Reto.Hades

UPDATED DEVELOPMENT OVERVIEW - AUGUST 2019

Neznan    1,708

Not sure about other, but all that can make me wish to return to game is at "ON HOLD" category.  

Edited

Mastah    1,113
2 minutes ago, Neznan said:

Not sure about other, but all that can make me with return to game is at "ON HOLD" category.  

Armor plates?

Gimp masks?

Silencers?

No thanks. I always thought H&G represented a game set in WW2.

Also spending time on a 'Clan system' when there are close to no clans left let alone enough players in the first place? Nope.

New maps are always welcome but rather see them reworking current maps from scratch or, even better, rebuilt Beta maps of which they should still have the design files from. Quick win.

I put up a Veteran Wish List, which will surely raise activity among both veterans and new players when finally being acknowledged by Reto.

Quite honestly close to nothing on the Trello list makes me excited. Ergo: i'm paying close attention to HLL.

Neznan    1,708
14 minutes ago, Mastah said:

Armor plates?

Gimp masks?

This one - NO, but Clan System, Player's Profile, Squad Link  - this features must be in game from Release. If it was, probably game do not lose main Clans. 

Edited

r2gy    469
17 minutes ago, Mastah said:

Also spending time on a 'Clan system' when there are close to no clans left let alone enough players in the first place? Nope.

are you living under the rock?

Tumult_inc    341

"Tech upgrade: Evaluating alternative hosting solutions to provide better performance and stability for our players"

+++

geschlittert    1,789
23 minutes ago, Tumult_inc said:

"Tech upgrade: Evaluating alternative hosting solutions to provide better performance and stability for our players"

+++

No more moscow server? 😮 the dreams

Teeri    590
1 minute ago, geschlittert said:

No more moscow server? 😮 the dreams

Only some rotten EU server? Yea a nightmare

geschlittert    1,789
1 minute ago, Teeri said:

Only some rotten EU server? Yea a nightmare

Ah shirt, EU servers are also shirt. maybe no more netherlands and moscow server?

Teeri    590
Just now, geschlittert said:

Ah shirt, EU servers are also shirt. maybe no more netherlands and moscow server?

Knowing the state of the game, they are searching for cheaper provider. Wonder how much better solution that might provide.

@Mastah

Well these things are still kinda WW2 era.

Armor plates - not sure bout these, could be just a.. well... badly presented here but still body armor existed, soviets used them the most

Masks - were existant, mostly used by GERMAN snipers but they were not in large numbers

Silencers - also existant, not used in huge numbers, but they still were, not sure bout the MP40 silencer and the PPSH Bramit I am sure is just completely made up, because I searched everywhere for at least some mentions but could not find a thing. As for the Grease gun, that is a real thing, but from what I've heard, army did not get any of these, but agents from OSS did and well.... in this case it's just to get some content in the game... so yeah

Also, what surprised me the most on ths update is the prop rework, I mean, I dont think I completely understand that, what do you watn to rework on Czcech hedgehogs and oil barrels?

Edited

Reto.Umbra    21
1 minute ago, xxX-Elit3_Hunt3r-Xxx said:

Also, what surprised me the most on ths update is the prop rework, I mean, I dont think I completely understand that, what do you watn to rework on Czcech hedgehogs and oil barrels?

Better performance and better collisions (no more shooting between the Czech hedgehogs only to hit an invisible "wall"). It also makes the game look more fresh with newer, better looking models and enhancing gameplay for the player! :)

1 minute ago, Reto.Umbra said:

Better performance and better collisions (no more shooting between the Czech hedgehogs only to hit an invisible "wall"). It also makes the game look more fresh with newer, better looking models and enhancing gameplay for the player! :)

Oh ok, that makes sense. Didnt expect such fast reply though, thank you :)

Ryxsen1421    15
2 hours ago, Mastah said:

Armor plates?

Gimp masks?

Silencers?

No thanks. I always thought H&G represented a game set in WW2.

New maps are always welcome but rather see them reworking current maps from scratch or, even better, rebuilt Beta maps of which they should still have the design files from. Quick win.

I put up a Veteran Wish List, which will surely raise activity among both veterans and new players when finally being acknowledged by Reto.

Quite honestly close to nothing on the Trello list makes me excited. Ergo: i'm paying close attention to HLL.

I for one agree with the map suggestion. Why dont they just get the old maps back and simply update it with latest props and stuff?

Tumult_inc    341
1 hour ago, Reto.Umbra said:

I hope all assets will be looked at eventually. Sheds, houses and small stone walls have this collision problem as well ... just to mention a few.

boomthekid    299
3 hours ago, Reto.Umbra said:

Fantastic! 

EneCtin    160

Hey,  there are 2 RTS prints there!   I'd love some more detail,  though. 

hchris    240

As a support player I especially love the better feedback for repairs and healing. Thanks for that!!