HOTFIX 156650 – [21.02.2019]
- Added a new Pilot Starter Bundle
- Activated a 50% Off sale on new Pilot Starter Bundle
- Bicycles have been tweaked to decrease slope penalty and increase terrain speed
HOTFIX 156382 – [14.02.2019]
- Activated the *correct* Warlantine’s Day promotion 🙂
- Deploy cost lowered for handheld weapons for close quarter combat
- Deploy cost lowered for weapon modifications that can be equipped to those weapons (except scopes)
HOTFIX 155820 – [30.01.2019]
- COLMAR HAMLET – Maschinenpistole 34 crates have been added to deploy areas.
- COLMAR HAMLET – Removed the capture point locked gate and replaced it with a fence.
- Added the option to lower or raise the amount of ammunition pouches for the Bazooka M9A1 and Ampulomet Model 1941.
HOTFIX 155695 – [24.01.2019]
- Fix for newly unlocked maps not being enabled by default.
- Fix for part of MK2 explosion sound being audible on the entire map.
- Fix for the “Cat’n dog” sound bug (MK II grenade shrapnel sound issue).
- Fix for Tank Ammo module destroyed attenuation.
- Bazooka M9A1 sound tweak.
- PanzerBüchse-39 sound tweak.
- Ampulomet Model 1941 sound tweak.
- New US Bazooka M9A1 Rocket Launcher.
- New German PanzerBüchse-39 Anti-Tank rifle.
- New Soviet Ampulomet Model 1941 Grenade Launcher.
- Created Unlock for Panzerbuche 39 at Tank Destruction lvl 4.
- Created M9A1 Bazooka at Tank Destruction lvl 8.
- Created Ampulomet at Tank Destruction lvl 8.
- Vehicle transmission destroy sound added.
- Vehicle track destroyed sound added.
- Vehicle fuel tank explosion sound added.
- Turret damaged sound for tanks added.
- Wing damage large, medium, small sounds added.
- Vehicle engine sound ducking when ammo depot explodes added.
- Vehicle engine destroyed sounds added.
Optimization & Balance
We have heard your comments on the armor model and we have been busy tweaking it for a better play and feel.
- Added an armor quality value for each vehicle.
- Lowered total hitpoints for all vehicles.
- Lowered component internal hitpoints for all vehicles.
- Lowered the max amount an armor surface can be worn.
- Increased the amount of damage from ammunition and fuel.
- Lowered the explosion radius of proximity mines.
- A component remains broken until it has been repaired up to 50%.
- The base structure total damage multiplier is no longer normalised.
- When a mine is triggered by a vehicle, the damage calculation is based on the vehicles 0,0,0 point.
- When triggered by or attached to a vehicle damage falloff over distance is disabled.
- A proximity mine deals half damage, except to the vehicle that triggered it.
- For all penetration damage, 1/2 of the damage is absorbed by the armor unless the armor is worn down.
Anti Tank Weaponry
With the introduction of the new anti-tank weapons, some existing anti-tank weapons serve too similar a purpose so they have been removed – however, if you already have unlocked these weapons, you keep them!
- Removed SU Lend Lease Bazooka because the Ampulomet is now available.
- Removed GE M1A1 AT-mine.
- Removed SU M1A1 AT-mine.
- Removed US TM-34 AT-Mine.
- Removed US Tellermine.
- Removed GE TM-35.
- Removed SU Tellermine.
- Removed US H3.
- Removed SU H3.
- Removed GE Bazooka.
- Removed SU PanzerSchreck.
- Removed US PanzerSchreck.
- Moved thrown AT mines to Explosives Ribbon lvl 2.
- Moved Grenadier Bronze to lvl 1.
- Moved AT-mines to Tank Destruction lvl 1.
- Moved Bazooka to Tank Destruction lvl 4.
- Moved SU PTRD 1941 to Tank Destruction lvl 4.
- Moved PanzerSchreck to TD lvl 8.
- Ammo destroyed + fuel tank destroyed sound tweaks.
- Vehicle ammo depot destroyed audio tweaks.
- Animation Updates for US, GM, SU Support Vehicles and Half-Tracks (Enter, Exit, Switch Seat).
- Faster fade out of hit indicator to increase visibility.
- Lowered the sandbags by 10% to allow for crouch shooting.
- Changed starting capitals as follows:
USA > Copenhagen, Stockholm
Germany > Bordeaux, Marseille
Soviet Union > Moscow (unchanged), Minsk
- Temporarily disabled hit verification sounds.
Click to go back to the 1.13.1 Update announcement.