Sign in to follow this  
AdrianVictus

US is the new german plane spam

AdrianVictus    950

Now that US noticed their P51 is superior to Fw in almost all way (except for horizontal turning) their is 4/5 P51 per game for 1 or 2 Fw. FeelsOldP38MetaMan

AdrianVictus    950
3 hours ago, Fegaris said:

They realized it kinda late tho 😂 

Yeah... sadly. But now they spam it like old P38 vs Me-410 lol 

puppepongo    196

Soviets writing post about strikes and Adrian about US equipment.... This is the Forum i remember ^^

AdrianVictus    950
9 hours ago, puppepongo said:

Soviets writing post about strikes and Adrian about US equipment.... This is the Forum i remember ^^

Try it yourself

puppepongo    196
10 hours ago, AdrianVictus said:

Try it yourself

I did and i agree. P51 is strong right now, no doubt. But FW190 is still a competetive plane. So are all tier 3 mediums imo due to the fact that all planes has its strenghts and weeknesses.

AdrianVictus    950
1 hour ago, puppepongo said:

I did and i agree. P51 is strong right now, no doubt. But FW190 is still a competetive plane. So are all tier 3 mediums imo due to the fact that all planes has its strenghts and weeknesses.

Fw is still good yeah, but its clearly the worst in plane v plane situation (for equal skilled player of course)

CmpMean    276

As of right now I consider the La7 the worst of the tier 3 medium fighters, if it's a matter of 1v1. Not by a huge margin, as I've been able to win quite a lot of 1v1s against similarly skilled pilots in p51s. Although the current La7 depends heavily on speed and stalling tactics. The TTK seems to be really inconsistent after the cannon damage nerfs.

The FW190 is still a great plane to kill random plebs with, but given that the only advantage it still has is the turnspeed any skilled pilot can easily outmanevour the Fw190 in a P51 just about every single time. Same goes for P51 against LA7, as stallfighting with the LA7 becomes obsolete against the P51.

Been flying all 3 lately, and the P51 is currently without question my favorite dogfighting plane. Shreds Fw190s easily, since countering turnfighting plebs is not hard...

Edit: The wide cannons of the P51 are also really strong for taking out wings and other components, as where me flying with an La7 90% of the time I only do base structure damage for each hit.

Edited

AdrianVictus    950
11 hours ago, puppepongo said:

You think so? Worst? I think LA7 is the worst of the tier 3 mediums.

4 hours ago, CmpMean said:

As of right now I consider the La7 the worst of the tier 3 medium fighters, if it's a matter of 1v1. Not by a huge margin, as I've been able to win quite a lot of 1v1s against similarly skilled pilots in p51s. Although the current La7 depends heavily on speed and stalling tactics. The TTK seems to be really inconsistent after the cannon damage nerfs.

The FW190 is still a great plane to kill random plebs with, but given that the only advantage it still has is the turnspeed any skilled pilot can easily outmanevour the Fw190 in a P51 just about every single time. Same goes for P51 against LA7, as stallfighting with the LA7 becomes obsolete against the P51.

Been flying all 3 lately, and the P51 is currently without question my favorite dogfighting plane. Shreds Fw190s easily, since countering turnfighting plebs is not hard...

Edit: The wide cannons of the P51 are also really strong for taking out wings and other components, as where me flying with an La7 90% of the time I only do base structure damage for each hit.

Yep, the worst tier 3 plane for 1v1 dogfight. La7 have the best stall capability and its this game, its really the meta in this game since ever tbh. I almost never fly La-7 vs P51 so i can't really say, it depends who fly against who i guess. But like Mean say, P-51 is really good and the 12.7 is really better than 20 mm cuz WAY more RPM for almost the same damage so you can pepega aim and kill everyone lol

CmpMean    276
1 hour ago, AdrianVictus said:

I almost never fly La-7 vs P51 so i can't really say, it depends who fly against who i guess.

I had a 1v1 with my La7 against another long time veteran in a p51 last week. The first duel was literally just 4 minutes of stalling each other until he made a slight error, as it's the only real way the La7 could compete. I've seen some videos of other pilot mains use the La7 as well as tried to fight them, and it's literally just a matter of flying straight up every single time you see an enemy plane.. I've also seen clips of La7s dealing 70% of the base dmg to a plane without even touching a component.

AdrianVictus    950
5 hours ago, CmpMean said:

I had a 1v1 with my La7 against another long time veteran in a p51 last week. The first duel was literally just 4 minutes of stalling each other until he made a slight error, as it's the only real way the La7 could compete. I've seen some videos of other pilot mains use the La7 as well as tried to fight them, and it's literally just a matter of flying straight up every single time you see an enemy plane.. I've also seen clips of La7s dealing 70% of the base dmg to a plane without even touching a component.

Yeah La-7 is powerfull asf, i just don't like the big tracer cuz i can't see what i shoot lol

CmpMean    276

Just flew the fw190 to refresh my memory again.

Killed 3 La7s in a row, didn't destroy a single component. God the P51 is so much better.

Edit: It was a 3v6. I rarely if ever destroyed any components. But you know, US vets keep telling me the Fw190 cannons are stronger than the P51's because of muh cannons.

Edited

AdrianVictus    950
18 hours ago, CmpMean said:

Just flew the fw190 to refresh my memory again.

Killed 3 La7s in a row, didn't destroy a single component. God the P51 is so much better.

Edit: It was a 3v6. I rarely if ever destroyed any components. But you know, US vets keep telling me the Fw190 cannons are stronger than the P51's because of muh cannons.

Aahah xD yeah but no, P51 is better now since the last buff. Almost same damage as 20mm but way more RPM and muzzle velocity :) 

Visc    86
On 7/26/2020 at 11:56 AM, AdrianVictus said:

Now that US noticed their P51 is superior to Fw in almost all way (except for horizontal turning) their is 4/5 P51 per game for 1 or 2 Fw. FeelsOldP38MetaMan

Adrian...... No.