GPAKOS

A guide for the Infantry Assault Ribbon!

GPAKOS    65

Edit : You can now suicide to drop your weapon and pick it up with a new soldier as you used to back in the day :)

This feature was turned off when I made this. 

Edited

guncolony.com    533

TL;DR

Pick up STG from the ground and shoot into the air on defend objective, also shoot enemies that come in

Edited

SirMrGuyHuman    472
On 5/4/2020 at 1:01 AM, guncolony.com said:

TL;DR

Pick up STG from the ground and shoot into the air on defend objective, also shoot enemies that come in

even better trick: take soldier with fullmod BA rifle, commit suicide with grenade, drop rifle to your new infantry dude, and just spam against bots in first encounter.

For newer players that don't have this option, grind a dude to get a fullmod BA rifle.

GPAKOS    65
5 hours ago, SirMrGuyHuman said:

even better trick: take soldier with fullmod BA rifle, commit suicide with grenade, drop rifle to your new infantry dude, and just spam against bots in first encounter.

For newer players that don't have this option, grind a dude to get a fullmod BA rifle.

Getting teamkilled, pressing f11 or suiciding in any way won't drop your weapon anymore. 

SirMrGuyHuman    472
5 hours ago, GPAKOS said:

Getting teamkilled, pressing f11 or suiciding in any way won't drop your weapon anymore. 

Wait what

Yikes, that's how I did my grinding for the past like half year

Reto really out here trying to make the grind as hard as possible huh

Edited

g397    69

for me best way is SA-rifle full rof no ammo, bots also give less xp on the ribbons so try kill real players, also use boosters, that way i made 4-gold on one day once (on SU).

iKarabiner    0

Thank you for the video. I'm following the guide and using BA to finish the badge, but for some reason, everyone calls me a noob for doing it.