Reto-Moto is looking for an experienced QA tester for our QA department.
Based in central Copenhagen, Reto-Moto, is a computer games developer that employs 35 people, all passionate about creating the best possible experience for the players of the free-to-play large scale FPS “Heroes & Generals”.
We are looking for a tester with a passion for finding bugs and good insight in the gaming industry. You will be part of our QA team and your job will be to test and perform quality assurance on our game to ensure stable updates without bugs when it reaches the players.
You will be responsible for supporting developers (programmers, designers, artists), creating and maintaining test cases, test plans, and producing detailed bug reports during development. This requires a responsible approach, while still being pragmatic and able to cope with changing requirements in a dynamic work environment.
We are offering a full-time position in our office in central Copenhagen, where you will be part of a highly motivated team with experienced developers and testers having fun doing what they love
Please send your application and résumé to email@example.com by the 30th of November 2017.
Non-EU applicants are required to have the necessary visas to work in Denmark.
Interviews will be held as applications are received.
- Test new/old parts of the game.
- Create bug reports in our Bug Tracking System (MantisBT).
- Verify player reported bugs.
- Verify resolved/fixed bugs.
- Deliver unbiased feedback on new features/tweaks.
- Passionate about finding bugs in games.
- Excellent English language skills, both written and spoken.
- Insight in the gaming industry and you are a “gamer” yourself.
- Basic insight into computer hardware and software.
- Ability to work productively and collaboratively, respecting others’ opinions.
- Comfortable in expressing thoughts and opinions constructively.
- Value and contribute to a social workplace, where humor is on the agenda.
- Responsible and able to multitask.
- Other language skills would be a plus (Russian, German, Polish, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese).
- Familiar with basic programming or scripting.
- Able to keep a cool head under pressure.
- High level of patience towards testing the same thing again and again.
- Flexible in terms of taking on extra work hours when needed.
Make a Difference – Fight for Friends
About Heroes & Generals
Heroes & Generals is a free-to-play MMOFPS where Germany, United States and Soviet Union fight for victory in one grand online war. You fight and make friends as a team, and no matter if you play as Infantry, Tank crew, Fighter pilot, Paratrooper, Recon or General, you make a difference in the war.
Reto-Moto is an independent game studio based in Copenhagen and established in 2008 by the original founders of IO Interactive and the creators of the Hitman series.