This week your sale consists of:

• 30% OFF All Vehicles with Gold
  • 30% OFF All Supply Crates with Gold

Get the ride of your dreams now!

Enjoy!
RETO MOTO

* Sale ends Monday, December 30th 2019 @ 10AM CET

Original post: https://heroesandgenerals.com/2019/12/

Nice, nice but I need more rank 12 Soldiers. 

Hope they'll be discounted soon too or I'll save my Gold and buy them later with credits instead.

Tvrtko42    85

For last year or so you guys are focused only on gold paying customers. Sad that there is no more credit sales.

Jonas010    856
12 minutes ago, Tvrtko42 said:

For last year or so you guys are focused only on gold paying customers. Sad that there is no more credit sales.

Yeah, they could give 10 to 15% discount on credits with ease, when they give 30% on Gold.

Tvrtko42    85
1 minute ago, Jonas010 said:

Yeah, they could give 10 to 15% discount on credits with ease, when they give 30% on Gold.

Credit sales used to be insane, i belive they had a week of sales during summer each day something different was on sale with even bigger discount. That was always nice and something to grind and wait for. You could do something with your time and effort you invested.  Like this you know what you have to do for next event that no one knows what will it be about. Buy gold.

Lobo[PT]    557
31 minutes ago, Tvrtko42 said:

Yeah and they will pay the bills with credits too. 

Tvrtko42    85
23 minutes ago, Lobo[PT] said:

Well it seems that sarcasm is also a valid argument. There used to be vouchers worth 200 gold from time to time, warbonds, credit sales and all kinds of thing in this game. Now you only have gold sales. And thats a step back in my opinion. No one asked me here how i pay my bills, no one asked how they pay theirs. It is just a matter of this game going in certain direction that looked much different and better before when talking about monetary system. Not only is that a step back from older player perspective, it is also a slap in the face for new players if you ask me. Not only was credit grind easier before, most thing that cost substantial amount of your time/money were also cheaper.

So, to be short, like most things in life, it is not fair. Or nice. That was my point.

And, fudge me, its getting close to christmas, i expected something nicer. Not only snow and 50 fps less.

<Winston>    143
3 hours ago, Lobo[PT] said:

Maybe people are more likely to pay if they have a game where they wanna spent money.

1 hour ago, «Jgrmstr» said:

Stop crying about credits-sales. Greedy vets.

Stop s#cking Retos pickles. Greedy yesmen.

Edited

Qilion    3
1 hour ago, PrivateMarkosL said:

can you please make a stream again why did you stop?

I used to watch all their streams when they first started. It was very interesting following the development. Sad there are no more streams. :l

Edited

Jøhnson    15
6 minutes ago, Qilion said:

I used to watch all their streams when they first started. It was very interesting following the development. Sad there are no more streams. :l

they do exist but you need to pay gold to see them

they basically just discuss stuff for a minute then get some guy to make it look nice and add it in the space of an hour, then we get bots

Lobo[PT]    557
1 hour ago, <Winston> said:

Maybe people are more likely to pay if they have a game where they wanna spent money.

agree, but then i look to other worst games like combat arms where everyone would spend ingame currency just for a weapon. Unbalanced one.... but still i do agree with you....

Akinaba    461

I beliet gold sales are the most successful thing they made lately. Though no creadits discount is indeed a bit sad. Probably making 10% credit sale over 30% gold is not bad suggestion.

Edited

drhoops    2,282
9 hours ago, Tvrtko42 said:

It is just a matter of this game going in certain direction that looked much different and better before when talking about monetary system.

Clearly things are different now.  Not surprising given the downsizing that happened a year ago.  They are doing things to encourage people to spend and therefore buy more gold. 

Lobo[PT]    557
2 hours ago, drhoops said:

Clearly things are different now.  Not surprising given the downsizing that happened a year ago.  They are doing things to encourage people to spend and therefore buy more gold. 

agree

Lobo[PT]    557
5 hours ago, SPURDO_SPARDE:DDDDD said:

You are the posterboy for when it comes to being a wallet warrior :)

“Agree” x)