Will RedBjarne ever come to Teamspeak to play with veterans so he gets to know how his game works?
- Bipods do not work in most places you could use them: stone walls, church stone windows, some sandbags, etc.
- Terrain has holes that get your vehicles stuck easily.
- LMGs are now not competitive. They can no longer engage on medium-long distances.
- SA rifles (also known as palkas) are now definitely the only competitive weapons in the game. They can engage enemies at every distance and they outclass BA rifles and LMGs easily on far and medium ranges.
- Vehicles physics are bugged for some hardware configurations: https://www.twitch.tv/captainsprice/clip/ObeseSquareCamelWTRuck
- New sound bug: every gun fire is heard in the client as if it was happening 5 meters away from the player.
How to enjoy this update playing as infantry?
1. Loop over all your infantry soldiers unequipping LMGs, SMGs and BAs.
2. Loop again and equip SA rifles. Have different configurations to engage close or long ranges. Don't forget to include on every palka the available scope.
PD: maybe you can maintain assault rifles still (STG, AVS and M2 carbine).