Hero Controls have seen a big change in 1.17.2 along with Directional Sound Tweaks!
With our focus on current issues and feedback we have made changes the Hero Controls, tweaked our sound system and more for an overall better experience!
Hero Controls Changes
You are now able to sprint indefinitely. While sprinting your fatigue will increase at a constant rate until it reaches the maximum. Being fatigued affects your weapon sway. The amount of sway is weapon dependent.
- Anti-Tank Rifles and Light Machine Guns
- Anti-Tank Weapons (Excluding Anti-Tank Rifles)
- Semi-Automatic Rifles and Bolt Action Rifles
- Submachine Guns
- First Blood Badge will now increase your fatigue recovery speed by 100%
- Marathon Man Badge will now increase your fatigue recovery speed by 300%
Sprinting at maximum fatigue levels will max out your weapon sway as well, but has no other penalty besides that. A red reticle near your fatigue bar shows up to notify you when sway is severely affected. Simply walking or standing still will reduce fatigue – and thereby sway. The speed at which fatigue reduces can be affected with certain combat badges.
The general rule of thumb is the heavier a weapon is the more sway you get. This list is sorted from heaviest weapon type to lightest:
To accommodate these changes we have updated two badges:
Other Hero Controls Changes
- Crouch movement has changed. When crouched you will now run at a much higher speed
- Going prone speed has been increased
- Prone movement speed has been increased by 30%
- Increased speed of bikes when pressing the sprint button
- Running movement speed has been decreased slightly to accommodate infinite sprint
- New breathing sound when fatigued
Since we switched sound engine directional sound has suffered. In Update 1.17.2 we have tweaked the directional sounds which greatly improves the perceived direction of sounds, especially gun sounds.
New House Variants
We have added new house variants to replace some of the old models. These new houses looks better and gives better performance.
Improved Impact Decals
- Steel impacts now have different decals depending on if the shot penetrated, is blocked or ricocheted.
- HE shots from tanks will leave a different mark
- Tank Guns will leave new decals on different material
- The new decals have a parallax effect which gives a subtle illusion of depth
SPRINT TO THE BATTLEFIELD AND FIGHT FOR YOUR FACTION NOW!