The only really balanced weapons is the SA rifles, and BA rifles. They are really balanced.
But lets see SMG
- MP34 = Great at close/medium range, with the fast reload badge you can own everyone.
- PPD40 = even with full rof modifications, it still fire slow, and a crappy damage, 6 bullets to kill anyone with heavy set.
- M3 Grease gun = Same as MP34, but with -1 damage.
- MP40 = Best smg in the game, don't spread so much to sides, easy recoil control, great damage for a smg.
- Thompson = Sounds like some coins falling in ceramic when you shoot, it's like MP40.
- PPSH41 = So much spread to sides, you cant use full hof because it is incontrolable.
- PPS43 = mp40 with -2 damage.
-MG34 = Great for close and medium range, full hof and still without so much recoil.
- MG42 = GREAT for CLOSE range, medium and long you cant even hit because the sway is so much.
- DP28 = (finally a great SU weapon, pls dont nerf) Same as MG34, with -3 bullets :v
- BAR = Great for medium distances, not for close because the low rof, great damage.
- M1919 = Can 2hk. Crap aimsight, but still great.
- Johnson = Aimsight sucks, but have a great damage and rof. I don't know even this is in HnG.
- STG44 = Have easy recoil to control, 30 bullets without so much ROF but do great damage.
- AVS 36 = Hard to control recoil, but 3hk, and 15 bullets Fast reload is indispensable.
- M1M2 Carbine = Chainsaw. Almost no recoil, close range is epic, and to medium range with scope is great too. I dont know why this is in a ww2 game, because it don't even be used in ww2 lol
FG42 = Really good, great damage and almost no recoil.
M1 Carbine = Need more damage, same as AVS but semiauto, and -ROF for it.
PTRD41 = 284k dont worth on it. In 50 meters, a guy in center of your aimsight, you shoot but miss. A jeep (stoped) on 100m, you shoot and don't even say "impact angle too high" or anything.
Well, PTRD really need some buff at precision, M1M2 need nerf at ROF and add some damage, PPD and PPSH need to reduce sway (PPD +damage) and add a 30 round mag (PPD38), MG34 need a bit more recoil, PPS need more damage/precision to worth the price, AVS 36 need to remove some recoil and nerf some damage, still 3hk, 4hk only to heavy set silver/gold.