ATTENTION! The content of this article is more than three months old and may not be relevant to the current version of the game
We worked hard to release a big quality of life update!
Update 1.18.2 delivers a new scoreboard UI for a better overview, fine-tuning of recent balance changes, bugs and terrain fixes. Read all about it here!
New Ingame Soldier Bundles
Previous Infantry Soldier Pack DLCs sold on Steam will be retired soon and made available in the ingame store in the bundles’ section!
New Scoreboard and Colorblind Supported Crosshair
Along with the new scoreboard UI we have deployed colorblind support for gunner crosshairs.
Iron Sight Zoom and Weapon Balances
Aiming down the sight will now zoom a bit for better precision on all weapons. This will also increase zoom slightly on scopes.
We have reviewed new data from our recent balance change to weapons and adjusted a few weapons and vehicles.
- Range increased on MG-13, FG-42, and Johnson
- Range slightly decreased on submachine guns
- M2 Carbine hip-fire accuracy decreased
- M2 Carbine aiming accuracy increased
- STG-44 aiming accuracy increased
- Turning penalty increased for machineguns
- Accuracy increased for M18 Recoilless, M9A1 Bazooka, Granatbuchse
- Increased Recon Plane Hitpoints to 600 from 500
Terrain and Bug Fixes
Several terrain fixes on the town map including capture zone bug fixes.
Quality of life improvements on several vehicles when changing seats, graphical fixes and more! Check out all the details in the Changelog!
GET INTO BATTLE SOLDIERS, FIGHT FOR YOUR FACTION NOW!