Heid31stwc

Stuart Killed in 2 shots

Heid31stwc    26

Noticed an increase of 2 shot kills to Stuart with Panzerschreck. What happened to the component make up of tanks?

Also, players placing H3 now at the old speed (4 in 6 seconds) 

Are these badge related perks?

Is it possible to kill Panzers with 2 hits from bazooka?

spykitty358    19

I have noticed that pretty much every US tanks just easier to destroy then usual but i have also noticed that H3's are for some reason less effective then usual.

I think Reto is trying to make most US tanks weak and encourage the US players to utilize numbers to win brawls and i don't think it's working well because why would people go in a tank only to die in such a short amount of time. I feel like they should increase some of the armor values for some of the US tanks cause it isn't just Pz Shrecks that kill Stuarts and Sherman's in 2 to 3 hits but pretty much everything that can Pen. And it doesn't seem to matter we're they shoot you anymore cause my tanks always loses a component. Heck in a Pershing i even died in 4 shots to the side armor from a Shreck. So this problem isn't really for the Stuart but i feel as if it's like this for most tanks cause M9 although superior to the Shreck in my opinion still lacks  that massive HP killer on German tanks, i dunno it could just be me but i feel like US Tanks HP is just lower then usual.

Mr_Muerte    26

Note that the Stuart is a light tank so it is normal that it last less, you may also think that the infantry was wearing a gold ribbon.

On 13/8/2020 at 8:00, spykitty358 said:

Creo que Reto está tratando de debilitar a la mayoría de los tanques de EE. UU. Y alentar a los jugadores de EE. UU. A utilizar los números para ganar peleas

Now the US is going to be the new SU XD!!

mambooman    205
On ‎9‎/‎28‎/‎2020 at 6:35 AM, Rihardo456 said:

panther gets 3/4 health taken away by one shot

Panther went from best medium tank to worst tank in game at armor 2.0.

I think it's fair to say that tanks are as annoying to infantry as infantry rambos are annoying to tanks. I wonder if this will ever change..

boldin    894
19 hours ago, b.j.blazkovitch said:

I think it's fair to say that tanks are as annoying to infantry as infantry rambos are annoying to tanks. I wonder if this will ever change..

Don't think it shoud as any further shift will increase whine from the opposing group (inf vs tanks).

And personally I have nostalgia for the days when tanks had simple health bar. Still don't understand that inner components circus with no crew counted and shells acting like pins for a cushion.

drhoops    2,314
11 hours ago, boldin said:

Don't think it shoud as any further shift will increase whine from the opposing group (inf vs tanks).

And personally I have nostalgia for the days when tanks had simple health bar. Still don't understand that inner components circus with no crew counted and shells acting like pins for a cushion.

Yeah, I totally agree. 

It's not how many penetrations occurred, it's whether there was a penetration or not.  Now you could use "compartments" by just having 2:  rear (engine) or front.  If you penetrate the rear half, the vehicle is immobile.  Penetrate the front half and it's dead.  The shot vs. armor should be about deflections and penetrations.

Edited

On 9/30/2020 at 1:48 PM, mambooman said:

Panther went from best medium tank to worst tank in game at armor 2.0.

Then dont play the StuG, E8, T-34 85, M24, M3 Lee or T-28.

boldin    894
11 hours ago, drhoops said:

Yeah, I totally agree. 

It's not how many penetrations occurred, it's whether there was a penetration or not.  Now you could use "compartments" by just having 2:  rear (engine) or front.  If you penetrate the rear half, the vehicle is immobile.  Penetrate the front half and it's dead.  The shot vs. armor should be about deflections and penetrations.

Well, I can accept hits to the tracks slowing down speed and to the turret slowing down its turning speed and reload times.

And I still remember butthurts from trying to kill Tigors 2 in IS2 when only its cupola was damageable, so can't say the armor update wasn't needed.

But what was done was classic Reto "let's fix 1 thing by breaking 2 others".

mambooman    205
16 hours ago, Captain-Sebekel said:

Then dont play the StuG, E8, T-34 85, M24, M3 Lee or T-28.

I agree with you on most of those....except the E8.  I like it.

OddBall06    644
On 9/24/2020 at 2:31 PM, hoxaho_vear said:

the usa in that period of the war all tanks would be cardboard

***noob detected***