Sign in to follow this  
Reto.Hades

Prototype test: Vehicle Handling

Reto.Hades    3,433

@everyone We have opened the prototype server!

You can download the prototype here: 
http://prototype.heroesandgenerals.com/

You can find the following changes:
- Vehicle handling tweak: General gravity increase, 
- Vehicle handling tweak: Generally lower side friction
- Vehicle handling tweak: Generally lower turn angle at maximum speed
- Vehicle handling tweak: Center of mass on Kübelwagen moved forward
- Vehicle handling tweak:  Center of mass on WLA moved rearward, slight changes to world collision

Please note that even though the AA-guns have been updated, they are not up for testing
Feedback regarding AA changes will be disregarded

1 hour ago, RussianSniper01 said:

no balance to weapons? Worthless content

Apparently we are supposed to run them over or sth while we wait few months more

bartalamey1    334
Just now, RussianSniper01 said:

no balance to weapons? Worthless content

because on THAT version of prototype they testing another things

PrivateMarkosL    375
2 minutes ago, bartalamey1 said:

because on THAT version of prototype they testing another things

Couldn't they at least put shiny new HD textures on existing weapons?PBR looks nice on guns

Lobo[PT]    557

i did try it for a round,
vehicles didnt flip, kubel feels better at staying up, didnt slide . so yeah. overall its good.

i know ill be disregarded but i was and still am more interested in AA gun buffs., so i did tested the AA gun from GE. Feels so good ! trying with a random enemy did take 1 heavy plane in 1 pass, huge improvements !
almost like BF5 flak38 tank

uff

Edited

dat.duck    165
1 hour ago, Lobo[PT] said:

i did try it for a round,
vehicles didnt flip, kubel feels better at staying up, didnt slide . so yeah. overall its good.

i know ill be disregarded but i was and still am more interested in AA gun buffs., so i did tested the AA gun from GE. Feels so good ! trying with a random enemy did take 1 heavy plane in 1 pass, huge improvements !
almost like BF5 flak38 tank

uff

Omg finally, that flak 38 rework was done in such an unsatisfactory manner years ago.

Any way to improve how matches are launched on test server? Looks like it's not possible to start one at your own except for encounter. It's not like it will break a bank since there are 10 ppl tops.

Edited

Lobo[PT]    557
1 hour ago, sayukta said:

what is the point??

every litle thing to make the game better is apreciated. even if its not something you consider the most important now, others may apreciate some love on the vehicle handling / buffs on AA guns.
like weapon reworks, both vehicle handling and AA gun reworks , are long requested from us.

give them a try, and post your feedback.

Zoaron    683

Good to see further adjustments, also that finally the devs are considering to improve the efficiency of the AA (even if it isn't final yet)

Regarding the US motorcycle, the one vehicle that is the worst to drive, it seems to be so much better!

Unfortunately the only map where I could test was the first encounter map which is small and doesn't have mountains and rocks.

Further, the soldier sequence on the main screen keeps changing, can you please get this fixed?

Eg. I have these soldiers at the same rank (I called them 'Number x', the first sequence is;

Number 3

Number 12

Number 6

Number 5

Number 4

Number 1

Number 2

Number 7

Then, just deactivating faction filter and reactivating it, the sequence changes in;

Number 4

Number 3

Number 12

Number 6

Number 7

Number 1

Number 2

Number 5

It seem to change randomly.

Akinaba    461

Well I still don't like how jeeps and light vehicles behave on rocks and obstacles. Managed to do a multiple 360 degree rotations on Willys several times.

And I felt like more light vehicles are less sustainable for the axial slope standing then the more heavy one. I mean the Jagdpather is better at climbing and angle standing the the Pz.II. Is that right?