Xyons

why do they want to screw us?

Xyons    8

I've been in the game for over 600 hours, I have a slightly wide perspective on how the game is going but I really feel that the company that develops the game cares very little about the game and they want to make money.

Most good players either quit or go to Germany to win. The few of us who stayed in the US at least had the guns, but not that anymore.
The m1/m2 goes down like that without more than 200 bullets per minute.
The Johnson, a gun that's a boat to use (for me the most in the game), gets more spray and is lowered by 40 rpm.
To the m1919, the reason, maybe the only one that has not sent the game to hell, they put more spray, dispersion, and on top of that a reload that gives time to have a coffee while...
I could go on...

But if you add to this the fact that Germany now has weapons with more rpm like the stg44 or the mg34, better weapons like this 25-bullet rifle that has NO recoil, tanks that are destroyed with twice as many attacks as yours...well, it pisses you off. AND A LOT OF IT.

But it doesn't end there.
From 4-5 games I usually play a day, in 3 minimum we are below in number, right now a game 18 vs 12, so for 15 minutes. But that's the usual.

hoko90    367
16 hours ago, Xyons said:

Most good players either quit or go to Germany to win.

Hmm...   Well, let me tell you something. The game nowadays, I mean the RTS side, it only consists of some old good vets, they always change the sides from war to war. Unfortunately, often time they just join the same side at once also, even if some joint an opposite side, ther rarely face off. What I want to say, no matter the faction having more old vets means a lot of resources, means wining the war itself, this is the  truth.

16 hours ago, Xyons said:

But if you add to this the fact that Germany now has weapons with more rpm like the stg44 or the mg34, better weapons like this 25-bullet rifle that has NO recoil, tanks that are destroyed with twice as many attacks as yours...well, it pisses you off. AND A LOT OF IT.

I bet you never ever played GE before the update or even after it, do you??  You missed the actual good GE gun rn, the MG42 go ahead and try it even unmoded ( as a captured ) before it's upcoming nerf in few weeks.

Xyons    8
14 hours ago, hoko90 said:

Hmm...   Well, let me tell you something. The game nowadays, I mean the RTS side, it only consists of some old good vets, they always change the sides from war to war. Unfortunately, often time they just join the same side at once also, even if some joint an opposite side, ther rarely face off. What I want to say, no matter the faction having more old vets means a lot of resources, means wining the war itself, this is the  truth.

I bet you never ever played GE before the update or even after it, do you??  You missed the actual good GE gun rn, the MG42 go ahead and try it even unmoded ( as a captured ) before it's upcoming nerf in few weeks. 

Yes, I've tried the mg42...
Well, from Germany I have all the weapons. I left the game for a few months and now when I come back from the US I find them with less rpm.

From Germany I see the mg34 which is a marvel, I liked before now with even more rpm, the stg to say about it and the mg42 I liked when I was +1000rpm, now it is more docile but still has a beastly rpm and I see it more accurate.

I think the problem of the guns would be over if all sides had them all.

hoko90    367

I fixed it for you.

19 hours ago, Xyons said:

I think the problem of the GAME would be over if all sides had them all. 

In all seriousness, I realy do not think that the some factions guns OP-ness what ruined the game and pissed off a lot of players then and now. Indeed, the truth that reto  failed to realy understand the rule of thumb which is " do not fix what is not broken " but focus on fixing the broken, I mean why nerf when they can buff something else, and  if there is no way but to nerf that particular gun, it has to be reasonably and carefully done, do not nerf the gun handling or accuracy while you can did damage, rate-of-fire or cone-of-fire tweaks.

Edited

5 hours ago, hoko90 said:

do not fix what is not broken

bingo

they nerf the AVS into oblivion and hte whole playerbase will quit for a long period of time until they rebuff it

hoko90    367
9 hours ago, RussianSniper01 said:

they nerf the AVS into oblivion and hte whole playerbase will quit for a long period of time until they rebuff it

I realy just like how too many players and even some devs always keep bashing the AVS/STG every now and then thinking both are very OP by claiming that they are the most used guns and have a lot of kills. I bet they even know the damn reason first, I say, can they just answer the real question, why do players often times keep spam them the most among all the other guns?

d|ng    3,316

US is not screwed.  M2 just needs some tweaking.  Less rpm on the m2 is a good thing, but they need to give it some better accuracy and/or less visual recoil.  BAR actually got a rpm buff.  JMG sucks, BAR is better to use now.  They over nerfed the JMG over time but whatever.   1919 is probably the best US weapon.  Thompson is still solid

hoko90    367

To the OP. I do feel you but I say, we all screwed, pissed off and disappointed. Just when someone finds his/her satisfaction using some gun or vehicule in this game, two months later and everything to the ground even if what (s)he likes didn`t overnerfed. I don't care what the other side get (needed weapon buffs, new guns or vehicules...) just do not screw what I has and enjoyed using.

d|ng    3,316
Just now, RussianSniper01 said:

thats a good meme

in 2017-2018 when it was OP yeah, now it's actually true.   See no value in using it anywhere compared to others.  Really tried to make it work.  Open to suggestions.  Its recoil is too high, reload is too long, and its sight is too blocked while firing.  If it had an option to reduce its damage but make it more stable like the mg13, I'd be all for it.

Just now, d|ng said:

in 2017-2018 when it was OP yeah, now it's actually true.   See no value in using it anywhere compared to others.  Really tried to make it work.  Open to suggestions.  Its recoil is too high, reload is too long, and its sight is too blocked while firing.  If it had an option to reduce its damage but make it more stable like the mg13, I'd be all for it.

What soviet guns does this remind me of

d|ng    3,316
6 minutes ago, RussianSniper01 said:

What soviet guns does this remind me of

that monster overly nerfed PPD40 obviously

Link755US    142
27 minutes ago, d|ng said:

The only thing for me that makes the JMG usable is if you max out the fire rate and use it at close range. The high rpm smooths over the constant jerking of the recoil and makes it somewhat controllable. The result is basically a high damage smg because it's still worthless at longer ranges due to poor accuracy. Since you have the high fire rate you usually have to carry extra ammo and use fast reload too. Basically defeating the benefit of only being 6 equipment points. In other words, you can make the JMG halfway decent, but you need max ammo and two weapon specific badges (fast reload with tight grip or dead eye) to do so. It's simply not worth the burden. Especially since you'd be forced into CQC with no heavy set.

puppepongo    196
14 hours ago, RussianSniper01 said:

I really hope that you are trolling with that post!

hoko90    367
On 6/21/2020 at 6:38 PM, d|ng said:

If it had an option to reduce its damage but make it more stable like the mg13, I'd be all for it.

MG13 is not whatsoever a competitor to JMG but a to the BAR lmg, period. Your friend indeed is the FG but I agree with you that JMG handling damn sucks right now. I see, if reto could tweak that, 3.3s reload time, same rof as now and some dmg off won't hurt, you know what I am going to say, JMG=AVS=FG, para/inf moddable, 3.3s RT, fair for all.

5 hours ago, puppepongo said:

I really hope that you are trolling with that post!

im not trolling thats what will happen, its happened in the past and it will happen again if they overnerf it

[ORB]Mobster01    468
5 hours ago, puppepongo said:

Mabey i read your post wrong, thought you meant that they nerfed AVS now... Sorry

avs rof reduced... mobstah quit... mobstah play ppd + palka :(((