chariyakul

Please Help! BSOD - error caused by BEDaisy.sys

chariyakul    20

Please help!

I never have this problem before, When I enter the game (action game) I got Blue Screen of Death(BSOD).

It said that BEDaisy.sys is the cause of problem. From what I know that is the file from BattleEye.

The first game I be able to play normally but after I play the second game, I got an FPS drop like 10-20 fps. So I enter to AI match to check what wrong with the game and I still unable to solve the FPS issue.

And when it come to another match I got BSOD before enter the game.

Tricksho[T]    151
20 hours ago, chariyakul said:

Please help!

I never have this problem before, When I enter the game (action game) I got Blue Screen of Death(BSOD).

It said that BEDaisy.sys is the cause of problem. From what I know that is the file from BattleEye.

The first game I be able to play normally but after I play the second game, I got an FPS drop like 10-20 fps. So I enter to AI match to check what wrong with the game and I still unable to solve the FPS issue.

And when it come to another match I got BSOD before enter the game.

BEDaisy is a BattleEye anti-cheat driver.

To fix your issue i'd recommend you verify the integrity of game files if you are using steam to play H&G. You can do this by right clicking on the game in steam > properties > local files > and click "verify integrity of game files" This will make sure you aren't missing any game files. If you are using the standalone version of H&G i'd recommend you to uninstall Heroes & Generals and delete everything in your folders (including BattlEye) Then re-install.

If this still doesn't fix anything try contacting support at https://support.heroesandgenerals.com/ , they might be able to provide you with updated BattlEye drivers for H&G.

Good luck!

Edited