Reto.Hades

LIBERATION OF EUROPE EVENT

Reto.Hades    3,433

Soldiers!

War is wreaking havoc on Europe and its citizens, it is time to liberate! Fight in War Battles and as a reward get a Unique Battleworn Semi-Automatic Rifle for the faction of your choosing!

OBJECTIVE:

Play & WIN 20 War Battles as a Soldier before May 14th 2020 10AM CEST!

REWARDS:

Get a Unique Battleworn Semi-Automatic Rifle!

GET INTO WAR BATTLES NOW!

Cheers!
RETO MOTO

* Event runs from May 7th 2020 10AM CEST to May 14th 2020 10AM CEST
** Rewards will be given to all players who won 20 War Battles when the event has been concluded

Original post: https://heroesandgenerals.com/2020/05/

r2gy    469

same skins from dunkirk.....are you serious?

Edited

Not only the skins but also the task is copy paste.

2 hours ago, Reto.Hades said:

War is wreaking havoc on Europe and its citizens, it is time to liberate! Fight in War Battles and as a reward get a Unique Battleworn Semi-Automatic Rifle for the faction of your choosing!

Lame.

I honestly expected more than this text and copy paste moves.

Edited

StanSmith44    48

A joke?

Useless event, same skin as Dunkirk...
Lacking inspiration? ...

There's enough of them to always favour this war mode.
It's so much fun to play with 300 spawns and 30 motorcycles on an E line of "City" and opposite the total multiplied by 10, with weapons far too powerful, that you would have to reduce (German weapons)

(but you do the opposite).

Edited

Vudu_guy    1,545

When i forgot how whinny is this game community i only have to read the comments when Reto offer something for free...

Such selfish people, not everyone have the Dunkirk skins and also many of us that already got it have more than 1 soldier and play more than 1 faction so a chance to get another of those skins is nice opportunity, thanks Reto.

i think id rather get a free roll of toilet paper for winning 20 war battles ngl

then again another dunkirk skin is useful i guess?

Edited

Vudu_guy    1,545
2 hours ago, randomuser42 said:

I have a question, after I win 20  War battles, can I chose which soldier I get the skin for?

If it works like the last one when the event is over you will get a popup window (if you completed the 20 victorys in war using any soldier) that shows the portraits and name of all your soldiers, you select the one you want and after clicking "Ok" you will get the skin to the faction the soldier you selected belongs.

tuzZ0VX.png

So try to remember the name of the soldier.

StanSmith44    48
2 hours ago, Vudu_guy said:

When i forgot how whinny is this game community i only have to read the comments when Reto offer something for free...

Such selfish people, not everyone have the Dunkirk skins and also many of us that already got it have more than 1 soldier and play more than 1 faction so a chance to get another of those skins is nice opportunity, thanks Reto.

If it makes you happy, for an skin ... ugly, that's your business, free? lool still happy ... 

But making an event with the same war card, just for ugly and useless skin, no point... 

Edited

Tricksho[T]    151

While it is a copy and paste of the dunkirk event, it's still nice to be able to get the skins for the other factions. 

Edited

SwedishPalm    1
3 minutes ago, Tricksho[T] said:

While it is a copy and paste of the dunkirk event, it's still nice to be able to get the skins for the other factions. 

And for us who havent played since 2014-2016 xD

_SaRmA_    21

I already have that, you better be given, say, a month of veterans.For new players to collect some credit, to buy weapons and move forward.

bartalamey1    334
39 minutes ago, Vudu_guy said:

If it works like the last one when the event is over you will get a popup window (if you completed the 20 victorys in war using any soldier) that shows the portraits and name of all your soldiers, you select the one you want and after clicking "Ok" you will get the skin to the faction the soldier you selected belongs.

tuzZ0VX.png

So try to remember the name of the soldier.

this👆 @Reto.Hades can you implement a quick feature out of turn? It's hard to recall the name of the soldier if you have many. Can Reto show at least current weapons of soldiers on the window where player chooses recipient of the item?

Vudu_guy    1,545
2 hours ago, StanSmith44 said:

If it makes you happy, for an skin ... ugly, that's your business, free? lool still happy ... 

But making an event with the same war card, just for ugly and useless skin, no point... 

Easy fix for you, dont´play it, no one is forcing you to accept free stuff.  Gosh i never understand these people.

shutterstock_51885910-forcedsearch-300x2

starkdog    531

participants might receive a reto survival kit which includes the following.

1.war torn skin, band aids for rifle

2.ball bat to improve social distancing

3. med kit equipped with an h n g mask, still in development

4. h n g t shirt with a picture of "where the "f" is beardo" printed on the back.

Nurthis    27
12 hours ago, r2gy said:

same skins from dunkirk.....are you serious?

Were your expectations really any higher than this? 

RGplays    1

Is there any way to see how many battles you have won so far for the event?