Reto.Hades

Update 1.18 - UI and Anti-Air Overhaul

Reto.Hades    3,433

Soldiers!

Update 1.18 is here and you can look forward to a new mission user interface and Anti-Air overhaul alongside many Quality of Life improvements and bugfixes!

Incoming Infantry Elite DLC bundles

For our players on Steam we added Elite Infantry DLCs to jump directly into battle and compete against the best! This week, we will add each faction’s three Infantry DLCs into a bundle at an even greater discount!

Keep your eyes open and get ready to assemble your Elite Fireteam!

User Interface Overhaul

Our User Interface now shows more and is streamlined for the Soldiers to understand what is going on and where your focus during the battle should be!

In matches, you now have a counter on top to tell you what is happening. Intricate rules such as attackers capturing a point after 20 minutes giving extended time are now fully communicated. Soldiers can now see the timer go up with a message explaining why during the heat of the battle.

Capture point icons now communicate the progress of the current capture in addition to which team is capturing it!

We can’t wait to hear what you think!

Anti-Air Overhaul

Anti-Air guns are now more intuitive, less intrusive to your field of view and are working better than ever! Take the over-hauled Anti-Air guns, whether stationary or on wheels, for a spin and maintain air superiority on the battlefield!

New Unique “Lucky” Skins for all Trucks

Inspired by the stories of the Red Ball Express and Nose Art, we wanted to give the Trucks in Heroes & Generals WWII a unique and awesome looking skin!

These trucks are sure to make your teammates see that YOU are supporting your team with reinforcements for flanking the enemy!

Map Fixes and Quality of Life improvements

The sounds of a drowning motor should be less frequent now on Colmar Hamlet! Fords have been added to the river for vehicles to cross over without being in danger of constant barrage on the bridge!

We are looking forward to a more balanced Colmar Hamlet and how you, the Soldiers on the battlefield, will respond to this change!
Several map fixes have also been deployed for a better experience!

Don’t forget to check out the changelog for a full overview of changes!

ENTER THE BATTLEFIELD, FTW!

Enjoy!
RETO MOTO

Changelog

CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THE FULL CHANGELOG!

Original post: https://heroesandgenerals.com/2020/03/update-1-18/

leonfav    13

How much costs the lucky truck skin? I hope less than 687.000 credits 😛

Edited

PigMeistr    0
1 minute ago, leonfav said:

.How much costs the lucky truck skin? I hope less than 687.000 credits 😛

489.000 credits for GE atleast

Marv2.0    556

The pricing for the new steam bundles, is a bit over the top, don't you think?

I mean if it is just because a bit of membership is included and you don't want the game to be flooded with cheap vet, why not just remove that from the equasion? If I wanted to jumpstart a character with better gear, I do not care for vet, I care about the equipment... 50 euros is putting me definitly of jump starting a character that way.

EDIT: that is the most expensive bundle, the cheapest for AT-gear costs  20, medic one 30

Also for 50 euros last time there was a steam bunlde I got every soldier of a faction, plus 90 days of vet, plus a ton of equipment on each soldier

The Quality of Life changes are very appreciated though, finally we have all the good stuff from BETA again (what is happening, time, and notification on extra time for attackers in assault) just missing F2 scoreboard...

Edited

leonfav    13

However, new question about the truck skins: Are these limited time skins or just unique for the trucks without any time restriction?

for 50 euro's i got a year of veteran membership in the good old days 

nice that i can buy a skin for 489000 credits. im going to think about that one for ever and never buy that shirt

And this is called a full Update? Just no... no more, please... you still didn't work on tank vs. tank by separating classes, just a quick example... everytime something gets upgraded or "fixed", 5 other things are broken. This game starts to look like a dead-end. The first update of the year was more than decent, but it seems like Reto is out of ideas, bored of making a game we want to play.

Pattan    116

So can someone tell me what are the new hatch animations ot the M4A1 Sherman and the Pzkpfw 4. Can they actually be used by hull gunners like in the Panther?

Dracon652    96
22 minutes ago, PUMT2mester123 said:

And this is called a full Update? Just no... no more, please... you still didn't work on tank vs. tank by separating classes, just a quick example... everytime something gets upgraded or "fixed", 5 other things are broken. This game starts to look like a dead-end. The first update of the year was more than decent, but it seems like Reto is out of ideas, bored of making a game we want to play.

This update is a lot of what we've been asking for. Fixes for lots of things and AA improvement! You cannot seriously think that they're able to look at the forum, and do every little thing that everyone says in a month, right?

Sure, tank vs tank isn't amazing, but that wasn't their focus this time around. Just because they don't add fifteen new guns and vehicles and balance everything perfectly in every update doesn't mean they're not working on stuff.

1 minute ago, Dracon652 said:

This update is a lot of what we've been asking for. Fixes for lots of things and AA improvement! You cannot seriously think that they're able to look at the forum, and do every little thing that everyone says in a month, right?

Sure, tank vs tank isn't amazing, but that wasn't their focus this time around. Just because they don't add fifteen new guns and vehicles and balance everything perfectly in every update doesn't mean they're not working on stuff.

I believe you like it, and then the fault is in me, but I jus't can't force myself to play longer matches. I feel the error in the core of the game, and feels like the devs are also bored of it, and they either want to end it, or keep pushing it untill it collapses... I don1t expect tanks to get fixed anymore, it was just my personal little thing in the game that keeps me away from it. And I never really cared about AA guns, nor flying, The AI Was changed a million times already, such as the flash client, and instead of improving, it got slower and bulkier every time... and I'm forcing myself not to swear.

this is the opposint of Minor Release, that was the best update in years now. Did you notice they don't make videos on youtube since 1.13 got released? What is the reason? The wiki page is abandoned, this site gets crashed from tome to time, the whole game feels like it wants to fall apart, there's always something that doesn't let you fully enjoy the experience. Is this really the game we want to play?

guncolony.com    530

Lowered max pitch angles on US and GE AA guns

of course soviets are getting nerfed again

Added fords to the river on Colmar Hamlet

about time lol

No vehicle handling changes, bruh moment. Guess we'll have to enjoy the ultra flippy 42WLA for a few more weeks.

guncolony.com    530
7 hours ago, Marv2.0 said:

The pricing for the new steam bundles, is a bit over the top, don't you think?

I mean if it is just because a bit of membership is included and you don't want the game to be flooded with cheap vet, why not just remove that from the equasion? If I wanted to jumpstart a character with better gear, I do not care for vet, I care about the equipment... 50 euros is putting me definitly of jump starting a character that way.

EDIT: that is the most expensive bundle, the cheapest for AT-gear costs  20, medic one 30

Also for 50 euros last time there was a steam bunlde I got every soldier of a faction, plus 90 days of vet, plus a ton of equipment on each soldier

The Quality of Life changes are very appreciated though, finally we have all the good stuff from BETA again (what is happening, time, and notification on extra time for attackers in assault) just missing F2 scoreboard...

300 euros to get 3 stock gun soldiers on each faction.

No thanks.

xCobi04    29
6 hours ago, Krlutin said:

We doing 50 euro DLC's now?

001.jpg

Nisu normalni brate.