Reto.Hades

We Are Here For You!

Reto.Hades    3,433

Soldiers!

In this moment of hardship, we want to support our players as best as we can.
We hope you are well and following the World Health Organization and local government official guidelines. Self-quarantine procedures and social distancing are paramount to prevent the spread of this virus. We all need to do our part to avoid overwhelming hospitals so the most critically ill patients can be saved.

Our entire team has been working from home since last week already, we are OK, and we are proud to provide what we do best, entertainment, escapism and digital social interaction to all, especially at a moment when a lot of us are isolated.

In short, we are here for you during these challenging times and to show our support we are offering every player a 14 Days Veteran Membership and a Large MedKit* for free!

Use the following voucher code in game**

CAREPACK2020

* Voucher needs to be redeemed by April 6th 10AM CEST and can only be redeemed once per account.

** HOW DO I ACTIVATE THE VOUCHER CODE?

1. Start the game
    2. Log in
    3. Click the Menu button (looks like a cogwheel) in the top right corner
    4. Click on the “Redeem Voucher” button
    5. Paste or type in the voucher code and click “OK”

Wishing You Well and See You In Game!
RETO MOTO

Original post: https://heroesandgenerals.com/2020/03/

sayukta    111

😂
reto trying to overcome virus by providing free medkit🤣😂

geschlittert    1,789
2 minutes ago, InvincibleSRB said:

Just to let you know that in-game code is "CAREPACKAGE2020 which does not work, you should update it there.

Maybe because it is CAREPACK2020?

taffy83    18
5 minutes ago, Reto.Hades said:

The ingame message is indeed incorrect, I have forwarded it.

thankyou for the code hades much appreciated

Xeator    743

👍 Cheers, got nothing but time now. Very nice.

guncolony.com    527

Dear reto, can you stop giving out medkits? 🙄 now every enemy I shoot with BA rifle not only has heavy set but also ducks behind cover healing themselves backup in 3 seconds

Edited

Xeator    743
1 hour ago, guncolony.com said:

Dear reto, can you stop giving out medkits? 🙄 now every enemy I shoot with BA rifle not only has heavy set but also ducks behind cover healing themselves backup in 3 seconds

You need to start aiming for the head xD Been grinding camouflage badges for so many characters now that I am getting fed up with trying to headshot only...

1 hour ago, guncolony.com said:

Modernize yourself an use a SA rifle instead for the quick follow up shots.

guncolony.com    527
35 minutes ago, _Finnish_Gamemaster_ said:

Modernize yourself an use a SA rifle instead for the quick follow up shots.

except the Soviet SA rifle even with green tip ammo is still less accurate than stock garand. Aim head -> hit air above head

Edited

SirMrGuyHuman    339
4 hours ago, guncolony.com said:

This can be remedied by not being a camping loser

2 hours ago, guncolony.com said:

except the Soviet SA rifle even with green tip ammo is still less accurate than stock garand. Aim head -> hit air above head

Ditto

2 hours ago, guncolony.com said:

Idk i find it easy enough to reliably use. Try to verify the integrity of your git_gud.png files.

dadeoplanets    127
11 hours ago, Reto.Hades said:

Our entire team has been working from home since last week already, we are OK, and we are proud to provide what we do best, entertainment, escapism and digital social interaction to all, especially at a moment when a lot of us are isolated.

glad you guys are doing alright.  Thanks for the goodies and still working on updates to the game etc while all the craziness is going on.

LuisCyphre    691

I hope everyone is fine up there at Copenhagen, and this is a nice gesture indeed.

Side note, bug of feature: I gave that medpack (intentionally) to a soldier who doesn't yet meet the prerequisite and he could equip it nonetheless instantly. Did you do that intentionally?