Reto.Hades

CHANGELOG 1.17 - Cold Front

Reto.Hades    3,436

Changelog

CHANGELOG – UPDATED DEC. 18 2019

Known Issues

• Some LOD, clipping and other terrain issues are remaining on some maps, we will work diligently to get those fixed ASAP, thanks for your patience.
    • Holiday Special

• Added snowballs to player's pockets!
    • Added snow and snowfall on all maps
    • Added three new Holiday Skins for Bazooka M9, Panzerbüchse and Ampulomet Model 1941
    • Holiday skins for Thompson M1A1, Maschinepistole 40 and PPSh-41 has been enabled

Map and Terrain

• Airfield Map has been reworked, more cover, more flanking routes and overall better gameplay experience
    • Deployed new Terrain system on Samrée Depot, Sawmill, Airfield, Factory and Mountain Town maps

RTS Changes

• Added a new RTS feature. Deployment queues are now account based

Plane Skins

• Added 6 new Plane Skins for American Recon and Medium Fighter and GE + SU Recon and Heavy Fighter

Models and Props

• Fixed multiple props clipping
    • Fixed multiple places where a player could get stuck
    • Fixed several texture errors
    • Added a new system for building houses. Soft launched new house on Colmar Hamlet
    • Converted 4x4 1/4 Ton Truck, Kübelwagen, and GAZ-67 to PBR

Other Fixes

• Fixed an issue with the Matchmaker not limiting Special Classes. Special Class limit has been enabled again.
  • Added a glow to deploy points to increase visibility in the deploy menu
  • Fixed a Flash Client issue where First Aid Kits would have a Variant
  • Fixed an issue where AI would ignore walls

Original post: https://heroesandgenerals.com/2019/12/

GÜNO06    41

the optimization problem at the gtx 1650 was getting 150 fps in the previous version available now 40 to 50

Rock.87    161
4 hours ago, Reto.Hades said:

Changelog

CHANGELOG – UPDATED DEC. 18 2019

Known Issues

Map and Terrain

RTS Changes

Plane Skins

Models and Props

• Holiday Special

• Some LOD, clipping and other terrain issues are remaining on some maps, we will work diligently to get those fixed ASAP, thanks for your patience.
    • Added snowballs to player's pockets!
    • Added snow and snowfall on all maps
    • Added three new Holiday Skins for Bazooka M9, Panzerbüchse and Ampulomet Model 1941
    • Holiday skins for Thompson M1A1, Maschinepistole 40 and PPSh-41 has been enabled
    • Airfield Map has been reworked, more cover, more flanking routes and overall better gameplay experience
    • Deployed new Terrain system on Samrée Depot, Sawmill, Airfield, Factory and Mountain Town maps
    • Added a new RTS feature. Deployment queues are now account based
    • Added 6 new Plane Skins for American Recon and Medium Fighter and GE + SU Recon and Heavy Fighter
    • Fixed multiple props clipping
    • Fixed multiple places where a player could get stuck
    • Fixed several texture errors
    • Added a new system for building houses. Soft launched new house on Colmar Hamlet
    • Converted 4x4 1/4 Ton Truck, Kübelwagen, and GAZ-67 to PBR

Other Fixes

• Fixed an issue with the Matchmaker not limiting Special Classes. Special Class limit has been enabled again.
  • Added a glow to deploy points to increase visibility in the deploy menu
  • Fixed a Flash Client issue where First Aid Kits would have a Variant
  • Fixed an issue where AI would ignore walls

Original post: https://heroesandgenerals.com/2019/12/

WOW.....awesome...plz accept my warm congrats on this great upgrade to this great game ...you people really really ve done a great job this time....PLZ explain about new current que system..what is account based...and plz let me know that ve you read my threads about que and some related thing u ve fixed in this update...i am very very happy that you accepted the genuine suggestions.

drhoops    2,319

See my bug post.

C2 on Airfield will not cap so that line is locked at C2.

drhoops    2,319

Also, the snowy terrain is cool.  But we need white camo for vehicles, toons and mines.  Currently all stick out in the white background. 

Jonas010    857
47 minutes ago, Akinaba said:

It's all cool but what about captured vehicles?

yeah, im still waiting for my fast BT-7 with HE for US😜

11 minutes ago, drhoops said:

Also, the snowy terrain is cool.  But we need white camo for vehicles, toons and mines.  Currently all stick out in the white background. 

only Mines, we dont need camper with white camo unless they add white ones for Recons, which are supposed to camp

drhoops    2,319

I have seen a few fun games of snow baseball breaking out.  Bats and snowballs makes for some fun snow baseball.  Lots of strikeouts though.

Edited

mambooman    213
6 minutes ago, drhoops said:

I have seen a few fun games of snow baseball breaking out.  Bats and snowballs makes for some fun snow baseball.  Lots of strikeouts though.

OMG...I cant wait to log in to see this action.

drhoops    2,319
42 minutes ago, Jonas010 said:

only Mines, we dont need camper with white camo unless they add white ones for Recons, which are supposed to camp

Vehicles need something.  Pilots can see vehicles really easily;  black dots against white background.  Tanks are easy targets for pilots.

Edited

Jonas010    857
Just now, drhoops said:

Vehicles need something.  Pilots can see vehicles really easily;  black dots against white background.

Thats cool, I guess its time to fly. 

Spoiler

0xSptOC.gif

guncolony.com    533

Now that's what I call a meaty update.

Nice house, hopefully it makes it into all maps and helps reduce attic camping.

Reto reworks vehicles but didn't add a MG to the Gaz, can't complain though because the devil's park bench is still too op.

Also dont just add glow to the deploy button, make them easier to click as well.

Bot Bush Vision fixed? Will have to check in game

Akinaba    461

Too bad the snowed objects (particulary trees) renders soo bad for me. :( Uh all that chrictmas fun...

34 minutes ago, guncolony.com said:

Also dont just add glow to the deploy button, make them easier to click as well.

And somehow return previous experimental fast deploy UI

Edited

bartalamey1    335
3 hours ago, Jonas010 said:

yeah, im still waiting for my fast BT-7 with HE for US😜

so true american broncos are too hot for ya, city-slicker?🤠😉

Akinaba    461

Okay, so now my eyes are officially broken. That snow and especially snowballs are all fun but all that white and broken far textures on my PC made my eyes leak. So either optimize or thank you reto. However that was really nice.

bartalamey1    335

yeah, my eyes are broken too :) maps are nice and cozy, but snow is really brigth (can you fill it with snow texture instead of #ffffff-color?)

Edited