Sign in to follow this  
liverare

Depot - APCs

liverare    161

The Depot skirmish map isn't suitable for APCs. When one side has them and the other doesn't, the towel might as well be thrown as the side with the APCs is destined to win.

• Holding onto the point becomes a chore when the enemy with APCs can spawn in and run onto the point in a matter of seconds.
  • Hunting the APCs is a nightmare with how open the map is and it also means there's one less guy taking the objective.

Please get rid of the APCs on this map.

Edited

Akinaba    462

In fact, long time from now I have a thought that APC's should be restricted from spawn inside a certain radius of an enemy capturepoints or enemy lines because it's an all-time abuse now. @Reto.Robotron3000

bartalamey1    335
3 hours ago, Akinaba said:

In fact, long time from now I have a thought that APC's should be restricted from spawn inside a certain radius of an enemy capturepoints or enemy lines because it's an all-time abuse now. @Reto.Robotron3000

now it cannot spawn if enemy is near. if it will be restricted for APCs to spawn inside a certain radius of an enemy capturepoints, so what should APCs to do? spawn guys in places that not interested for anyone?

Akinaba    462
17 hours ago, bartalamey1 said:

now it cannot spawn if enemy is near. if it will be restricted for APCs to spawn inside a certain radius of an enemy capturepoints, so what should APCs to do? spawn guys in places that not interested for anyone?

Actually clever and strategic APC placement rather then rush avalanche capture sealclubbing

robotpilot    51
On 12/31/2019 at 2:45 PM, Akinaba said:

Actually clever and strategic APC placement rather then rush avalanche capture sealclubbing

My only concern is how this is going to be communicated to the masses of noobs. 99% of weekend warriors don't know that if an enemy is 5m away from the apc they can't spawn - how are they going to know that now there is a second no-spawn condition as well.

On 12/30/2019 at 9:33 PM, bartalamey1 said:

Good point. Maybe the OP didn't mean this in general just on the depot map - although I think apcs should be removed from that map completely as prettty much how he says people park it right on the entrance and its a meatgrind.

Sign in to follow this