use light tanks, but you cannot and vice versa

boldin    894
On 10/20/2020 at 8:37 PM, Poc4 said:

The tank is grey marked.

I am actually lvl 9.

Too little info on the circumstances.

If you've played a War match, resources there (infantry, tanks, etc.) are provided by player generals. So tanks might not be sent in every battle even though enemy might have them.

If you've played in Staged, it might have been that it was a 2 lane attack and enemy side (while defending) has completely captured 1 of your attacking lines - and by doing that it has cut the supply of tanks for your side.

Edited