Reto.Hades

UPDATED DEVELOPMENT OVERVIEW - FEB. 2020

PrivateMarkosL    375

lol funny how i asked For trello update and BOOM suddendly a new D.O comes

@Reto.Hades Could you ask the team if they could work on a tier 3 SMG or tier 2 idk SMGs for US and Germany or 4th Pistols for US and SU.So many choices so little done

SMGs:

GE: Suomi KP31,MP41,EMP35,MP35

US: M1928 Thompson with Drum or M1928 Thompson without Drum

Suomi would REALLY be interesting for Germany.There's no need for Finnish faction as uniforms are a bit the same with some differences and also that some finnish truppen had WW1 German helmets.The only difference they have is the arsenal.

Edited

GermanSoldier    3,792

Huh, is it just me or is there no actual "long term" development going on anymore?

1 minute ago, Lobo[PT] said:

Someone call @RadicalEdward2 , they are finnaly working on colmat river

inb4 they make it wider and add one to the other side

PrivateMarkosL    375
27 minutes ago, Qilion said:

Can't wait to see new graphics

Well i can't really know how they will look but Reto posted a picture of a PPSH41 with HD graphics and Attention to details

image.png

Now you may say i don't see anything new so will show you a side to side comparison:

PBR_BEFOREXAFTER.jpg

Edited

Its quite odd that weekly bugfixes is on development (isnt this something you guys already do ?).

Anyway nice to see that new faces are going further and further. The only thing where I would give you Gold.

18 minutes ago, GermanSoldier said:

Huh, is it just me or is there no actual "long term" development going on anymore?

Its like during the Stalin era. Things and humans disappears like they never existed 

Also wasnt there more cards regarding map development?

Edited

Qilion    3
12 minutes ago, PrivateMarkosL said:

Well i can't really know how they will look but Reto posted a picture of a PPSH41 with HD graphics and Attention to details

That was already released. I'm talking about the graphic assets rework.

Edited

GermanSoldier    3,792
6 minutes ago, Captain-Sebekel said:

Its quite odd that weekly bugfixes is on development (isnt this something you guys already do ?).

Whats most odd about this is that i 100% remember reto saying bugfixes and such would not be on the trello because they are happening constantly

1 minute ago, PrivateMarkosL said:

they were put on hold on ;((

the island map you mean? thats most definitely for the better

PrivateMarkosL    375
2 minutes ago, Qilion said:

That was already released. I'm talking about the graphic asset reworks.

Yes i do understand what you are talking about

Jonas010    855
1 minute ago, RussianSniper01 said:

i cant tell anything thats new....

yeah i dont see my FA on this overview...

d|ng    3,216
1 hour ago, Lobo[PT] said:

Someone call @RadicalEdward2 , they are finnaly working on colmat river

Verifies they were fully aware of it but could or would not fix it for quite some time.  That or they're trolling us

r2gy    469

Hmm, no real new content under production - I guess we can expect no new stuff for atleast half a year.

d|ng    3,216

These are the changes done to the Hero Controls

• Sprint has been changed: you can now sprint as far as you like
  • Fatigue is gained at a constant rate regardless of items
  • Marathon man badge changes into - faster fatigue recovery instead of being able to sprint longer
  • The effect of being fatigued is the gun moving up and down
    decreased run speed (because inf sprint)
  • Added new breathing sound
  • The Fatigue bar fills up the more you sprint and the aim gets affected visualised by the red icon thingy
  • The fatigue bar disappears when you have regained your strength and it reappears after a little while when you start sprinting again. Please see MP4 below.
  • Speeded up time to prone from standing
  • Looking around now affects sway
  • Better blending on sway
  • Running while crouched is now faster (blend still needs to be added)
  • tumble speed set to 10 m/s
  • increased prone speed by 30%
  • Tweaked fatigue individually on weapon groups
  • Tweaked speed on the bike when you stand up, including increased fatigue

@Reto.Hades

The 2nd item about fatigue being gained a constant rate regardless of items is slightly concerning because I wonder if that means speed will overall be decreased.  It has been nice to run loadouts with less equipment to benefit from sprinting longer, which is great for attacking.  We do not need a travelling nerf for people on foot right now--that's the very last thing this game needs, so I hope the results of the change, that is, getting to point A to point B, will take the same time or faster.

Also, do these changes mean when you're fatigued you can still sprint but at a decreased speed than a full sprint yet faster than a walk?  

Other changes sound really good, especially making prone more useful/enjoyable and also helping the bicycle which has sucked/not been used ever since the terrain update

Sorry if this was already addressed; this is the first time I saw these changes

Lobo[PT]    557
45 minutes ago, d|ng said:

Verifies they were fully aware of it but could or would not fix it for quite some time.  That or they're trolling us

They are aware of everything, time, costs and manpower is something community forgets quite alot.

d|ng    3,216
1 minute ago, Lobo[PT] said:

They are aware of everything, time, costs and manpower is something community forgets quite alot.

Yes, I understand they are limited, but they should have prioritized this one in particular over many others.  Can't have been that long of a fix and it ruins the map for like 50% of the time