Saying this now like with GITS first assault, nobody listened to me, when i said you need to reduce the grind and make the game fun(I was told git gud or spend up) Nobody listened to me when i said people are more willing to spend money into a game that they are enjoying... Nooo0oooooo, told to shut up. Game closed down month later
Still not good news either way. But so many bad choices,
1, price increases a cross the board slowly over the years.
2. Increased grind slowly, Grind...Grind...Grind....
3. Removal of war-bonds
4. loving up the squad system for like two years before fixing it. (That made me stop playing and rage so much)
5. Un-balanced war (Your most unique feature and you can't even REMOVE AUTO RESOLVE)
6. Unbalanced factions (Soviets suck, Hellcat OP etc etc blah blah.)
7. No clan support or anything like that, which games like this loving need. (Squad 2.0 ages back pretty much killed the clan scene)
8, no in-game voice chat for stupid reasons (What are you Nintendo? watching out for the kiddies?)
9, horrible friend interface for messaging and adding and talking to others.
10. Limited player count in battles (Most PC games of this type feature 64+ player battles)
11. No worth-while maps been released since the updated ones and the odd encounter/skirmish.
12, latency and bug issues and constant crashing.
13. Bad competition from Battlefield, Call of Duty, and other World war themed FPS online shooters in a crowed market.
14. Promised features that were scrapped, like train encounter or Ariel only battles
15. Paying for your bullets (And other stupid mechanics)
16. Least newcomer friendly game (Seriously people keep suggesting GIVE NEW PLAYERS A CHOICE BETWEEN SEMI AUTO AND SMG)
17, not letting vets switch to a new faction.
18, having to re-buy the same gun over and over on new characters.
19, veteran benefits that don't stack up to much
20. Badges that still need to be re-worked and re-worded so people know what they loving do without having to look on a guide.
21. War matches and finding/joining a game is needless complicated especially when Squadding up with others (Squad linking is long over-due)
22.Out-dated engine and effects, no shotguns because you said too many particles? lol other games handle shotguns just fine.
23. Stupid Cone fire that made guns have stupid recoil and spread (Hoping to be fixed with the new recoil animation changes)
24. Stupid baseball like giving US/GE their assault rifles like a whole month or two before the soviets get the AVS (Jokes on soviets)
25. Giving Faction A) a super tank while giving a joke of a tank or gun to another faction T-28 im looking at you!
26. One faction winning war over and over again, putting players off from playing the game
27. Stop letting people play the loving staged matches after a while, more people play staged than war.
I could go on and on and on.
The armor update was the single biggest update ever in like three years. What happened before then? just more bad balance introductions and changes on weapons. more cone fire and spread, worse squad mechanics that were later undone. Few weapons and vehicles and skins added and barely any new content. You guys were in a beta for years, and were forced out of it due to steam's guidelines and rules. And you're still in a beta! So you came out of a beta and are pretty much in a beta still.