Enkeli_Kuoleman

We always lose.

Well, the truth is, in recent months I have not seen this faction or the USSR win a single war until yesterday, every battle I enter against the USA is a battle that we lose almost every time, at least against the USSR I feel a battle balanced and fair, but I only see the USA win all the wars and the vast majority of the battles.Are we bad? With my recon I get streaks of between 40 to 100 in a battle, with my infantryman of between 20 to 40. But I just don't see my colleagues working, they just hang around the battlefield, many times they don't attack the points and they stay in a trench war you imagine. You recline them and they insult you. I do not know what happens, if we are bad, the USA is OP, or simply nobody cares about winning the war and they are only on points. I don't know what the Soviets think of the war, I would be interested to know their opinion because I notice that they are the most affected

Could we go on strike like the Soviets did and leave the USA alone?

Edited

horrific    68

the RTS is not won by the people who have the most skill in the FPS or the best weapons - its the team with the most resources , and the amount of coordinated clan pushes

Belief me if you will , US and SU wars with random player battles are JUST  as bad if not worse than the ones with GE , GE benefits from the highest amount of good  players which means  that there is a bigger chance to win the battle if you queue up with randoms than for example with the SU or US

I was told and I completely agree currently that unless you are queueing with a clan or organized group you are most likely going to get stomped by an organized group yourself , thats just the way war currently works

With GE there is another factor - most people who play for GE in war do so because GE is good in staged , once they are qued they see that GE in war is not as effective as in staged  ( mainly due to the RTS sandwhiching them in between 2 factions )  and than they pretty much dont play a single war battle the entire campaign

Also , I would advice you to delete that last sentence , not because  im SU biased or anything but because the mods say that anyone trying to instegate a boycott of the RTS will get in trouble

You are allowed to not deploy in war , aswell as telling your friends on your private discord or anything to not deploy but if you suggest an RTS boycott on this forum or the HG discord you might get in trouble

Edited

Fegaris    1,744

where have you been past 2 years.....SU got like 90% of won wars in those..in total. So SU is losing few wars last 10 days, bcuz kids whales are acting up and game is broken ?

.......i mean, sure US is winning in those 10 days almost in any scenario, but SU has rly nothing to cry about here. Once whales come back from ´´act´´ its gonna be all back.

Edited

Jmj191    1,029

War had been dead since oh probably around 2016-2017 ish with some resurgence of clans since then but, due to the sheer loss of player numbers + clans it's pretty much dead and will never recover to what it was in the old days 2013+.

Fegaris    1,744
15 minutes ago, Jmj191 said:

War had been dead since oh probably around 2016-2017 ish with some resurgence of clans since then but, due to the sheer loss of player numbers + clans it's pretty much dead and will never recover to what it was in the old days 2013+.

Yep, i think, wars overall got rekt shortly after introducing SU. Since then all factions got ups and downs, depending on vets moving across faction and whale moods of deploying. No longer nice long wars.

Jmj191    1,029
13 minutes ago, Fegaris said:

Yep, i think, wars overall got rekt shortly after introducing SU. Since then all factions got ups and downs, depending on vets moving across faction and whale moods of deploying. No longer nice long wars.

Well reto nerfing production over the years made more quit than anything since if you couldn't play RTS what was the point of war. Simply lost to many players that's a fact if everyone came back we'd be back to 10-20k Qs again. 

SJGunn    323

Enkeli, if you had been playing 2018 and 2019 you would have seen GE dominate in wars 75% of the time.  In war battles as US, I was on many teams destroyed in minutes.  Only when I got lucky and was put in a game with the experienced US teams did we have an even match.  When I played on SU in a war it wasn't much better, but they usually did better than the US

US has the best players right now but it will shift again.  If I were you, I'd start an US character and join them for a war and see what they are doing that GE and SU are not.        

fatal-is    717
2 minutes ago, SJGunn said:

Enkeli, if you had been playing 2018 and 2019 you would have seen GE dominate in wars 75% of the time.

And in 2017, 2016, 2015 yadayda ofc past years justify the current imbalance? Stg and FW was "op" when introduced so its fine to nerf them beyond useless for the rest of the lifespan of the game...

7 minutes ago, SJGunn said:

US has the best players right now but it will shift again.

More likely the most broken guns, planes abused by some players who still play the game in EZ mode the rest have quit or changed to farming mode because of broken rng headshots.

Wars are still very short, battles favouring Ez-mode farming randoms start in 5 mins other battles take 5 hours or auto.

See you next week if anything changes by then.

14 minutes ago, fatal-is said:

And in 2017, 2016, 2015 yadayda ofc past years justify the current imbalance? Stg and FW was "op" when introduced so its fine to nerf them beyond useless for the rest of the lifespan of the game...

More likely the most broken guns, planes abused by some players who still play the game in EZ mode the rest have quit or changed to farming mode because of broken rng headshots.

Wars are still very short, battles favouring Ez-mode farming randoms start in 5 mins other battles take 5 hours or auto.

See you next week if anything changes by then.

and when all those guns get nerfed if they ever do, as well with hopefully a headshot nerf, all the trash that play and rely on it and those said broken guns will go right back to being what they are, trash. They will all quit the game again like they did when the 1919 got nerfed

Fegaris    1,744
23 minutes ago, RussianSniper01 said:

and when all those guns get nerfed if they ever do, as well with hopefully a headshot nerf, all the trash that play and rely on it and those said broken guns will go right back to being what they are, trash. They will all quit the game again like they did when the 1919 got nerfed

Well, its US - and some US players are too much patriotic or dependant or nice toys. NOT ALL - dont get triggered US folsk ;) . 

I am not saying there is any weapon exceptional rn. Weapon balance is rn kinda good. Only problem are headshots from SMGs and M2 - solution could be decreasing ´´ DMG multiplier´´ for this kind of weapons for HS.

horrific    68
On 8/20/2020 at 5:28 PM, Fegaris said:

Well, its US - and some US players are too much patriotic or dependant or nice toys. NOT ALL - dont get triggered US folsk ;) . 

I am not saying there is any weapon exceptional rn. Weapon balance is rn kinda good. Only problem are headshots from SMGs and M2 - solution could be decreasing ´´ DMG multiplier´´ for this kind of weapons for HS.

I think for that to happen  they also need to take a look at some of the arm and leg damage multipliert because quite frankly , as much as it sucks , without the headshots those SMG would probably not perform nearly aswell as they should in cqc

Dont get me wrong , RNG headshots are aids , but having to 6 hk someone or more because mysteriously the arm and leg hitboxes take up 90% of the body when they really shouldnt   is just as aids

Once we got rid of the RNG headshots  the next thing that would have to follow is a performance re-evaluation of body damage

Sqeek    729
On 8/20/2020 at 2:53 PM, Jmj191 said:

On 8/20/2020 at 6:44 AM, Enkeli_Kuoleman said:

.. simply nobody cares about winning the war

Since the RTS has been pretty much broken since 2016 -2017 nobody (on the GE side) have really cared about it for many years. Reto promised changes with RTS 2.0 a few years ago and it was in the making until a few months ago when it was put on hold.

The reason youre losing FPS battles on the other hand is because of you and your team.

On 8/20/2020 at 4:34 PM, SJGunn said:

Enkeli, if you had been playing 2018 and 2019 you would have seen GE dominate in wars 75% of the time.  In war battles as US, I was on many teams destroyed in minutes.  Only when I got lucky and was put in a game with the experienced US teams did we have an even match.    

Won the FPS games but never the RTS, since it already back then had been broken for many years.

Fegaris    1,744
10 minutes ago, Sqeek said:

Since the RTS has been pretty much broken since 2016 -2017 nobody (on the GE side) have really cared about it for many years. Reto promised changes with RTS 2.0 a few years ago and it was in the making until a few months ago when it was put on hold.

The reason youre losing FPS battles on the other hand is because of you and your team.

Won the FPS games but never the RTS, since it already back then had been broken for many years.

very true, since 2017, i play from 90% of time for WF/XP gain....sure trying to make winning codition for battle (like not sending like pleb specialized units into battle before popping or even after that)
But GE kinda gave up on winning war at some point. All we have seen in past was SU winning train for years and now they are gonna cry, bcuz are getting rekt for maybe 2 weeks.

puppepongo    196
On 8/20/2020 at 4:48 PM, fatal-is said:

More likely the most broken guns, planes abused by some players who still play the game in EZ mode

Its funny that is allways the guns that make a stronger faction. From what i see is the lack of active players on the German side. But now ive seen groups like Polaris and 1st Jägers with decent numbers, even some russian groups playing GE. Thats whats winning the war when the playerbase is like this, is the faction with most active vets thats gonna win. 

On 8/20/2020 at 5:03 PM, RussianSniper01 said:

Its takes a trashplayer to notice one? ;)

fatal-is    717
24 minutes ago, puppepongo said:

Its funny that is allways the guns that make a stronger faction.

Its funny that every noob became godlike because of broken rng headshots which turns away most of the players but please rely on those and spoilt noobs will turn back to trash if it ever gets fixed.

puppepongo    196
44 minutes ago, fatal-is said:

Its funny that every noob became godlike because of broken rng headshots which turns away most of the players but please rely on those and spoilt noobs will turn back to trash if it ever gets fixed.

Its funny that i saw the exact same thing when they released MG13, but that dosent count?

I play GE this war, and i have no problem at all facing M1M2 cbq with MG42 for example.... Yeah, the random headshot is BS at the moment. But what i want to say is that you still can counter it.

[ORB]Mobster01    475
1 hour ago, puppepongo said:

Its funny that i saw the exact same thing when they released MG13, but that dosent count?

I play GE this war, and i have no problem at all facing M1M2 cbq with MG42 for example.... Yeah, the random headshot is BS at the moment. But what i want to say is that you still can counter it.

i tryyed uninstalling but still get hs by m1m2.... / explain pongo.. .

i was outtside of line of sihgt

puppepongo    196
27 minutes ago, [ORB]Mobster01 said:

i tryyed uninstalling but still get hs by m1m2.... / explain pongo.. .

i was outtside of line of sihgt

Thats probably because you are a pleb ^^

Mastah    1,206
On 8/22/2020 at 3:21 PM, puppepongo said:

But what i want to say is that you still can counter it.

Best way to counter any AR skill crutch yielding bob, is sit a tad back and beat them from distance with a rifle...

On 8/22/2020 at 2:34 PM, fatal-is said:

Basically H&G in a nutshell these days. Low bobs with either M1/M2's, AVS's or STG's modded to the max while carrying HSG just running and spraying, collecting headshots.

I was forced to adjusting my play style because of that since i refuse to go that low. Rarely to be found at the points nowadays.

Now it's kinda satisfying using the B/A from distance, rendering their skill crutches utter useless. Doing it over and over again until they either rage quit or switch character. People that chose to abuse the RNG for personal gain, deserve nothing less... ;)